just got a fresh cut🔥🔥

homesick

homesick

Over but easily fooled
going to the barber is one of the things I hate the most! I hate putting on a mask in the barbershop, pretending to the barber and everyone else in there, that I think my looks will improve from getting a haircut
I hate the fact, that we all have to pretend that the haircut is gonna look good and suit me well, when it’s almost impossible to do one such thing on a face like mine. I hate that both me and the barber knows this, but we both keep shut and pretend like that’s not the case

i usually do my homework, therefor I washed my hair before going to the barber, to make sure I would be out of there as soon as possible. anyways for some reason hair wash and 10 minute massage was included in the price, I didn’t know that. so I had two 22yo+/- stacies washing and massaging my hair for 10-15 minutes straight. I had to lean down in a chair even tho I didnt want to, with my big bulbouse tipped nose and ugly face in the air, for everyone to watch. also this hair salon is in the middle of a shopping center (and glass walls around the whole thing), so people all around the center, could watch me “enjoying” the massage / wash. center was packed with people btw

For reference, this was a $100 cut. Told the barber to keep thickness as it is on the sides, just make it so my hair looks more “well groomed” and cut it to right above my ears. Told her very specifically to use scissors on the sides. Well, to keep it simple, I ended up with a skin fade (electrical shaver was used). As I already knew, skin-fade looks gay (and tryhard) on my skull. (alien) Looks so bad that I am going to wear a big wool beanie 24/7 from now on, even in the gym . People will probably think that I’m trying to hide that I’m bald

am i the only one like this? Or is chances that I have a condition, for example aspergers / light autism? Or am I just blackpilled and rational?
btw I usually have NO problem having conversations with people (male or female), im a good speaker, but things like this flip me off. when they washed my hair and massaged me it felt like i was in hell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4416 and loromate
I dont like going to the barber either just go to a stylist tbh

And if you question that hard if you have autism it's probably yeh

1- Always go to a stylist, never barber.

2-Always opt for longer hairstyles such as curtains or messy quiff Never fades, never undercuts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BackFromTheMogging
It's cool to go to the barber tbh.
1- Always go to a stylist, never barber.

2-Always opt for longer hairstyles such as curtains or messy quiff Never fades, never undercuts.
i find fades pretty good, why people are not liking it ? Not complete fade but a kind of, is better than long hair which gives feminine vibes.

It's cool to go to the barber tbh.

i find fades pretty good, why people are not liking it ? Not complete fade but a kind of, is better than long hair which gives feminine vibes.

I find that they only look good on very masc robust dom skulls. I cringe so hard whenever I see average T normies trying to pull off fades. It makes them look tryhard and childish as fuck. They'd look so much better with average length hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
hate putting on a mask in the barbershop, pretending to the barber and everyone else in there, that I think my looks will improve from getting a haircut
I hate the fact, that we all have to pretend that the haircut is gonna look good and suit me well, when it’s almost impossible to do one such thing on a face like mine. I hate that both me and the barber knows this, but we both keep shut and pretend like that’s not the case

This 100%. Go to r/malehairadvice and you will see a bunch of blue pilled cucks posting photos of chads wondering if they can get their hairstyle. Honestly quite sad

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
im gonna shave my head tmrw just to play fuck fuck with the reaper who is indeed knocking on my door

lets play motherfucker

This site is becoming more normie by the day 🔥🔥🔥

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I find that they only look good on very masc robust dom skulls. I cringe so hard whenever I see average T normies trying to pull off fades. It makes them look tryhard and childish as fuck. They'd look so much better with average length hair.
This, also I'm blonde so it looks even more retarded. I look more tryhard and worse lookswise with this cut
This site is becoming more normie by the day 🔥🔥🔥
:fire::fire::fire::fire:💯

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and homesick