Jbw is a ridiculous cope I mean if we apply the black pill consistently it turns out to be a ridiclous cope

Even my self an average guy can date pretty hot black girls or asians. Way above my psl just because im white

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I think that if we take a white dude and a black dude about the same psl the white dude will slay 2 times more than the black dude

Yeah we agree on that well depends if its white women the white man will slay more if its a black women the black man would slay more never the less in terms of smv whites mog but that is not what this thread is about its trying to gauge out what is biologically attractive and what is culturally attractive its not. Like asians saw white people the first time and though oh wow these men are gods

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
Even my self an average guy can date pretty hot black girls or asians. Way above my psl just because im white

I agree jbw is legit with status this is undenable and there is heirachy but this is linked with culture not biology thats what im saying

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Effortless, Warlow and 2 others
I agree jbw is legit with status this is undenable and there is heirachy but this is linked with culture not biology thats what im saying
people here deny that which is so retarded

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and johncruz12345
people here deny that which is so retarded

Exaclty lmao some 1 said i make threads about cucking white people or fantaize about it sounds pure projection on that faggots end

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
1 Women are attracted to more dimorphic faces with very masculine features or pretty boys with still masculine features this is true for all cultures BTW cross culturally these traits are always seen as attractive.

1 prominent cheek bones.

2 A tall lower 3rd.

3 A tall masculine chin.

4 Hallow cheeks.

5 A pointed medial canthus.

6 A tall brow ridge that is low set.

2 If women select based of these traits and nearly 99 percent of any population lacks these kinda of traits why would they then forget all of these traits to go for white men ? Like this shit is ridiculous.

3 What you see below is the objective classifiers for objective beauty women like the left dude for short term flings women like the right dude for long term relationships but these are both extremes and there both attractive women like the right pretty boy look it's not ugly he's still handsome cause he shows some dimorphism. So if these are the objective classifiers for beauty plus symmetry and proportion and averageness why do we then go around and say whites are better ?

You can't seriously tell whites have more dimorphism like fuck off with that kind of an argument dimorphism is more related to sexual selection which is present in every population so again i ask you what makes whites different @goat2x @toolateforme

View attachment 771700
I’ve seen like 3 dudes in my life with the left face and they were straight moggers. One dude walked into the store looking like that and I was mirin hard af. Made sense Lmaoo

I’ve seen like 3 dudes in my life with the left face and they were straight moggers. One dude walked into the store looking like that and I was mirin hard af. Made sense Lmaoo

It is indeed giga brutal

South East Asians on average are more facially robust than East Asians, don't confuse East Asian lineage living in SEA for SEA features.

This is normally the true SEA phenotype with lack of East Asian admixture which is very common in rural SEA where there are less East Asian (mainly Chinese) settlers.

View attachment 772121View attachment 772178View attachment 772180
View attachment 772161
View attachment 772142View attachment 772145View attachment 772146
seems like these guys are mostly ethnic thais and laotians who aren't the same as vietnamese, filipinos, (southern) chinese influenced people too (nearly half of the population in a few SEA countries like you said who are far smaller and more infantile looking than north east asians. Thais/laotians and especially native cambodians also have dravidian influences sometimes
Comparison

Anthropologists used to place most east asian people in these four but there's a few more. The nordsinid (literally north chinese) looks more developed than the others
Pure thais also have much more mature proportions with longer limbs and a shorter torso unlike other asians. Even other south east asians have neotenous proportions compared to them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless
Euro jaw's do have more angularity but they lack the robustness of SEA jaws added to that sea jaws are quite masculine the feminine infantile look is mainly found in east asian's.

But i see no case for case for more sharper features most sea changs are very good looking
Sea changs do be looking robust but they look flat a lot of times. Idk why but projection is huge key of attraction to me. I think it is like that to every part of world but i cant be so sure

• +1
@Colvin76 thoughts

You still dont understand. Being white is a requirement everything else does not matter unless your white. White women will never date Asian men even if the white guys available are ugly af by white standards. Call it racist no one cares that is what white women will do. It has been proven many times that white women are seen as the most attractive by all races and that white women are also the least likely to date outside their own race. If they do it is almost exclusively blacks never Asians.
Studies like this one
white women seen as most attractive by all races but (as proven by countless other studies) not willing to date men from other races themselves
Its not that hard to date white woman lmao. And there are many white woman who have dated asians, although its harder for the average Asian. They will need to be taller/better looking. Its not black and white.

• +1
Most people of any race are subhuman
The only race that I can say REALLY has it tough in my experience are Indians, I’ve known too many girls who just shit on indians out of nowhere it’s ridiculous. So that’s the one race I feel bad for.

but even still an indian chad is going to get girls, and it’s extreme fantasyland cope for anyone to think otherwise. (I would imagine anybody saying that is an Indian who really wants to see himself as a chad but he has to explain why he doesn’t get girls)
I don't feel sorry for Indians lmao. I always see them do well.

South East Asians on average are more facially robust than East Asians, don't confuse East Asian lineage living in SEA for SEA features.

This is normally the true SEA phenotype with lack of East Asian admixture which is very common in rural SEA where there are less East Asian (mainly Chinese) settlers.

View attachment 772121View attachment 772178View attachment 772180
View attachment 772161
View attachment 772142View attachment 772145View attachment 772146

Whatever southeast asian pheno this is, it mogs philipinos, they have abo dna beleive it or not

• +1
Its not that hard to date white woman lmao. And there are many white woman who have dated asians, although its harder for the average Asian. They will need to be taller/better looking. Its not black and white.
you and i both know this for fact lol

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
you and i both know this for fact lol
Bro that curry slayer. In my school lmao. He's not the only one I know btw. I know a lot more.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
great thread @reptiles may I just add that the victors do indeed dictate the outlook of our reality. Years of colonization have propelled JBW, but as some high-iq users have declared this is merely cultural and not an inherent biological fact. Incels on this site and others cope with JBW as a means of false superiority to assert themselves as above the rest. However this like many copes is futile, your features dictate your attraction never your race. Bones, Bones, Bones

Last edited:
  • +1
great thread @reptiles may I just add that the victors do indeed dictate the outlook of our reality. Years of colonization have propelled JBW, but as some high-iq users have declared this is merely cultural and not an inherent biological fact. Incels on this site and others cope with JBW as a means of false superiority, to assert themselves as above the rest. However this like many copes is futile, your features dictate your attraction never your race. Bones, Bones, Bones
100%. There's a cultural aspect. There's been cases of even white people wanting to change race.

White women are objectively the most attractive because ideal angelic phenotypes (Scandinavian) are all white. Look at phenotype descriptions. The ones for high class white ones have most of the features commonly associated with an attractive woman. It is not just the skin color. BTW in Europe orange complexion is seen as most attractive (like Thom Stridj for instance) a common misconception in Asian countries is that pale is ideal. When I say white women I actually think more of their phenotype than their skin color. I could tell women of different races apart very easily even if they all were the same color. Phenotype is everything and so much more than just color
Flat booty with no titties will never be ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Blackout.xl and johncruz12345
YOU EVEN ADMIT YOU ALL WANT TO FUCK WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE THERE SO MUCH BETTER LOOKING JFL. I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THEY FEEL NO ATTRACTION TOWARD YOU AND THEIR OPINION OF YOU IS EXACTLY LIKE I SAID EARLIER. EVEN AS A GOOD LOOKING CURRY I WOULD GET 0 IOI, 0 TINDER MATCHES WITH HOT WHITE WOMEN WHERE I LIVE. 0000000000000000000000000000000000
Cope. I know so many ugly curries who slay in my day to day life. As much as you wish JBW is true, and no curries can slay, it is cope in the end of the day.

you are not European that is the difference. There are plenty of sandniggers over here but none of then NOT A SINGLE ONE of them with a white woman. Same for Asians and Curries although there are less of them. Id say that Curries have it worst and are seens as the least attractive by white women in my experience. Yes they are incredibly racist towards them. Curries are seen as low class and losers of genetic dice roll over here. We think of them as subhumans working low paid jobs while western companies exploit them for our benefit.
Tbh. Then I feel like I live in alternative realities with you. Where I live curries do very well, with all races of girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Your easier to debunk cause your using retarded arguments.

- Dark skin as in golden skin is ideal, which apparently barely anyone has.

>>That still doesn't disprove JBW cause even with white skin color, blacks and shitniks don't have the same facial features as white men. There are north indian exception but they are too dark anyways, and don't look like aryans (recessed orbital floor, lower prenatal T, bug eyes, etc..).<<

1 Jbw based off colour as an objective premise is retarded like literally fucking prove light skin is objectively attractive.

2 Most north indians are about 50 percent aryan in ancestry if were talking ghujratis or rajastanis that is they have sigicant steppe ancestry especially the jatts and no the aryans were not white people.

3 Citation needed on the low prenatal t the bug eyes i can grant this 1 i can grant this is a typical curry look but harmonizes with the indian face.

<<Green and blue eye color are more desirable and eye color has nothing to do with dimorphism (JFL).<<

If something is culturally attractive that doesn't imply objective beauty for instance being fat in the middle ages was attractive. The viking liked fat women are you telling me being fat is objectively beautiful ?.

<<That's a misc myth, every asian has long recessed mid-face, and for the sake of argument if you point out asian exception, an average white will still mog the shit out of him because of the eye area that looks approachable and desired.<<

Citation needed on the average asian being recessed true they have longer mid faces i will point that out but if there feautres are all dimorphic then they are on level with white chads.

>>I think i've destroyed your thread with some facts here and there.. You can either naively follow fake studies made by semen guzzling curries, or accept the truth and move on.<<

Not an argument
village curries have very good bones and orbitals tbh. Raised with proper diet and environment. Rajasthanis i've noticed in villages have the best psl bones

1 Women are attracted to more dimorphic faces with very masculine features or pretty boys with still masculine features this is true for all cultures BTW cross culturally these traits are always seen as attractive.

1 prominent cheek bones.

2 A tall lower 3rd.

3 A tall masculine chin.

4 Hallow cheeks.

5 A pointed medial canthus.

6 A tall brow ridge that is low set.

2 If women select based of these traits and nearly 99 percent of any population lacks these kinda of traits why would they then forget all of these traits to go for white men ? Like this shit is ridiculous.

3 What you see below is the objective classifiers for objective beauty women like the left dude for short term flings women like the right dude for long term relationships but these are both extremes and there both attractive women like the right pretty boy look it's not ugly he's still handsome cause he shows some dimorphism. So if these are the objective classifiers for beauty plus symmetry and proportion and averageness why do we then go around and say whites are better ?

You can't seriously tell whites have more dimorphism like fuck off with that kind of an argument dimorphism is more related to sexual selection which is present in every population so again i ask you what makes whites different @goat2x @toolateforme

View attachment 771700
Low iq. White involves a certain type of hair, skin... yada yada

Low iq. White involves a certain type of hair, skin... yada yada
Your hands are more likely to be attractive if you are white. Prove me wrong.

A big dick looks better if it's white pheno. Prove me wrong.

Even feet.

It's all over your body

holy mother of cope, seriously stop embarrasing yourself. JBW is a fucking fact, its one of the theories that actually has good proof. i understand that you need to cope somehow as an ethnic who only wants to fuck and live with white women. but please stick to the actual data and not your retarded fantasies where you ''cuck'' white men lmfao.

just accept that you will never see pink pussy in your life
Bro. You are the one who is coping. We don't live in the 19th century lmao. White woman will fuck whatever race as long as its chad, Asian, Curry, Arab, Black whatever.

And just lol, why would I want to "cuck" white men. They cuck themselves enough on their own.

They want to have a monopoly over all women and get mad when a white girl dates a non whitr I’ve seen it irl
Tbh. I've never seen this. I swear only on this forum white people are like this lmao. Most whites and ethnics don't really care that much.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Alexanderr, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
Brutal blackpill to end this discussion - warning a lot of blackpills

It has nothing to do with assimilation. You really think if you put a white Chad in India he would gradually develop a preference for ugly Indian girls? Black guys in my experience are more open about this at least. There are several who just state that black women’s faces are just unattractive in comparison with whites and only have superior bodies (lines up with my opinion as well) and this is biological. Another real good example even though it is kind of brutal. Put a hot white woman in a third world country by herself. She is guaranteed to get raped by Indians or even abos who have no access to the internet and have never seen white women. Theirinstincts compel them to do it because white women are aesthetic godesses. Now put a hot Indian girl into a white country and no white man will even bother to look at her twice.
As a white man even I can admit I find some Asian women rarely even black women attractive. Is does not happen often but even with not being exposed to them ever I still see their attractiveness when it is there. It is not the media and not exposure either, beauty is objective. Even for us white guys it is hard (in white surroundings anyways) because more recently phenotypes such as North Atlantids have come to be seen as significantly more attractive than other white phenotypes which means women will almost always date them if they are available. You might think this is caused by media propaganda with Hollywood actors being 90% Atlantids but the reason this is even the case is the North Atlantids superior aesthetics. They are just more pleasant to look at. In the last couple decades beauty has become much better defined and a lot less subjective. No longer the “eye of the beholder” bs, now people can agree on attractive features with even newborns preferring to look at these attractive faces if they are side by side with unattractive ones. This is similar to us (and even children because they are the most convincing example) finding certain animals cute/beautiful and others repulsive.
Now to some extent I agree with the colonization argument but not for the reasons you think. Attractiveness is a genetic advantage and for whites to stay on top their faces would have to become increasingly more attractive over time to ensure it stays that way and to cause submission/worship in other races

Last edited:
  • +1
Tbh. I've never seen this. I swear only on this forum white people are like this lmao. Most whites and ethnics don't really care that much.
but you made a thread about how jbw is true

There are good looking people of all races but It's delusional to think that people from someplace like India are just as Attractive as Norwegians on average.

• +1
There are good looking people of all races but It's delusional to think that people from someplace like India are just as Attractive as Norwegians on average.
most Indians are more attractive than English people

most Indians are more attractive than English people
English are one of the worst looking whites but still look better than indians on average although the difference is not that big.

• +1
You’ve become a lot smarter in the past year. What have you been doing?

• JFL
English are one of the worst looking whites but still look better than indians on average although the difference is not that big.
Indians in the UK slay hard

Put more effort into trolling next time
You’re probably not even from the Uk
Literally London is a paradise for ethnic men because of how diverse it is

I live in Lancashire
That explains it. The only place for ethnics to slay is in Manchester or maybe Bolton. I’m from Leigh originally which is very white

I would get killed if I fuck a fatty. Their gravitational pull would destroy me.
I mean you have a small Asian cock too which doesn’t help
Over

• JFL