Just got off the phone with a foid brutal blackpills

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Ok so I just got off the phone with an mtb off tinder. Here’s what happened:

- she said she had been catfished by two guys. 1 showed up and didn’t look like his pictures so when he came into her place she got her friends to get him to leave and he was confused asking why

- the other one she met and she made drive her home and then ditched him and never did anything

- she said she’d been up all night as her room mate girl brought a guy back and was fucking all night

- her other mate she said had her location off and was also fucking being back home

- she said I looked like a model in my pictures and appeared too good to be true and was really suspicious of me. I feel giga anxious to meet her now case she does what she did to them other guys to me.

It was pretty brutal. She also said she fucked a bouncer and went to his last week.

Here’s the texts for proof:
6A539B59 E552 4E22 9C8B D1D0DE720819

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, vermillioncorefan, Xangsane and 1 other person
Btw I am going over to her place Friday in the day before she goes out clubbing to fuck. But I’m quite scared to go now ngl, she thinks I am a legit model wtf?? This isn’t brag but I’m seriously worried as I am nowhere model tier wtf is she thinking I frauded too hard it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
She’s blonde, blue eyes, MTB just turned 18. Good body too.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
u sounded like a cuck at the end and she knows she gets everything she wants

good job for giving a mtb whore something she does not deserve

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, callisto, mogstars and 11 others

- she said she had been catfished by two guys. 1 showed up and didn’t look like his pictures so when he came into her place she got her friends to get him to leave and he was confused asking why

- the other one she met and she made drive her home and then ditched him and never did anything

- she said she’d been up all night as her room mate girl brought a guy back and was fucking all night

- her other mate she said had her location off and was also fucking being back home

- she said I looked like a model in my pictures and appeared too good to be true and was really suspicious of me. I feel giga anxious to meet her now case she does what she did to them other guys to me.

It was pretty brutal. She also said she fucked a bouncer and went to his last week.

View attachment 2537501
The only brutal thing is your IQ and the fact that you still use tinder.

Only losers go on tinder.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, House Lannister, It'snotover and 5 others
u sounded like a cuck at the end and she knows she gets everything she wants

good job for giving a mtb whore something she does not deserve
Say that when I’m pounding her on Friday tho

• JFL
Reactions: callisto and Manletmachine
Mean while girls ignore and unfriend me when i say hi

• JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms and WishIwasChico
Mean while girls ignore and unfriend me when i say hi
Bro I swear to god niggas on here don’t understand the slaying I am about to do it’s gonna be insane

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, Maalik, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Bro I swear to god niggas on here don’t understand the slaying I am about to do it’s gonna be insane
Do u mog him pm me pics

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Who enjoys ur rants about used up dating app girls u barely know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, It'snotover, Maalik and 2 others
12 hr shift. keep coping with slaying.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and WishIwasChico
She sounds like a slag.

Also don't worry what some mtb thinks you mog her hard

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

View attachment 2537501
Does she like BBC

bro you're literally the reason fat mtbs "pawgs" (jfl) have big egos. you're a fucking dumb piece of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, rteme, Bloatedcelbag and 1 other person
Why the fuck is she texting phonetically is she brain damaged or just northern or what

Pm bouncer pics
They are usually over 30 and ethnic

bro you're literally the reason fat mtbs "pawgs" (jfl) have big egos. you're a fucking dumb piece of shit
Yeah, I fucking hate people like that

Threads are hilarious
Subhumans think slaying is a larp hahahahahhahajaj

Bro, send pics of her face and send pics of your face

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
This is why you should never fraud your pics

They were prob .org users