[JFL] chewing does NOT work (ROPE IF YOU RECOMMEND)

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
FUCK whoever said chewing works.

I literally look SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE after chewing.

JFL

IMG 20201129 160230

before (example)

Screenshot 20201209 135612

after

JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, zeshama and 49 others
Chipmunks me
6FFF79B8 A959 4822 B8A2 562F26B3C359

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, FacialStructure404 and 39 others
It works if you have good insertions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, humanoidsub7, looksmidder and 16 others
It works if you have good insertions.
i have sewer tier insertions apparently

don't really care tbh, jaw muscle was never meant to be fucking huge jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Stevensmithgerard, Lolcel and 5 others
Looks better just lose fat and bloat. Or if you chewed now the muscle is still pumped

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 7753, AutismMaxing and 22 others

JFL

View attachment 860518

before (example)

View attachment 860519

after

JFL
In the long run, it will benefit you, its worse before it gets better. It will make your lower third thicker and lengthen the ramus.

And honestly, you look more masc in that second pic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksforlife, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4464 and 18 others
so should i avoid carne asada and steak, and eat only soft foods ? i look fatasf rn with big ass cheeks

Looks better just lose fat and bloat. Or if you chewed now the muscle is still pumped
bro it looks so bad irl im never chewing ever again, will probably only drink milkshakes until death now to prevent growth tbh tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, AutismMaxing, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
looks better honestly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, AutismMaxing, Be_ConfidentBro and 13 others
In the long run, it will benefit you, its worse before it gets better. It will make your lower third thicker and lengthen the ramus.

And honestly, you look more masc in that second pic.
bro my face looks like a fucking circle you can't be srs jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 11425, Mr.cope and 4 others
bro it looks so bad irl im never chewing ever again, will probably only drink milkshakes until death now to prevent growth tbh tbh
Calm down the muscles will shrink if you don't use them.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3323
bro my face looks like a fucking circle you can't be srs jfl
If you leaned ou on the facial fat it will look better.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Stevensmithgerard
DNR ugly eitherway

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, Be_ConfidentBro, madmax and 9 others
You stupid fuk chewing is legit my jaw is noticable wider after 11 mktnhs if it kys

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and hairyballscel
It looks bad because pump. Just like a pump in the gym. When you lose the pump you will look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Your bloated you wont see the gains

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 2788, Patient A and 6 others
This is what I’m talking about. You lack the zygos and forward growth to pull it off, or as some people say insertions

• Ugh..
Reactions: BradAniston and RAITEIII
Happens to me I look like a literal potato tbh.

cursed asian round face perhaps

How did u pass basic u fatty

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
This is what I’m talking about. You lack the zygos and forward growth to pull it off, or as some people say insertions
i know, im half asian my entire face is pretty flat, nothing i can do.

for me looksmaxxing is pretty limited to skincare, hair, and coloring.

I will NOT seamaxx. I'd feel too sorry for my kids...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, clavicel and chance
I hardly have any facial fat, I'm half asian that's the shape of my jaw
ur trying to tell me thats your jaw muscles where your cheeks are and not fat? ur bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
ur trying to tell me thats your jaw muscles where your cheeks are and not fat? ur bloated
i have to explain this to every person online, that's just the shape of my face it's not fat, it's my jawline.

also i have not alot of forward growth so i always look bloated, im not fully white i just look like a bloated white person.

IMG 20201209 141335

side angle so you can understand that that's the shape of my jaw not fat

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
how to know if you have good insertions?
Insertions form after the underlying bone. Long Ramus and forward grown face is most important, also medium gonial angle

i have to explain this to every person online, that's just the shape of my face it's not fat, it's my jawline.

also i have not alot of forward growth so i always look bloated, im not fully white i just look like a bloated white person.

View attachment 860551

U look good tho, I can see girls finding you cute no homo

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune

View attachment 860551

im asking if you clench your jaw and touch ur cheeks where they look bloated there is muscle there? i was just gonna say buccal fat removal would help you

You just got fat jfl

JFL

View attachment 860518

before (example)

View attachment 860519

after

JFL
brocel you just got a bunch of fat you need to shed off your face. do your chewing plus fat burning cardio (plus a strict diet) and you'll see some changes in a couple of months.

JFL it's because you chew with temporal pattern which activates masseter deep and temporalis muscles. Masseter deep hypertrophy will give you huge cheeks because it's positioned in the middle under the masseter major. Huge temporalis muscle just makes your head look fat. This has nothing to do with muscle insertions.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Patient A and SadnessWYJ
im asking if you clench your jaw and touch ur cheeks where they look bloated there is muscle there? i was just gonna say buccal fat removal would help you

that's literally the shape of my face ded srs

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII

How tall are you? Get a few tats, maybe an earring would suit you, gymcel. You have a good eye area imo

You are fat and your skin quality looks bad in the 2nd pic(maybe lighting)
Cut and your cheeks will be hollow

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
You are fat and your skin quality looks bad in the 2nd pic(maybe lighting)
Cut and your cheeks will be hollow
look at the imgur above your post, and yes i had brutal, brutal acne in my teenage years, left my face with acne scarring that shows in certain lighting. im on accutane.

1). your left side of your face is the best one. if you take selfies take it showing your left side.
2). I would get a haircut, or wait until your hair gets longer. A skin fade with a part. Get an earring on your left side and a few tats that express who you are, and you'll ascend.

How tall are you? Get a few tats, maybe an earring would suit you, gymcel. You have a good eye area imo
My main issue is assymetry, my dad fucked up my face when I was a little kid so one eyebrow is different than the other and in the video if you look closely you can see I have a deviated septum.

I have earrings already but I'm waiting until my hair grows out to put them in. The holes never healed up so I can put them in anytime. I definitely need to gymcel though, I started yesterday coincidentally.

1). your left side of your face is the best one. if you take selfies take it showing your left side.
2). I would get a haircut, or wait until your hair gets longer. A skin fade with a part. Get an earring on your left side and a few tats that express who you are, and you'll ascend.
both sides of my face are different, one eyebrow is fucked up and my nose is crooked my dad smashed face in @ 8 y/o

im growing out my hair it used to be bald jfl