JBW in Currylands 🍛

Actually they are Indian normies not incels. I don't read incel subreddits or forums.

JBW works in Latin America too if tall and blue eyes.
same pt still applies lol

yea jbw might work in latin america, but u do seem to heavily miss the distinction between being an attractive tourist and "just" be white lol

same pt still applies lol

yea jbw might work in latin america, but u do seem to heavily miss the distinction between being an attractive tourist and "just" be white lol
My friend is incel or close to incel back home but in Latam he is doing ok, like high tier normie, just because he is taller than Latam men and has blue eyes.

My friend is incel or close to incel back home but in Latam he is doing ok, like high tier normie, just because he is taller than Latam men and has blue eyes.
i could see it working there tbh especially with how all physics stats would go up a lot (height, frame, looks, etc) + theyre probably still heavily influenced to see spaniards as the best looking who are pretty white + the money halo for being fairly well off in a very poor country

most of them are rly unsafe tho jfl, jbwmaxxers seem best off in SEA or EE (like that itsover nigga)

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
i could see it working there tbh especially with how all physics stats would go up a lot (height, frame, looks, etc) + theyre probably still heavily influenced to see spaniards as the best looking who are pretty white + the money halo for being fairly well off in a very poor country

most of them are rly unsafe tho jfl, jbwmaxxers seem best off in SEA or EE (like that itsover nigga)
He always travels to cheap shitholes like LATAM, EE and SEA. He has only once mentioned that he gets more attention from girls there but to me it's obvious after looking at his pictures and knowing him for a long time

He likes to travel too tho and those are cheap destinations.

Maybe he is not total incel back home but low tier normie.

• Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
He always travels to cheap shitholes like LATAM, EE and SEA. He has only once mentioned that he gets more attention from girls there but to me it's obvious after looking at his pictures and knowing him for a long time

He likes to travel too tho and those are cheap destinations.

Maybe he is not total incel back home but low tier normie.
tbh imo, it'd feel kinda empty having to leverage ur options to get laid instead of ascending in the home country

but yea having an active life >>>>> being incel where u normally live + experiencing vastly diff cultures while splurging must be quite fun, ig i can see the fun/appeal in all that (as long as its safe enough not to end up on a bestgore vid JFL)

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
tbh imo, it'd feel kinda empty having to leverage ur options to get laid instead of ascending in the home country

but yea having an active life >>>>> being incel where u normally live + experiencing vastly diff cultures while splurging must be quite fun, ig i can see the fun/appeal in all that (as long as its safe enough not to end up on a bestgore vid JFL)
He's not into this blackpill stuff or ascending etc. He's normie.

Yeah he likes to travel, he's not there just because of girls, I think it's just a bonus for him.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
no revolution because its nothing new lol, though one thing they have in common is that they look subhuman jfl, nothing to gain imho
saudi will have tinder by 2022 at this rate

saudi will have tinder by 2022 at this rate
lol they already have "halal" clubs
I was thinking also. Like does Pakistani even use Tinder?
yeah but they dont use it for hooking up, some white guy was in Pakistan for 6 months and his sole mission was to slay but he couldnt get anything jfl @brbbrah.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 12303