Jew employer is giving me a paycut

looksmaxxtocope

looksmaxxtocope

Cavillpilled
JFL recession coming up and my employer is cutting my hourly by $5. Fuck this shit, gonna be job hopping ASAP.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 23017 and 1 other person
Have you tried talking to him: "Please sir, I need the money, very poor now, father sick, mother sick, landlord wants to kick us out in the street!"
job-interview-office-young-bearded-men-asking-to-give-him-position-company-handsome-men-communicating-business-89344929.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, JovenCansao, Lonenely sigma and 7 others
aikido his ass
martial arts mma GIF by AKBAN Academy

Yes you vill be fired zats part of ze plan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and Patient A
Have you tried talking to him: "Please sir, I need the money, very poor now, father sick, mother sick, landlord wants to kick us out in the street!"
job-interview-office-young-bearded-men-asking-to-give-him-position-company-handsome-men-communicating-business-89344929.jpg
THE BOSS:
So Excited Dancing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, reptiles, Gonthar and 1 other person
Offer him your foreskin

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer, Patient A and vaninskybird
What's your job title?

What's your job title?
Back-end software engineer. I'm literally one of only 2 people handling the payment system and entire customer database, and the other guy is retarded. Updating my resume this weekend, if they want to penny pinch I'm not staying at this jew company.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Patient A, vaninskybird and 2 others
Back-end software engineer. I'm literally one of only 2 people handling the payment system and entire customer database, and the other guy is retarded. Updating my resume this weekend, if they want to penny pinch I'm not staying at this jew company.
What stack u niggas using?

Python or Java for back-end? I wasn't expecting you to be a SWE. Nice. Honestly, literally fuck your employer. Fuck up his system. At my last job, I was the only Azure admin and I left locking down their entire Azure environment lmao

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope
Did you put any backdoors into your software? Perhaps you should show your boss how important your position is, if let's say something unfortunate would happen with the customer database, like it would get corrupted or something and only you can fix it(for a raise of course).

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope
Python or Java for back-end? I wasn't expecting you to be a SWE. Nice. Honestly, literally fuck your employer. Fuck up his system. At my last job, I was the only Azure admin and I left locking down their entire Azure environment lmao
We use Python for back end. There is a huge amount of silo-ing at this company, honestly if I leave, a lot of people won't know what the fuck to do if there's a problem. Reminds me of the Canada-wide two day internet outage a few months ago, because literally only one guy at the company knew how to fix the problem. This company is nowhere near as big but the product manager is almost tech illiterate.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and vaninskybird
Just put your 2 week notice in and put your feet up.

Fuck those Human Resource whores and nepotistic Jewish CEOs.

Write some goyslop code before you bounce that intermittently kicks in at the start of the new year

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and looksmaxxtocope
We use Python for back end. There is a huge amount of silo-ing at this company, honestly if I leave, a lot of people won't know what the fuck to do if there's a problem. Reminds me of the Canada-wide two day internet outage a few months ago, because literally only one guy at the company knew how to fix the problem. This company is nowhere near as big but the product manager is almost tech illiterate.
Give an ultimatum to the highest ranking member of your building:

Ask for a $5 rise from what you used to get paid.

Or hand over your two week notice and put your feet up on the table, stretch your hamstrings and let out a belly laugh as you then walk out with a smug look.

Be a man in this gay clown world, Inject testosterone if you need to and take a Xanax to relax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, Deleted member 23017 and looksmaxxtocope