Just be a chad bro ! She will love you so much [ suicidefuel ]

Whatever man
Sad Ant With Bindle / Homeless Ant / How It Feels To Ant | Know Your Meme

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
lmao you can be rich, handsome, everything a woman wants. but once she gets to you and realizes she has the power to date someone as powerful and successful as you. it means nothing. everything loses it value once you finally have it, it becomes boring

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and humanoidsub7
Bruh ? Are you serious ?
The child from her wife's pussy wasn't his
This isn't a small thing but a world shattering thing for any father to know.
I'd sooner kill the wife than kms in that situation
Or both, cos once you kill the wife they'll know it's u and you'll spend life in prison

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and 5.5psl
View attachment 2444980
View attachment 2444981
Gentleman the guy that I posted above is mirko saric clearly a gigachad football player ..
Now he married to his gf they both loved each other buttt the shock came when they had a baby and the moment when he saw the baby he knew it wasn't his , he did a dna test and it was confirmed that it wasn't his baby.

He was mocked by his fellow teammates on what a cuck he is and he became depressed af from what had happened with him

After which he committed suicide at the tender age of just 22 in the year 2000 .

But just become a chad bro!! Your girl will forever suck your dick.

@tristan18 @Kamui @tombradylover
I hate women i swear God must punish these hoes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Talk to my face instead.
What else is there to say if you just anecdotally disregard my argument that MTBs don't have perfect harmony by saying "half my class fogged her".

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
@julianchicago Why run away? Come here and talk to me, I just wanna talk pinky promise no spooks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus
What else is there to say if you just anecdotally disregard my argument that MTBs don't have perfect harmony by saying "half my class fogged her".
Her harmony is not perfect, she just has no downright failo that stands out, everything is just bland, almost every feature could be improved.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
she just has no downright failo that stands out
Isn't that the main argument you use to defend Chico being the most GL psl god though, that he is the one psl god "that has the least flaws", how come that she's a MTB when having no noticable flaws but he's a god in looks?
Also her craniofacial development has better biomarkers than the one of the 2nd girl.

• +1
Isn't that the main argument you use to defend Chico being the most GL psl god though, that he is the one psl god "that has the least flaws", how come that she's a MTB when having no noticable flaws but he's a god in looks?
Also her craniofacial development has better biomarkers than the one of the 2nd girl.
Chico has no tangible failos and almost every single feature be way above average. This girl has no tangible failo but none of her features are good. 2nd girl has a better facial outline and maxilla than the 1st one she fogs, specify the biomarkers or else that's a red herring.

Gee it's almost like pretty people still have problems to and having good looks isn't a sure fire way to make you happy, infact its not even a good way

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and 5.5psl
No they're not, I go outside and most guys have better genes than the girls, the girls look good when young but descend super early. The average swedish guy has a better face than the average swedish girl, you're just seduced by muh aryan woman. The older they get the larger the gap between nordic male moggers and nordic female roasties.
Just come out already dude ffs

Over for my light triad personality.
light triad mogs dark triad (Kantianism, humanism, and faith in humanity)

Psychopathcels will never be able to enjoy or experience this.

Love

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and HarrierDuBois
@AspiringMogger what do you rate them?

Which one is better looking? MTB scale and then just normal 1-10
He fucked a self reported low MTB which I can only assume is a LTB.

@AspiringMogger what do you rate them?

Which one is better looking? MTB scale and then just normal 1-10
Lol the “mtb” is better looking than the “HTB”. I’d swap their ratings around. Which would be 5.5 for the HTB and 6 for the “MTB”.

• +1
Lol the “mtb” is better looking than the “HTB”. I’d swap their ratings around. Which would be 5.5 for the HTB and 6 for the “MTB”.
@HarrierDuBois has refused sex with girls who look like the "mtb" because they are too ugly

Goodfellas GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AspiringMogger and HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois has refused sex with girls who look like the "mtb" because they are too ugly

Goodfellas GIF
You are such a starving beggar you know that? You pursue leftovers like a child to yesterdays pancakes.

• JFL
Frankly LTBs btw. @Krakowski overrates.
I never said that the girl in that photo looked like the girls you showed (that you refuse to show again) but the fact that you call that girl a MTB and say you wouldnt have sex with her muh incel GTFO

• Hmm...
I never said that the girl in that photo looked like the girls you showed (that you refuse to show again) but the fact that you call that girl a MTB and say you wouldnt have sex with her muh incel GTFO
Sex with sub HTB is incel.

Frankly LTBs btw. @Krakowski overrates.
If you wouldn’t have sex with the girl you claimed was MTB, you are by my definition standard-cel. I’m not saying to marry or even say she is your gf. Just sticking your dick in her. If you can’t do that you are major standard-cel

• JFL
If you wouldn’t have sex with the girl you claimed was MTB, you are by my definition standard-cel. I’m not saying to marry or even say she is your gf. Just sticking your dick in her. If you can’t do that you are major standard-cel
Sex with sub HTB = incel.
Deal with it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: AspiringMogger
brootal. has to be penis size issues, no possible way this could have occurred if he was at the very least average.

It’s not that deep. At the end of the day it’s millions (yes millions) of foids finding these guys attractive vs 1 basement autist who disagrees
He is trying to prove that those chads are getting mogged by a jawlet inkie who roped

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
He is trying to prove that those chads are getting mogged by a jawlet inkie who roped
One looks better other is just simped for by LTBs because he looks achievable.

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
Downward growth and narrowness in general called anime jaw? Noted
Nope. Only pointy chins that look striking are anime jaws. He descends with wide jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and SurgeryEnjoyer
Those tiktokers are high 5PSL while Orb is mid 4PSL
Orb is not mid. He would rope without his eye area yes, but they are similar range PSL wise. It’s just that one has way, way more appeal than the other.

Even if i never saw a pic of orb i could already detect that he had a 4chan account.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
no need to argue with this delusional bloke, when he rated that wig burn victim yuvon strong htn-chadlite
even my grandma has more ideas than him
Who is yuvon?

He was an og with 15k posts
192cm roided with a 5 psl face
5 PSL is strong HTN-Chadlite so my ratings aren't off. @JudgeandJury