JFL at thinking whites will actually become minority demographic in europe

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Probably will in USA and possibly UK but honestly things are going south so quickly it seems possible things will just boil over into a massive brawl before whites actually get to minority status. What's more likely is civil war and balkanization.

BLEACHED.COM

sorry buddy boyo but most european nations are just bunch of old men, median age is keep rising from year to year, there is deficiency of labor force, without immigration economies will collapse

4k3da5gfrk431.png

jfl median age in Germany is 47 years for fuck sake

I live in a small Dutch city and it is fucked already by Turks and newly arrived Africans. Can't imagine what it will look like in 50 years.

sorry buddy boyo but most european nations are just bunch of old men, median age is keep rising from year to year, there is deficiency of labor force, without immigration economies will collapse

4k3da5gfrk431.png

jfl median age in Germany is 47 years for fuck sake

Iceland is still green at 36 :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Truth be told my people (still 90+% white) are possibly one of the only european nations that might survive this :/

Well probably not. The feminists will find some way to destroy it. But one can always hope.

jfl at you still being a retard

The UK is 87% percent white you deluded twat.

The UK is 87% percent white you deluded twat.

This is propaganda. In Germany for example already 50% of children under 18 are foreign. In the UK things will soon be the same.