mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Once again there are retards who believe bigger is better which is a gigacope

Proportions + little muscle = ideal

Basically be lean you retards
And if you get too big clothes will look weird and disgusting on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, ZyzzReincarnate, AspiringChad and 1 other person
Once again there are retards who believe bigger is better which is a gigacope

View attachment 49417
Proportions + little muscle = ideal

Basically be lean you retards
And if you get too big clothes will look weird and disgusting on you
Link study or cope buddy boyo mang lad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel, kobecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, Zeta ascended, dogtown and 7 others
as a natty u cant go overboard with muscle with regular training, so theres no such thing as "too much" when you dont inject
Yes don’t do steroid and train for 6-12 months and you get an ideal body
Link study or cope buddy boyo mang lad
You could find it

Just type (ideal male body by women)

Sometimes like that

That's the ideal case. However you can't deny that ogremaxxing might work for some guys (I'm not doing it though)

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel
That's the ideal case. However you can't deny that ogremaxxing might work for some guys (I'm not doing it though)
View attachment 49420
Depends on your phenotype and also body type and your face as well

If you are a pretty boy than you should get little muscle
But if you have big bones and height you should ogremaxing

I bet these girls are paid actresses I have seen his video on basedshman (bloatmaxing)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Im doing this for my self im putting hard work in the gym hours for my self.... not what the fuck girls think is attractive what kinda cuck shit is that. What ever work i put in in the end of the day its if im satisfied with the results.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, SayNoToRotting, kobecel and 1 other person
mido the slayer
= very high iq

However, I would say more muscle isn't detrimental, but its diminishing returns. There's more mass appeal at small, well-proportioned and lean than anything else. True post regardless.

Edit: That being said, you still gotta gymcell a bit for any of those physiques. Don't confuse being skinnyfat without being lean and shredded, b/c abs on a skinnyfat man don't count.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
mido the slayer
= very high iq

However, I would say more muscle isn't detrimental, but its diminishing returns. There's more mass appeal at small, well-proportioned and lean than anything else. True post regardless.

Edit: That being said, you still gotta gymcell a bit for any of those physiques. Don't confuse being skinnyfat without being lean and shredded, b/c abs on a skinnyfat man don't count.
Thanks mate
I’m posting high quality stuff to looksmaxers

since when do we care about what statistics say? Aren't statistics also claiming that women prefer a man of equal height? Or that 5'9s slay the most?

Ovulating girls love big muscles, stop the cope already.

Why do we put so much emphasis on sexual dimorphism but about muscles all these incel boards have to say is "Well, you don't need big muscles, just be lean bro."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, kobecel, dogtown and 2 others
since when do we care about what statistics say? Aren't statistics also claiming that women prefer a man of equal height? Or that 5'9s slay the most?

Ovulating girls love big muscles, stop the cope already.

Why do we put so much emphasis on sexual dimorphism but about muscles all these incel boards have to say is "Well, you don't need big muscles, just be lean bro."
Just be lean bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
Meanwhile foids just need to have an extra hole to fuck a good looking man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Isn't that a Buzzfeed thing?

But they are right to a certain extent, most girls don't like huge ogres, the only time bulking up will increase your smv is if you're gay lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and mido the slayer
Isn't that a Buzzfeed thing?

But they are right to a certain extent, most girls don't like huge ogres, the only time bulking up will increase your smv is if you're gay lol
Brutal
Watch faceandlms he mentioned women like lean

• +1
Brutal
Watch faceandlms he mentioned women like lean
Think I've watched a few of his videos before. A bit dry but a good thing to listen to in the background when you're doing something menial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and mido the slayer
too much=10 years of non stop lifting on roids

• +1
It took me 2 serious years of lifting and 4 more years prior of fucking around to get to a decent place without roids

And when you are natural half the time you look like shit because you are bulking

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
It took me 2 serious years of lifting and 4 more years prior of fucking around to get to a decent place without roids

And when you are natural half the time you look like shit because you are bulking
That’s why you should join a sport
To get an ideal body without looking bulgy muscles