Just found a warhammer nerd with a stacylite GF

Nigga assumed my whole life based on one comment lmfaooo (and jfl at your projection)

This girl didn't bully shit, she doesn't have the 'popular girl' pheno. Doesn't look striking or distinctly upper class, either. Just a normal white bitch who isn't fat and has makeup on.
Hmmm šŸ¤” I see normal white bitches everyday and she moggs most of them. I overrated her cos she plays one of my hobbies but thatā€™s normal as men we can all agree a foid who plays what we are into is hotter auto in our eyes.

Anyways sheā€™s at least HTB for her race

wtf

Whereā€™s my hobby stacylite @warhammercel @Sanguinius we have been robbed why have the emperor graced this heretic with these bad bitches but is with none, have I not served the golden throne enough?

betabuxx

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Hmmm šŸ¤” I see normal white bitches everyday and she moggs most of them. I overrated her cos she plays one of my hobbies but thatā€™s normal as men we can all agree a foid who plays what we are into is hotter auto in our eyes.

Anyways sheā€™s at least HTB for her race
I would honestly rate her as mid to high MTB

her harmony is very weird is she's relying too much on fakeup

And tbh I'm being kinda generous, look at this:

and compare it to a textbook htb white girl

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I would honestly rate her as mid to high MTB

her harmony is very weird is she's relying too much on fakeup

And tbh I'm being kinda generous, look at this:

View attachment 2835850

and compare it to a textbook htb white girl

View attachment 2835854
She doesnā€™t look lik that in every videoā€¦ she looks better and worse in others but yeah she kinda bloatfacecel still pretty as I said HTB. She moggs the Becky who is MID ahhh fuck cumskin.

Letā€™s jsut say this, Iā€™d fuck the foid I showed and Iā€™d ignore the one you posted

She doesnā€™t look lik that in every videoā€¦ she looks better and worse in others but yeah she kinda bloatfacecel still pretty as I said HTB. She moggs the Becky who is MID ahhh fuck cumskin.
if she looks better in some and worse in others, then that thumbnail is prolly a fair assessment of how she looks on avg

Letā€™s jsut say this, Iā€™d fuck the foid I showed and Iā€™d ignore the one you posted
ok nigga, and? jfl

make a poll if you think ppl would agree with you

if she looks better in some and worse in others, then that thumbnail is prolly a fair assessment of how she looks on avg

ok nigga, and? jfl

make a poll if you think ppl would agree with you
99.99% of people would agree with me. The HTB moggs and the MID bitch you posted is barely fuckable.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999