Just be a chad bro ! She will love you so much [ suicidefuel ]

This is all well, keep rating MTBs as HTBs and complain that "ugly" men are dating "hot" girls.
You rate just as weird as @looksmaxxer2 rates those aliens as stacys

Why are you even on here if you can get a girl like that in the first photo? My life would be amazing if I had a girlfriend like that, cope you just have a damaged brain.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, Johanjohan and HarrierDuBois

Why are you even on here if you can get a girl like that in the first photo? My life would be amazing if I had a girlfriend like that, cope you just have a damaged brain.
Hes gay bro

He needs to join grindr and stop trolling on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

Such a gypsy you are, begging for scraps.
M-topp: Tiggare tjänar mycket - skänk inte - P4 Jönköping | Sveriges Radio
Skogkär: De som normaliserat tiggeriet är de kriminellas nyttiga idioter
Sydnärkenytt

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Debetro
Hes gay bro

He needs to join grindr and stop trolling on this forum
I find attractive women attractive, you are a strong HTN low chadlite who is dating a MTB and then you say shit like "ugly men get hot girls", make it make sense.

I rate differently than most people, but that's because most people haven't seen what I've seen and aren't aware of what I'm aware of. . .

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I rate differently than most people, but that's because most people haven't seen what I've seen and aren't aware of what I'm aware of. . .
Real talk, I like this aura right here, way more mature and intelligent than @Krakowski.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
I find attractive women attractive, you are a strong HTN low chadlite who is dating a MTB and then you say shit like "ugly men get hot girls", make it make sense.
My gf is htb and fitness body tbh

Also she worships me and isnt aspie like most swedish people

My gf is htb and fitness body tbh

Also she worships me and isnt aspie like most swedish people
You rated other MTBs HTB and you rated your girlfriend "like HTB" so she is definitely a MTB. Pics or larp from now on. You gotta be LTN and date a legit HTB to claim your theory in the first place.

Real talk, I like this aura right here, way more mature and intelligent than @Krakowski.
Well, I don't know. Frankly I think my different preferences are a result of having a comprimised father figure ages 4-10 and 0 father figure ages 10-17 and being autistic. Nothing about my actual upbringing or environment really logically explains my preferences, I grew up around mostly German and Anglo whites.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
You rated other MTBs HTB and you rated your girlfriend "like HTB" so she is definitely a MTB. Pics or larp from now on. You gotta be LTN and date a legit HTB to claim your theory in the first place.
Well I can get hotter girls but she worships me

Most swedish people are weird aspie so its rare to find a social person

In what world does the untanned philtrumcel fog ? She has too much fat bro :soy: !

Funny GIF

@cytoplasm @Johanjohan @ReadBooksEveryday

Atleast PSL helped you get out the closet

No one cares about muh "U aRe RaJtINg InCorReCtLy BrO"

First girl looks better, only reason she doesn't fog to death is breast size.

Looks like a duck.
They both look good but I think the second one mogs based on that

What a wonderful sequence of replies this has been

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski and HarrierDuBois

2nd girl mogs she has better bones, features, and soft tissues. First is average.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Well I can get hotter girls but she worships me

Most swedish people are weird aspie so its rare to find a social person
If she worships you she is definitely a MTB. Good looking girls only worship legit chads.
These are MTBs:

• JFL
If she worships you she is definitely a MTB. Good looking girls only worship legit chads.
Like I said, swedish people are autistic and jantelagen is strong here so its rare to find someone who is normal

Im moving to denmark for work next year to leave this shitty country

• +1
Like I said, swedish people are autistic and jantelagen is strong here so its rare to find someone who is normal

Jantelagen is NOT strong in Stockholm city. It is strong in the countryside, social media and globalism eradicated jantelagen from all big cities.

Such a gypsy you are, begging for scraps.
M-topp: Tiggare tjänar mycket - skänk inte - P4 Jönköping | Sveriges Radio
Skogkär: De som normaliserat tiggeriet är de kriminellas nyttiga idioter
Sydnärkenytt
@Debetro why the JFL, First girl is that ugly ?

Am I her looksmatch? @HarrierDuBois

Well, I don't know. Frankly I think my different preferences are a result of having a comprimised father figure ages 4-10 and 0 father figure ages 10-17 and being autistic. Nothing about my actual upbringing or environment really logically explains my preferences, I grew up around mostly German and Anglo whites.
Ive yet to see a person who looks like your avi IRL.

Why?

Mogs, many people in my family and relatives have moved from Sweden aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • JFL
Jantelagen is NOT strong in Stockholm city. It is strong in the countryside, social media and globalism eradicated jantelagen from all big cities.
Its strong even in stockholm you moron, Especially for people 25+

Swedish people are very aspie, its so obvious once you meet people from other countries.

Sweden’s economy is also going to shit and people here are soyboys who keep flooding the country with ethnics

• +1

Swedish people are very aspie, its so obvious once you meet people from other countries.

Sweden’s economy is also going to shit and people here are soyboys who keep flooding the country with ethnics
Nothing has been concluded from this discussion except the fact that you overrate women so your entire theory is skewed from the get-go.

Nothing has been concluded from this discussion except the fact that you overrate women so your entire theory is skewed from the get-go.
The only thing is that you are homosexual tbh

Just accept that sweden is a shithole

If swedish guys were goodlooking and masc why do they let the country go to shit and get flooded with ethnics

Ad hominem, better luck next time.

Irrelevant to this discussion.

Irrelevant argument and illogical parallel.
Lol just what you can expect from a swedish soyboy cuck

Lol just what you can expect from a swedish soyboy cuck
Saying swedish men are unattractive because they let ethnics into the country makes 0 sense.

Saying swedish men are unattractive because they let ethnics into the country makes 0 sense.
Swedish guys are soyboys

They let the country get dominated by batikkärringar och soyboys på aftonbladet

• +1
Swedish guys are soyboys

Correct, still irrelevant for the looks discussion.

Better facial structure iirc. Tbh id rather date the first one the second one mogs me too hard
What would you rate them both, the mtb scale and then just normal 1-10.

Yes she literally is MTB.

Slightly below due to jaw recession I'd say.
Lifefuel if true

No reason to live in Sweden TBH, especially since Swedes will become a minority in like 2043

Swedish guys are soyboys

Would say it's more of an indoctrination probem from school done purposefully by wallenberg and other economic groups to make more money

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Ive yet to see a person who looks like your avi IRL.
I have seen two girls that look like Mittendorf. One is of Czech ancestry, the other one I'm not too sure about, but her Dad looks Eastern European and her Mom looks like standard midwestern white (anglo-saxon).

Latter one looks just like this but more feminine with dark brown hair. The Czech one interestingly has a wide palate resulting in a tooth gap, like Kelly Mittendorf.

Lifefuel if true

No reason to live in Sweden TBH, especially since Swedes will become a minority in like 2043

View attachment 2446193

Would say it's more of an indoctrination probem from school done purposefully by wallenberg and other economic groups to make more money
1 upper mtb? 5.5-6
2 htb probably 6.5-7

• +1

Lifefuel if true

View attachment 2446193

Its sad how much jantelag exists in sweden, especially in older people 30+

They legit hate you if you are social and outgoing, or have a different opinion than aftonbladet

They are also scared of conflicts and will be friendly to your face then talk shit behind your back

• +1
Its sad how much jantelag exists in sweden, especially in older people 30+

They legit hate you if you are social and outgoing, or have a different opinion than aftonbladet

They are also scared of conflicts and will be friendly to your face then talk shit behind your back
Facts, I just keep it real with the caretakers at the mental ward.

No political correctness BS

I just tell them Wallenberg Family destroyed my life (like they did) and because of that I will destroy them !

Elliot Rodger GIF - Elliot Rodger - Discover & Share GIFs

First girl is MTB other girl is HTB. That's 5 and 6 respectively.

Wouldn't have to ask me if you could just rate objectively yourself.
1 upper mtb? 5.5-6
2 htb probably 6.5-7

American Psycho Patrick Bateman GIF - American Psycho Patrick Bateman Christian Bale GIFs

Attachments

• 1695419647066.gif
    1695419647066.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
The girl to the left is much better looking u moron
Rich calling me a moron when you can't objectively assess beauty even if your life depended on it.

You are a homosexual incel so what do you know about anything
A lot more than you appearently. You still haven't explained how the girl you posted is HTB because you simply can't.

Both are GL thats all I care about, for me its not one or the other

Which one fogs?
Based on these pictures:

The first fogs, but after seeing the after ones Harrier sent it's pretty close, in those the 2nd looks more high class.
But the first is definitely not MTB, her coloring is pretty generic sure, but that doesn't make it bad, and her ratios are very good.
MTBs don't have flawless ratios and harmony lol.

• Hmm...
A lot more than you appearently. You still haven't explained how the girl you posted is HTB because you simply can't.
You cant rate for shit since most swedish guys are ugly soyboys yet you overrate them u moron

You cant rate for shit since most swedish guys are ugly soyboys yet you overrate them u moron
Rationalize a HTB rate for her:

MTBs don't have flawless ratios and harmony lol.
In Sweden she is dead on average for her age. Half of the girls in my class fogged her, as they should, since she's average.

Rationalize a HTB rate for her:
View attachment 2446253

In Sweden she is dead on average for her age. Half of the girls in my class fogged her, as they should, since she's average.
10/10 hair good skin full cheeks blue eyes feminine face

She mogs most swedish soyboys to oblivion

10/10 hair good skin full cheeks blue eyes feminine face

She mogs most swedish soyboys to oblivion
Weird ass hairline so obviously not 10/10 hair, color is mediocre too. Blue eyes are not ideal on women. Full cheeks = Fat cheeks. She lacks lateral zygo projection and maxilla forward growth so she got nasolabial folds already.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Johanjohan
Also who cares about rating, she is GL and cute. That is all I care about
You care about a lot of women then since you rate the dookie out my butthole "cute and good enough for me".

Weird ass hairline so obviously not 10/10 hair, color is mediocre too. Blue eyes are not ideal on women. Full cheeks = Fat cheeks. She lacks lateral zygo projection and maxilla forward growth so she got nasolabial folds already.
You care about a lot of women then since you rate the dookie out my butthole "cute and good enough for me".
Dicussion ends here TBH

Dicussion ends here TBH
You got no counter so it has to end, otherwise you will just flip back what I said over and over ad infinitum.