Just got turned down for mse msdo

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
The bluepilled Ortho said mse/msdo will be way to invasive and risky for a normal male without crossbite. He found me very crazy to want surgery just for a bit of wider smile and face. Also said its not possible to get mse without widening of the mandible. Also the risk of relapse is high. Its the second surgeon that turned me down!!!! last week it was a eye surgeon, that said im crazy for wanting surgery and sent me home.
Im getting no matches on tinder, and i am not attractive.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, illicit6, Pumanator and 12 others
Can you expand on the relapse part? Why would you relapse? Doesn't make sense to me. I wanna do MSDO plus MSE too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Can you expand on the relapse part? Why would you relapse? Doesn't make sense to me. I wanna do MSDO plus MSE too.
He said its crazy to perform this on a non deformed male, without a crossbite.
Jaw surgery should only be for deformed people, and not for aesthetic reasons.
He went really mad, for my idea to get mse/msdo and then double jaw surgery.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mewcoper, Zercic and 2 others
Looksmaxers hopes and dreams crushed
I emailed SergioOMS about MSE and he replied once but didn't reply to my follow up email

I hate these bluepilled orthos. It's like listen bitch, I'm paying for a service. Just give it to me and stfu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, yonmaxxed, Chadelite and 20 others
Keep trying

I hate these bluepilled orthos. It's like listen bitch, I'm paying for a service. Just give it to me and stfu
I emailed him first with pictures of my case, and he agreed that mse msdo could be a idea.
Now at the 200 Euro consulting, he refused to do anything other than normal braces.
Im starting to think im crazy for wanting to get such a big invasive surgery plan. But i have no alternative.

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 4053
The bluepilled Ortho said mse/msdo will be way to invasive and risky for a normal male without crossbite. He found me very crazy to want surgery just for a bit of wider smile and face. Also said its not possible to get mse without widening of the mandible. Also the risk of relapse is high. Its the second surgeon that turned me down!!!! last week it was a eye surgeon, that said im crazy for wanting surgery and sent me home.

DM me your lower third mate. I doubt a wider smile and face is the most bang for your buck surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
I bet that Ortho’s wife is fucking other men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, yonmaxxed, mewcoper and 9 others
Why would an eye surgeon call you crazy? That’s cosmetic right?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
DM me your lower third mate. I doubt a wider smile and face is the most bang for your buck surgery.
He’s not just doing it for just a wider smile and face. There’s a lot of cosmetic improvements with MSE and that’s not including anchored FM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and PubertyMaxxer
Fuck these ortho kikes

Downloadfile 182

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
Why the eye surgeon tho? Doesn’t make sense I thought they did it for aesthetic reasons.

I bet that Ortho’s wife is fucking other men
He said, „if you want to improve your looks and aestethics, why would you wanna change the bone structure of your face“ :D There are „other“ things that make a person attractive, but not a wider face, or a different jaw.
„Surgery is for people with functional problems, and really not for aesthetics“.

At the end he offered me to pull out some teeth, and fix my narrow bite with normal braces. 1.5 years was his plan.

Now imagine i need to pay 200 euros for this consulting.

Btw he wrote some scientific papers about bone anchored maxillary expansion and their benefits.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, yonmaxxed, Deleted member 7316 and 12 others
He said, „if you want to improve your looks and aestethics, why would you wannna change the bone structure of your face“ :D There are „other“ things that make a person attractive, but not a wider face, or a different jaw.
„Surgery is for people with functional problems, and really not for aesthetics“.

At the end he offered me to pull out some teeth, and fix my narrow bite with normal braces. 1.5 years was his plan.
next time bring a paper with counterarguments and examples of facial aesthetics to respond to bluepilled comments like that

and most orthos are bluepilled cucks, you just have to keep searching

He said, „if you want to improve your looks and aestethics, why would you wanna change the bone structure of your face“ :D There are „other“ things that make a person attractive, but not a wider face, or a different jaw.

Now imagine i need to pay 200 euros for this consulting.

Btw he wrote some scientific papers about bone anchored maxillary expansion and their benefits.
Well I gues you have to cope with wrap around implants from Eppley rn. Would still improve PSL a lot tho

Well I gues you have to cope with wrap around implants from Eppley rn. Would still improve PSL a lot tho
Impossible with narrow mouth, and narrow palate/mandible. EVERY wraparound result looks unnatural with a small narrow mouth.
The plan was fixing my overbite first (mse/msdo+braces), and then getting double jaw with genio.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and MentalistKebab

• Woah
The bluepilled Ortho said mse/msdo will be way to invasive and risky for a normal male without crossbite. He found me very crazy to want surgery just for a bit of wider smile and face. Also said its not possible to get mse without widening of the mandible.
So mse DOES widen the mandible?

ke
keep trying bro

Impossible with narrow mouth, and narrow palate/mandible. EVERY wraparound result looks unnatural with a small narrow mouth.
The plan was fixing my overbite first (mse/msdo+braces), and then getting double jaw with genio.
So it appears you have to visit Andrei

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and anti caking agents
these orthos couldnt give 2 shits about aesthetics, they don;t want the legal and reputation hit if shit goes wrong on a non deformed person. But they need to realise how important aesthetics are these days bluepilled cucks, boomer cunts

who is andrei I am also on the hunt right now
Dr. Andreischew.
Russian, somewhat blackpilled surgeon.
He would do MSE + MSDO for 3000€ if i remember correctly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
OP, what's your rate? Do you have average or slightly above average features, and would that be the reason the surgeons turned you down, afraid it's going to hurt your harmony?

Find a new ortho ASAP. MSE definitely works, have had it done myself.

Drastic difference in the width of my zygos, and better ratios overall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849

Lifefuel holy shit. Did you use facemask?

lifefuel for me coz mine agreed to it

You're completely right tho, we have the same issue it seems and if I got a wrap around jaw implant in my current state I'd look fucking ridiculous

I do have a crossbite on top of an overbite tho

It works for the middle and upper portions of the maxilla, palate/mouth width and zygos, right?

So it appears you have to visit Andrei
Russia is a shit 2nd world country with horrible public safety stats, tho. How is he gonna make sure his organs aren't harvested jfl

Edit: fuck, sorry for the triple post, won't happen again.

elab on better ratios? praying for wider mouth, higher fwhr, lower es ratio?

Russia is a shit 2nd world country with horrible public safety stats, tho. How is he gonna make sure his organs aren't harvested jfl

Edit: fuck, sorry for the triple post, won't happen again.
Bro how hard could it be to make sure not get kidnapped by some mafia ? I mean if you cant even take that little risk you might as well cope with mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Bro how hard could it be to make sure not get kidnapped by some mafia ? I mean if you cant even take that little risk you might as well cope with mewing
Dunno man, slavs are tough and on top of that it's fucking Putin's country run by oligarchs and the mob, I hear they don't take kindly to some random foreigners either jfl

Hopefully if OP does go through with the plan he'll make sure not to make a scene

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and MentalistKebab
Dunno man, slavs are tough and on top of that it's fucking Putin's country run by oligarchs and the mob, I hear they don't take kindly to some random foreigners either jfl

Hopefully if OP does go through with the plan he'll make sure not to make a scene
Bro chill, this is not North Korea. Several guy here already get some work done by Andreischew.

Hell I think some of this forum members would fly to North Korea if they could get Lefort 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Nordiccel, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person

Health > looks

• Ugh..
Reactions: mewcoper, yonmaxxed, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
Nah i wouldn‘t recommend flying to north korea for a surgery xD

Health is looks

Yeah. But in this case, OP was refused cosmetic surgery due to safety concerns by the docs. So just go with doc's advice and don't risk your health (life) just for +0.1 PSL or some shit

Dr. Andreischew.
Russian, somewhat blackpilled surgeon.
He would do MSE + MSDO for 3000€ if i remember correctly
3k is only for the installation. Mse and msdo itself is not expensive, but the management of the expansion and the braces after. It needs to get done in your home country at a ortho.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed and MentalistKebab
3k is only for the installation. Mse and msdo itself is not expensive, but the management of the expansion and the braces after. It needs to get done in your home country at a ortho.
You would need the orthodontist to manage your expansion? You can get braces at your home country and tell them to avoid narrowing your palate for straightening.

Damn. So I need to find an ortho that would collab with him in Turkey ? And if I cant I have to stay in another country more than 3 months.

Lifefuel holy shit. Did you use facemask?

No, I did not use a facemask. I still got the results I wanted, but it is recommended.

elab on better ratios? praying for wider mouth, higher fwhr, lower es ratio?

Definitely a wider mouth due to my palate getting wider.

The biggest improvement has been my FWHR. The palatal expansion seems to have pushed my Zygos further out, making them wider, and my midface seems to have shortened a bit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 3020 and curryslayerordeath
Why would an eye surgeon call you crazy? That’s cosmetic right?
I had to go to like almost 10 surgeons before one would fix my bulbous tip. Really glad I did though it looked like shit

Do you take D3 and K2 while you are in mse?

A lot of maxillary movements relapse some amount, but a good ortho/maxfac will do the movements so that it compensates for the relapse.

For example, my ortho wants at least 5-7mm palatal expansion, so i will be getting a 12mm screw on my mse.

Same thing with SARPE and lefort, the bones will not stay the way they were put, there will probably be some changes due to your bone structure/muscle memory ect.

• Woah
A lot of maxillary movements relapse some amount, but a good ortho/maxfac will do the movements so that it compensates for the relapse.

For example, my ortho wants at least 5-7mm palatal expansion, so i will be getting a 12mm screw on my mse.

Same thing with SARPE and lefort, the bones will not stay the way they were put, there will probably be some changes due to your bone structure/muscle memory ect.
What Ortho are you seeing if you don’t mind me asking? I live in Orange Beach atm but I’m willing to travel and pay as long as I can ensure everything will be done successfully and the results are good

What Ortho are you seeing if you don’t mind me asking? I live in Orange Beach atm but I’m willing to travel and pay as long as I can ensure everything will be done successfully and the results are good
The orthodontist and surgeon are both professors in a med school and seem well educated about modern techniques, which is why I am pretty surprised on why they don't know/don't want to use MSE.

I will give my surgeon/orthodontist a review on this site after I finish my treatment.
I am in northern Europe, so idk if traveling is worth it for you.

In the end, looks like I will be getting MARPE, which is a precursor to MSE. I am about to make a post about this looking for opinions if I should push for MSE or stay with the current plan which would be a sarpe, but with a micro implant expander.

The value for the price i am paying is pretty good IMO, compared to the prices ive seen from us surgeons or other European surgeons. double jaw surgery is around 10k still, but my maxilla is not that bad.

I am getting MARPE, braces, lower wisdom tooth extractions and genioplasty, all for around/under 5k.

We will need to make a list in few years of orthodontists who does MSE and other stuff.

And yes most orthos not only are but also look like totally cucks and wimps. Old annoying farts who think they are better cause they learn few years about something they are scaried to do:lul: