Jewtube and chinktok

reddotguy

reddotguy

Bronze
I have seen people here talk about spamming yt and tiktok with short form content since it's basically zero effort and anyone can do it, but the real question is how long or how much videos does it take to monetize from it or do you actually have to legit create you're own content form ?

yt shorts is not profitable, unless u start doing ads
tiktok better to blow up

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
tiktok better to blow up
So how much interaction is needed for a account to monetized? Is it followers wise or views and shares that tiktok gives you money?

• +1
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist
So how much interaction is needed for a account to monetized? Is it followers wise or views and shares that tiktok gives you money?
i don't know anything tiktok nor have i ever used it. But it appears that it's relatively easy to gain any amount of views there, you just need to use ur brains.

As to the threshold for monetization just google it

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy
Stop wasting your time with this bullshit and just get a job little nigga.

Learn a trade or go to school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Gerardwayfan and ifyouwannabemylover
Stop wasting your time with this bullshit and just get a job little nigga.

Learn a trade or go to school.
I am already in a college nigger I'm just wondering if it's worth doing this in my free time since I'm on holidays bcuz it's basically low effort and if lucky you can get money jfl

tiktok better to blow up
Yup.

It is EXTREMELY easy to get traction on TikTok, especially as a new user. If your account is brand new to new-ish, the first video you post will get thousands of views-- I've tested it.

On four (new) accounts, I'd post a video as soon as the account was made. Each video averaged 700-1,000+ views. Going off of this, I knew that if I made a new account, posted some shitty video that kept the viewer engaged, that I'd get likes. Made ANOTHER new account to put this to a test. Posted three videos of YouTube/Stream clips and got 60+ likes on each. Keep in mind, these were the FIRST three videos that'd ever been posted on the account.

TL;DR - New accounts on TT = easy clout

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy
I have seen people here talk about spamming yt and tiktok with short form content since it's basically zero effort and anyone can do it, but the real question is how long or how much videos does it take to monetize from it or do you actually have to legit create you're own content form ?
unless a htn minimum, don't bother posting tiktoks

I am already in a college nigger I'm just wondering if it's worth doing this in my free time since I'm on holidays bcuz it's basically low effort and if lucky you can get money jfl
It ain’t worth it bro, it’s too over saturated.

You’ll be wasting your time.