JBW in Currylands 🍛

It works fine with VPN. I knew you guys were gonna cope with this shit lol if its banned how do you explain his 1 match? How do you explain Indian tinder?
I am not coping. Honestly I don't care. I think you are the one coping. If you didn't realize that Tinder was blocked and tried to reinstall it the average girl probably doesn't know it either and doesn't even know what a VPN is.

He looks too feminine/young to do well on tinder tho. If a girl wants a ONS she will go for a masculine man. Redo experiment with average looking, but masculine white guy and I think the results will be different.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Vvvvxxxx, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
He looks too feminine/young to do well on tinder tho. If a girl wants a ONS she will go for a masculine man. Redo experiment with average looking, but masculine white guy and I think the results will be different.
cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
What I don't understand is, why do you hate so much one the JBW thing? It obviously has some legitimacy. Everybody who is denying that is just coping. Obviously a truecel won't slay anywhere and a good looking ethnic will do better than a bad looking white, even in the west. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Countless people have already demonstrated it (itsOVER for example). In the same way countless people have demonstrated that you can slay in the West.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Wallenberg
Also, normie whites put their location in South America, Africa, SEA, Eastern Europe and think they’re getting matches and likes because of race. No, you’re getting matches because you look like a bag of USD/Euros
simply not true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
lol at the jbw copers trying frantically to find a counterargument

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 9072, Salludon and 1 other person
this is cope but i will let you cope if it makes you happy. ive tried this myself with 3psl white guy and got ton of matches your tinder is obviously shadowbanned get a new phone+email+sim card and youll see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Wallenberg, ArgentineOmicron and 3 others
this is cope but i will let you cope if it makes you happy. ive tried this myself with 3psl white guy and got ton of matches your tinder is obviously shadowbanned get a new phone+email+sim card and youll see
Why are you coping? White guys are getting mogged now by ethnic superiors

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 5912
I will repeat the experiment in Mumbai with @toth77. Just to see how far he would get in an unbiased experiment. No sfcel bias and no ethnic supremacist bias. Can someone give me the pics?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Salludon
I will repeat the experiment in Mumbai with @toth77. Just to see how far he would get in an unbiased experiment. No sfcel bias and no ethnic supremacist bias. Can someone give me the pics?
BB003B55 FC13 4FE1 B651 CCDC13B47F50
0F2BD7A5 A07E 4CD7 8E12 1A1A87D86B00
EF28C98A C73E 42F5 BCAB 682B82C5AF5C
EA00AA9F AF88 4880 99F9 41F99D86FFEF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, sytyl, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
Thanks! Are there also some normal pics? With some friends or a pet. Those give me autistic school shooter vibes :feelshaha:
I only have these you should ask him for more pics.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
BF85740C 17FB 4F40 B547 FE4C17C86FE2
A02F29A9 9142 427F A033 6DF9B0FE1850

Time to get revenge on these filthy efnix

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, CFW432, Lolcel and 14 others
Toth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5912
Now I understand why you dislike him
Yeah he’s the biggest racist on .me. But that didn’t affect his tinder results tho. It was legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Carbon Copy and Vvvvxxxx
okay, so it is justified for me to be getting few tinder matches too as an above average indian guy here. Also, I think the novelty of being white is a bit less in south asia than in south east and east asia.

He looks like a child. If you put someone more masc at 3 psl the result will be very different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Just be teen lesbian doesn’t work

omg so shocking

Dumb experiment, he’d still slay teen girls tho

maybe choose an adult ‘man’ for your experiment next time

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
Brutal tinderpill for the white subhumans on this site.

hopefully the user activity here decreases in the coming days after coping mayocels rope

JBW may not work in pakiland, but it is undeniable.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 7098
JBW may not work in pakiland, but it is undeniable.

25 matches is nothing and he had picture with a Ferrari. The girls probably swiped because of that.

87DBC26E 2D59 45FD BF70 772201C746BF

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 3526
Brutal thread
bump

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
lmao bump

• +1
which one u posteed this on .co lmao

https://incels.is/threads/jbw-failure-in-curryland.241615/

That guy mogs the fuck out of me. It is no secret JBW is a sham though. I mean ffs it’s disproven every day both on this forum (nonwhites get banned for brag and fakeceldom more than whites) and in actual attempts. I got ghosted by not 1 but 2 females who lived in the Philippines (one from badoo and one from Instagram respectfully)

A cumskins worst nightmare.

Cumskins and self haters will not be pleased.

• +1
which one u posteed this on .co lmao

https://incels.is/threads/jbw-failure-in-curryland.241615/
Honest whitecel speaking fax

Yeah I did, and I talked to them because of shitskin gaslighting. It’s always ethnics here who will needlessly gaslight ugly white incels into believing they can get by on being white, then white Incels get rejected and feel like shit. You are no different from people saying “just keep approaching bro!”

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 3526
lol send this guy to pakistan and they will see him as a hijra

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Celexawer, Kmscurry and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, ArgentineOmicron and Celexawer
Now run a white chad and then compare the results to Toth's. If Chad doesn't get anything either then there is probably another variable at play. If Chad gets many likes, then your experiment serves as evidence. But oh well

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Now run a white chad and then compare the results to Toth's. If Chad doesn't get anything either then there is probably another variable at play. If Chad gets many likes, then your experiment serves as evidence. But oh well
the point of the thread is debunking jbw, not just be chad .

people on here may think these guys have same value
20200921 222645

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
the point of the thread is debunking jbw, not just be chad .

people on here may think these guys have same value
View attachment 684858View attachment 684860
I know but simply running 1 white person is not enough to debunk it. If a white chad also get low amount of likes, even though being Chad transcends ethnicity, there might be another reason i.e. you are not debunking anything with such a small "data" set

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Ocelot and chadmaxxer123
The only place JBW is an actual thing are third world chink countries and the US, though even that is slowly fading

bumo
based thread

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Guess they could be using VPN, I only saw like 30 girls in all major cities in Pakistan though. But then I also didn't get that many matches in India, I get way more in MENA and my phone explodes in Latin America. Also India probably had the least attractive girls out of all countries I've tried, I only saw decent-looking ones in the north
Are you going to JBW in Middle East or Latin America?

Sounds like a cope.

that article is written abt a rich businessman in literally one of the slums of india (that city is a literal shithole) jfl

and the pt isnt even abt JBW or anything, its twisted to portray indians as anti-black racists lmao (the whole thing is abt skin color & ppl from congo vs nl)

i mean if ur a gl white guy, obv youd do well anywhere, but as u can see theres no specific 'halo'

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 11604
that article is written abt a rich businessman in literally one of the slums of india (that city is a literal shithole) jfl

and the pt isnt even abt JBW or anything, its twisted to portray indians as anti-black racists lmao (the whole thing is abt skin color & ppl from congo vs nl)

i mean if ur a gl white guy, obv youd do well anywhere, but as u can see theres no specific 'halo'
Some Indians on reddit claim that JBW works in India.

pakistan has tinder?
ropefuel

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Wallenberg
6’2 is good too. If he didn’t get matches at 6’2 what makes you think he would get at 6’4?
Especially in India when everyone is sub 5'9 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Some Indians on reddit claim that JBW works in India.
wdym by "JBW" lol? truecels on reddit tend to overhype everything to make them seem more pitiful

if you mean that a gl white tourist would be able to attract a ton of ppl in these regions, then no shit thats true. they arent xenophobic or w/e so obv a decent looking person would do p well.

but the word 'just' implies that theres no looks cut pt & a huge halo associated, which may be true in east asia & africa, but definitely not within this region - its just like most other places in the world, whats so shocking abt that?

wdym by "JBW" lol? truecels on reddit tend to overhype everything to make them seem more pitiful

if you mean that a gl white tourist would be able to attract a ton of ppl in these regions, then no shit thats true. they arent xenophobic or w/e so obv a decent looking person would do p well.

but the word 'just' implies that theres no looks cut pt & a huge halo associated, which may be true in east asia & africa, but definitely not within this region - its just like most other places in the world, whats so shocking abt that?
Actually they are Indian normies not incels. I don't read incel subreddits or forums.

JBW works in Latin America too if tall and blue eyes.

jbw is law for curries