Just found a warhammer nerd with a stacylite GF

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
wtf

Where’s my hobby stacylite @warhammercel @Sanguinius we have been robbed why have the emperor graced this heretic with these bad bitches but is with none, have I not served the golden throne enough?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Xangsane, Ricky212 and 3 others
hes prob a gl dude

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m fucking shaking rn I have to go to the toilet I can’t even work anymore my bloods boiling like molten lava. Why has god not graced a bitch like this on me, every girl I been with hates nerdy shit like this FARK HOW DID HE GET THIS UNICORN

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Ricky212, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
Stacylite in the deepest depths of your damp and mould infested basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Zikel_Nut, DelonLover1999 and 7 others
Btw they're using her in the thumbnails to get views from thirst gamer ethnics like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DJ Billybool, Costcosuperstore, Ricky212 and 2 others
Btw they're using her in the thumbnails to get views from thirst gamer ethnics like you
I don’t even like cumskin foids like that, so if I say she’s stacylite then she is. Ok maybe I overrated her but she’s at least HTB and yes she’s got makeup so she’s prob lower and she got Slavic accent so wouldn’t shock me if this nigga got her online or stn. Either way your gay and retarded

I don’t even like cumskin foids like that, so if I say she’s stacylite then she is. Ok maybe I overrated her but she’s at least HTB and yes she’s got makeup so she’s prob lower and she got Slavic accent so wouldn’t shock me if this nigga got her online or stn. Either way your gay and retarded
Not a molecule g

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He's probably chad-lite. If an ugly guy likes nerdy stuff women will be repulsed. If a gl guy likes nerdy stuff she'll be like "omg that's so quirky and cute!"

Fuck you
He's probably chad-lite. If an ugly guy likes nerdy stuff women will be repulsed. If a gl guy likes nerdy stuff she'll be like "omg that's so quirky and cute!"
But I’m gl as well where must I go to find a hoe like this? 99% of nerdy girls are subhuman where I am literally unfuckable, I just need one into games and shit and I’ll never cheat on her and be a super simp

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, DelonLover1999 and ascension
Pale complexion = 3 PSL added.
All of you are fucking blind if she isn’t an HTB at the very least in your blind eyes. As I said I’m immune to the Cumskin women’s fraud attraction however even I have to admit she looks very good for a nerdy foid.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, Alt Number 3 and the BULL
Fuck you

But I’m gl as well where must I go to find a hoe like this? 99% of nerdy girls are subhuman where I am literally unfuckable, I just need one into games and shit and I’ll never cheat on her and be a super simp
My point is she most likely never even heard of Warhammer before they met. If she's slavic he probably met her on some international dating site and he's betabux.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and PrinceLuenLeoncur
All of you are fucking blind if she isn’t an HTB at the very least in your blind eyes. As I said I’m immune to the Cumskin women’s fraud attraction however even I have to admit she looks very good for a nerdy foid.
This forum has now turned to a big cope fest in which everyone calls everyone else a subhuman to cope with their miserable Life. All girls are cope, all guys look bad except the same 10 models that have been named to the exhaustation, sex Is cope, relationship Is cope, only law Is fucking LDAR and rope

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, flippasav and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m fucking shaking rn I have to go to the toilet I can’t even work anymore my bloods boiling like molten lava. Why has god not graced a bitch like this on me, every girl I been with hates nerdy shit like this FARK HOW DID HE GET THIS UNICORN
Right place at right time

This forum has now turned to a big cope fest in which everyone calls everyone else a subhuman to cope with their miserable Life. All girls are cope, all guys look bad except the same 10 models that have been named to the exhaustation, sex Is cope, relationship Is cope, only law Is fucking LDAR and rope
Look at this shit and tell me the black pill isn't real

2I0h7Qa.jpg

My point is she most likely never even heard of Warhammer before they met. If she's slavic he probably met her on some international dating site and he's betabux.
This is what I’m telling myself as a cope :feelswah:

I literally cannot cope if it’s any other way, a nigga who looks like me shouldn’t be having a neckbeard meltdown over this shit but now I get why fat neckbeard seethe when they see one with a 6+ foid

Chances are he’s white with BWC

Look at this shit and tell me the black pill isn't real

2I0h7Qa.jpg
Who fucking cares about those tinder studies. If you didn't understand women use tinder Just to kill time in 2024 you're beyond salvation. It's true that most men are ugly but irl girls give ugly guys a shot

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SoundnVision
Who fucking cares about those tinder studies. If you didn't understand women use tinder Just to kill time in 2024 you're beyond salvation. It's true that most men are ugly but irl girls give ugly guys a shot
Do you think roids are cope.

I imagine her in an SS uniform

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Stacylite in KFC customer services call centre in Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and St.TikTokcel
This is what I mean why is nobody letting themselves go by not making themselves look like shit. Just game and skip the gym. That’s right, meanwhile we have the king of mentalcels @Blackgymmax complain why he can’t get laid. Yet there are literal oofy doofies slaying @ReadBooksEveryday

What kind of personality you have and what you’re into literally does no matter one bit if you’re attractive retard

• Ugh..
Do you think roids are cope.
If you already have a lean Athletic body naturally yes. unless you want to compete, there Is no use in getting a huge big body, even If you use all the AI and PCT possible the sides still come to fuck you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss, Jarate and 1 other person
Your correct and faggots here know it’s true. Sure looks are law for slaying but we all know of instances where men have gotten GFs from irl despite being ugly.

As a BBC who is buddies with many Arabs and BBC which I brutally mogg I see this literally everytime I visit them. Infact im the only “incel” despite having a better face, height and body than the rest of them
Chances are he’s white with BWC
I think hes white but its not JBW cos shes also white its normal to wanna fuck your own

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
You're from the UK

• So Sad
Reactions: infini
Online dating is how couples meet these days, Tinder basically is real life

20822.jpeg

The other option is randomly cold approaching women in public which probably has a lower success rate than Tinder

• Hmm...
If she isn’t good looking, then who the fuck are these incels gonna get with?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and the BULL
Online dating is how couples meet these days, Tinder basically is real life

20822.jpeg

The other option is randomly cold approaching women in public which probably has a lower success rate than Tinder
Online means mostly instagram

If you already have a lean Athletic body naturally yes. unless you want to compete, there Is no use in getting a huge big body, even If you use all the AI and PCT possible the sides still come to fuck you.
I don't want a huge big body just I can't gain 6/7 kg and stay 10% without roids

I don't want a huge big body just I can't gain 6/7 kg and stay 10% without roids
Women don't care about huge muscles. You can build a perfect body for females Just by doing calisthenics and cardio

Women don't care about huge muscles. You can build a perfect body for females Just by doing calisthenics and cardio
Is pretty boy hair more important

Many in this forum underestimate the power of sweet talking and charisma. They just go full autist and screech "LOOKS LOOKS ONLY LOOKS MATTER".

Meanwhile, I have seen average guys scoring with MTBs and HTBs with lots of sweet talking and charisma. And no, jestermaxxing is not required.

A good example is this average looking cult leader making a HTB actress recruit women into his sex cult:

allison-mack-keith-raniere-2000-773de89398f44e648784cfb9deda0918.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and SoundnVision
Many in this forum underestimate the power of sweet talking and charisma. They just go full autist and screech "LOOKS LOOKS ONLY LOOKS MATTER".

Meanwhile, I have seen average guys scoring with MTBs and HTBs with lots of sweet talking and charisma. And no, jestermaxxing is not required.

A good example is this average looking cult leader making a HTB actress recruit women into his sex cult:

allison-mack-keith-raniere-2000-773de89398f44e648784cfb9deda0918.jpg
Yeah. A shame my Charisma points are all for speaking to men but I suck with women cos I’m terrified of them and then when drunk I just blurt out “GIBS BOBS”

• +1
Reactions: Steins
Yeah. A shame my Charisma points are all for speaking to men but I suck with women cos I’m terrified of them and then when drunk I just blurt out “GIBS BOBS”
That's the worst part.

Once women sense that you are socially awkward, they drop you fast

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PrinceLuenLeoncur

trans stance

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Pokémon's having Chads and Stacies into it but its easily one of the more accepted, NT nerd hobbies.
Hair Is cope. Run buzzcut to showcase your Warrior skull
Might do. You know me. Trying it out halfway.
Will go further next time.

This is what I mean why is nobody letting themselves go by not making themselves look like shit. Just game and skip the gym. That’s right, meanwhile we have the king of mentalcels @Blackgymmax complain why he can’t get laid. Yet there are literal oofy doofies slaying @ReadBooksEveryday
lol I could fuck your mom on a moments notice

• JFL
lol I could fuck your mom on a moments notice
That was you dreaming the reality is: Your mom drains my balls with her fat 50” ebony ass while your dad records it:feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Blackgymmax
She's not stacylite bro, not even close

She's not stacylite bro, not even close
In the thumbnail she was ok. Also show me where you last found or saw a gl nerdy girl, that’s right you never did. Girls who looked like this are the kind that prob bullied you

i want a nerdy girlfriend too:feelsbadman:

In the thumbnail she was ok. Also show me where you last found or saw a gl nerdy girl, that’s right you never did. Girls who looked like this are the kind that prob bullied you
Nigga assumed my whole life based on one comment lmfaooo (and jfl at your projection)

This girl didn't bully shit, she doesn't have the 'popular girl' pheno. Doesn't look striking or distinctly upper class, either. Just a normal white bitch who isn't fat and has makeup on.

• JFL