JFL at this memory from school this kid used to brag to me about his dick size

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
it was 1 year ago i think
we were sitting together in class and he and his other 2 mentally challenged friends tried to "roast me"
they told me my dick is small (note i didnt know my dicksize at that point so i wasnt offended) and i basically said no u
yep dicklet4incher used to small dick shame who would have thought
and then he said to me 'no bro my dick is 6 inches it very big once im horny it goes all over to my leg"
i was surpised although i didnt know my exact dicksize at this moment i thought that 6 inches is huge

BUT nope 1 year later i became dickpilled and learned that 6 inches is barely average
jfl at that faggot hope he gets cucked from a BBC would small dick shaming be funny then?

XD

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 1182
who gives a shit man. if its 6 inch or 7 inch - if you get the pussy wet she won't pull out a ruler jfl. but if OP has an 4 incher when hard irl I would be concerned tho

who gives a shit man. if its 6 inch or 7 inch
if you go out of your way to brag about dick size just like that retard in the OP actually make sure its considered "big" first
if you get the pussy wet she won't pull out a ruler jfl.
@LowTierNormie just said to me a story about a girl who fucked a 22cm (10 inch) cock and counted it
absolutely brutal
it matters there is always bigger and thicker and when this dick inequality keeps existing cuckings and suffering will too
but if OP has an 4 incher when hard irl I would be concerned tho
y think?

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie