Juice>Mewing

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Kraken
So everyone with at least 50 IQ should have figured by now that mewing won't do much to grow your jaw or make you more masculine. All those crazy results are fraud. It's either one of three things. They had good genetics and developed a good jawline during puberty, they lightningmaxxed together with anglemaxx, or they got surgery and used the "oh, I mewed" card. What's not fraud, however, is roidmaxxing. Look at bodybuilder foids and trannies (both created by the Jews). Most of them strated injecting in their mid or late 20s (long after the time Jewish doctors say androgens stop affecting your face) and all of them have developed jawlines. Just Google female bodybuilders if you don't believe me. So the conclusion is that the only real way to get facial growth is by taking steroids. The sides are not that bad, stop listening to Jewish doctors and get you some good quality roids. I personally use pharmaceutical sustanon from The Kebab Republic of Turkiye which I get through a plug. I'm currently 20. I plan on hoping on and off cycles and doing trt in the meantime until I'm 25. I'm taking aromasin while on cycles btw. According to my research I should get some good gains by then (I have results already). After that I'll slowly taper off the sus and do some pct. DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN'T QUIT TRT, YOU CERTAINLY CAN IF YOU KNOW HOW. THIS WHOLE "TRT IS FOR LIFE THING" WAS STARTED BY THE JEWS. With a good pct your t levels and fertility will return to what they were before the juice in about 3-6 months.

• +1
Reactions: Axii, 5.5psl and Krakowski
Jews > Juice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale and Donkeyballs
So everyone with at least 50 IQ should have figured by now that mewing won't do much to grow your jaw or make you more masculine. All those crazy results are fraud. It's either one of three things. They had good genetics and developed a good jawline during puberty, they lightningmaxxed together with anglemaxx, or they got surgery and used the "oh, I mewed" card. What's not fraud, however, is roidmaxxing. Look at bodybuilder foids and trannies (both created by the Jews). Most of them strated injecting in their mid or late 20s (long after the time Jewish doctors say androgens stop affecting your face) and all of them have developed jawlines. Just Google female bodybuilders if you don't believe me. So the conclusion is that the only real way to get facial growth is by taking steroids. The sides are not that bad, stop listening to Jewish doctors and get you some good quality roids. I personally use pharmaceutical sustanon from The Kebab Republic of Turkiye which I get through a plug. I'm currently 20. I plan on hoping on and off cycles and doing trt in the meantime until I'm 25. I'm taking aromasin while on cycles btw. According to my research I should get some good gains by then (I have results already). After that I'll slowly taper off the sus and do some pct. DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN'T QUIT TRT, YOU CERTAINLY CAN IF YOU KNOW HOW. THIS WHOLE "TRT IS FOR LIFE THING" WAS STARTED BY THE JEWS. With a good pct your t levels and fertility will return to what they were before the juice in about 3-6 months.
Judy self inflict heart disease on yourself theory ?

Roids>bonesmashing>chewing with mastic gum> Lean maxxing. HTN maxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and i_love_roosters