jesus, this mog

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World

Yeah, I need LL ASAP :feelswhy:

He looks like a fucking kid compared to those guys.
How he expects that other men will give him respect when the dude looks like a kid?

now everything makes sense also for experiences which I had in the past with other guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Tallooksmaxxer, Lucid and 4 others
I thought that was a woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
You aren't getting LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059

one of the most chronic looksmaxxers

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
you talk about every surgery in the book since you joined. I know you've already had a few, but what's the fucking point of spending your time and money on 12 surgeries. doubt that your life has changed so dramatically when you are planning another few.

you talk about every surgery in the book since you joined. I know you've already had a few, but what's the fucking point of spending your time and money on 12 surgeries. doubt that your life has changed so dramatically when you are planning another few.
I will post soon some before and after soon after the swelling goes down. You will see for yourself if I improve or not.

At least I'm taking action and I'm trying, not like others who do nothing and they complain about being ugly.

All the surgeries I did it was because I was deficient because... well, genetics. All my expectations were realistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Corleone
I will post soon some before and after soon after the swelling goes down. You will see for yourself if I improve or not.

At least I'm taking action and I'm trying, not like others who do nothing and they complain about being ugly.
don't fall for the LL-meme. not worth it. if you're too short for the west just geo-max. way better than being a slightly taller cripple.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 22886, 5.5psl and 1 other person
don't fall for the LL-meme. not worth it. if you're too short for the west just geo-max. way better than being a slightly taller cripple.

Yeah, I know him personally.
He went to Turkey and unfortunately was treated very poorly - his attitude was also shit but still.

I'm thinking with dr. Becker in Germany, the guy is crazy good so he might be a possibility.

What's the height diffrence ?
Like7-8 inches or even more ?

View attachment 2127319

Yeah, I need LL ASAP :feelswhy:

He looks like a fucking kid compared to those guys.
How he expects that other men will give him respect when the dude looks like a kid?

now everything makes sense also for experiences which I had in the past with other guys
LL won't fucking cut it. Because taller people also have thicker bones, wider frame and longer arms.

• Love it
LL won't fucking cut it. Because taller people also have thicker bones, wider frame and longer arms.

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Tallooksmaxxer and Corleone
Yeah, I know him personally.
He went to Turkey and unfortunately was treated very poorly - his attitude was also shit but still.

I'm thinking with dr. Becker in Germany, the guy is crazy good so he might be a possibility.
it is just the nature of the surgery itself which makes it insanely risky, not it being a turkish surgeon, which maybe increased the risk slightly.

him walking normally or running would have made a way stronger point, than jumping around (and mostly falling) like a total spastic.

• JFL
him walking normally or running would have made a way stronger point, than jumping around (and mostly falling) like a total spastic.

But I agree. Is a very risky procedure but so bimax and other surgeries.

Obviously each surgery has bigger risk, like LL, I'm not denying that but still..

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Corleone

But I agree. Is a very risky procedure but so bimax and other surgeries.

Obviously each surgery has bigger risk, like LL, I'm not denying that but still..

Screenshot 2023 03 28 at 130129

"can you date me now, becky"

proceeds to have a nerd-neck and jump around like a retard.

nahh you just have to pay up :feelshmm:

i legit doesnt get why this guy has so many views, he gives the most basic opinion