Just had Sliding Genioplasty

qsabathi

qsabathi

Iron
Total advancement was 7 mm forward, but my surgeon said I was a very atypical case since I had a well developed jaw, perfect bite and very good skull development. The only thing that was severely lacking was chin height and prominence which made my features somewhat exaggerated. The surgeon said that I also had a very well developed chin muscle wise since It poked out, but a normal Genioplasty would had just made the crease I already have way more visible and unnatural. So instead we agreed on a newer version of the Genioplasty where you shift the bone downwards as well to add height. The pictures below show what he did for the procedure. Overall I’m very impressed even after the first day. My gandy nose looks much smaller and harmonizes with the rest of my face much better despite the swelling. I also can actually see that I did have a decent jaw and chin, just got a bit unlucky and got my grandfathers short chin. I’ll post more pics when I’m fully recovered.

Attachments

• 1E6E5334-3BE7-44B8-9EEE-6B83244C0B40.png
    1E6E5334-3BE7-44B8-9EEE-6B83244C0B40.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 84E6FE2F-A2B1-42DA-84F0-DC5CD45E07C5.png
    84E6FE2F-A2B1-42DA-84F0-DC5CD45E07C5.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • F2C39C91-0AFF-4C01-9658-EB6251BA8ACA.png
    F2C39C91-0AFF-4C01-9658-EB6251BA8ACA.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2BDEB059-87B2-4A41-8C5B-B0C2CC0FEEF8.png
    2BDEB059-87B2-4A41-8C5B-B0C2CC0FEEF8.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 823C6051-DE64-49EE-8405-366B2C9497A5.png
    823C6051-DE64-49EE-8405-366B2C9497A5.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • B0B15F17-343A-42EE-A311-91245849FA4B.png
    B0B15F17-343A-42EE-A311-91245849FA4B.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • 43C80224-2375-4E8A-8524-26FDF84CB1D2.png
    43C80224-2375-4E8A-8524-26FDF84CB1D2.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 4D85C395-F0CF-49E9-A63F-186AE784A241.png
    4D85C395-F0CF-49E9-A63F-186AE784A241.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • 6DF2D0F4-9EA8-4F96-90F4-1DFA35899F36.png
    6DF2D0F4-9EA8-4F96-90F4-1DFA35899F36.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: king_bandon, metagross, Sal and 32 others
Good luck on the recovery. I will be joining you in 2 wks
Good luck with the surgery, it’s quick and pretty tame pain wise. I’m sure you’ll feel much better about how you look after.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Lars, AscendingHero and 6 others
@AscendingHero

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Good luck with the surgery, it’s quick and pretty tame pain wise. I’m sure you’ll feel much better about how you look after.

Mind sharing your surgeon so I can add another blackpilled surgeon to my catalog

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and ROTTING
@AscendingHero
Brutal blackpill on chin height

Who was your surgeon OP and how much chin height did he add? did you also get ur chin more saggitaly displaced?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ROTTING and Deleted member 16834
@AscendingHero @alienmaxxer
Dr. Matthew K. Alleman. Colorado Oral surgery in Denver.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, fuckedupmanlet, Lars and 4 others
Brutal blackpill on chin height

Who was your surgeon OP and how much chin height did he add? did you also get ur chin more saggitaly displaced?
What does saggitaly displaces mean?

will have the same this year nigger

• +1
Reactions: vector, qsabathi and ROTTING
I also can actually see that I did have a decent jaw and chin, just got a bit unlucky and got my grandfathers short chin.
Looks great bhai :feelsgood: I got my dad's subhuman chin as well :feelswah::feelswah:
How many mm did you get for vertical height?
Also, do you experience any numbness or loss of sensation?
Thanks boyo

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi and Deleted member 4614
Wow is the whole blue thing an implant??? Jaw implant??? Wow wyf:eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Thanks man. I believe I am staying in an airbnb by the surgeon for 4 days after to be cautious. Hoping to be de-swollen by 2 weeks. I am getting a similar movement to you, 5-6mm forward 5mm downwards.
Gl mate :feelsgood:
Make a thread after you got it done:soy:
Wow is the whole blue thing an implant??? Jaw implant??? Wow wyf:eek:
That's the tip of the chin bro :lul::lul::lul: His chin was cut and slided forward + downward and held together by those screws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and qsabathi
Looks great bhai :feelsgood: I got my dad's subhuman chin as well :feelswah::feelswah:
How many mm did you get for vertical height?
Also, do you experience any numbness or loss of sensation?
Thanks boyo
I got 5mm downwards since any more would have looked comical. It doesn’t sound like much but the difference is crazy in the soft tissue predictions. My bottom lip and my chin are currently numb since you have to avoid twi large nerves during surgery. The only somewhat irritating part was having to swallow a couple hours after surgery. Your nose and throat have scabs from the tubes they put in.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: A23ghskung, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
Can you send a before after only of your lower third?

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi and Deleted member 16834
I got 5mm downwards since any more would have looked comical. It doesn’t sound like much but the difference is crazy in the soft tissue predictions. My bottom lip and my chin are currently numb since you have to avoid twi large nerves during surgery. The only somewhat irritating part was having to swallow a couple hours after surgery. Your nose and throat have scabs from the tubes they put in.

Simply Amazing. Did you notice your chin appearing more squared from the front from the new projection and subsequent skin stretch?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, AscendingHero and qsabathi
Congrats. I want genio and our chin bone on scan are kinda similar. Do you know what software the surgeon used to plan this? I want to put my scan into it.

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi
Simply Amazing. Did you notice your chin appearing more squared from the front from the new projection and subsequent skin stretch?
So I don’t know if you can see it but in the images I posted I kinda have these two little notches on the end of my chin. The position of these influence how wide or square your chin is. I was worried I’d end up with an oval or pointy ballon like face from this procedure. My surgeon told me that since I had these notches it wouldn’t be a problem since I already had a square chin to begin with. It now just sticks out and is actually visible. In the soft tissue estimation, my cheeks and eye fat became a lot less rounded and tighter. This showed me that I actually had cheekbones when I thought I was boneless.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
So I don’t know if you can see it but in the images I posted I kinda have these two little notches on the end of my chin. The position of these influence how wide or square your chin is. I was worried I’d end up with an oval or pointy ballon like face from this procedure. My surgeon told me that since I had these notches it wouldn’t be a problem since I already had a square chin to begin with. It now just sticks out and is actually visible. In the soft tissue estimation, my cheeks and eye fat became a lot less rounded and tighter. This showed me that I actually had cheekbones when I thought I was boneless.

@AscendingHero lifefuel if genio makes your skin stretch this much imagine a mini wing.

So many skin stretching procedures: IMDO/mse/mini wing

Your face is gonna look chiseled as shit by the time you’re fully done looksmaxxing

• +1
@AscendingHero lifefuel if genio makes your skin stretch this much imagine a mini wing.

Your face is gonna look chiseled as shit by the time you’re fully done looksmaxxing
FUArkKKKKk😍

+Ramus distractors and Androgens +igf-1 (even more bone and dries u out)

Gigachad incoming.

Skin stretching and soft tissue support is life. Now imagine what happens when you move your whole maxila up and forwards...

• Love it

Plenty of surgeons I talked to also stated that for some unknown reason any form of jaw surgery seems to improve your under eye area. They don’t know why, but it’s a trend they all have seem to caught up on.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Titbot, HQNPmaxxing, AscendingHero and 1 other person
FUArkKKKKk😍

+Ramus distractors and Androgens +igf-1 (even more bone and dries u out)

Gigachad incoming.

Skin stretching and soft tissue support is life. Now imagine what happens when you move your whole maxila up and forwards...

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p What happens when you move the maxilla up and forward?

I get horny af :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• Love it
  • Love it
Plenty of surgeons I talked to also stated that for some unknown reason any form of jaw surgery seems to improve your under eye area. They don’t know why, but it’s a trend they all have seem to caught up on.

Oh we know lol, it’s causing the skin to stretch and TIGHTEN everywhere in your face.

Key to looking young. This is literally what they do during a facelift

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and qsabathi
Oh we know lol, it’s causing the skin to stretch and TIGHTEN everywhere in your face.

Key to looking young. This is literally what they do during a facelift
Hypertrophying the malaris muscle+mse+maxila support is the best face lift you could ever do

• Love it
Hypertrophying the malaris muscle+mse+maxila support is the best face lift you could ever do

In fucking deed.

Tight skin and good malaris muscle makes people look so robust mid face wise. Now add a mogger mandible width and a tall projecting chin.

Foundation of youth tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and AscendingHero
In fucking deed.

Tight skin and good malaris muscle makes people look so robust mid face wise. Now add a mogger mandible width and a tall projecting chin.

Foundation of youth tbh
+Light eyes and pink lips with even skin

holy shit you're mogging many many many people hard.

Any ideas on improving malaris?

need to get on ems asap, so many good transformations i've seen @antiantifa

• +1
Congrats. I want genio and our chin bone on scan are kinda similar. Do you know what software the surgeon used to plan this? I want to put my scan into it.
I’m not sure about the soft tissue images. But for the pictures I posted they used a very common 3D printing software called CAD.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, valhalar and Deleted member 16834
+Light eyes and pink lips with even skin

holy shit you're mogging many many many people hard.

Any ideas on improving malaris?

need to get on ems asap, so many good transformations i've seen @antiantifa

Didn’t @antiantifa said he developed a weird eye twitch by doing his ems device.

Anyways mse will already expand your malaris. So not sure how necessary ems is???

• +1
Anyways mse will already expand your malaris. S
To what extent? mse is god tbh

thoughts on pfl/ipd gains if i combine with hard chewing? im going to do 2 rounds, expand alot on the first one, second one expand a bit depending on cheekbones and turn back and off for suture disruption

should i incorpate igf1 during this?

To what extent? mse is god tbh

thoughts on pfl/ipd gains if i combine with hard chewing? im going to do 2 rounds, expand alot on the first one, second one expand a bit depending on cheekbones and turn back and off for suture disruption

should i incorpate igf1 during this?

Real igf 1 yeah but not hgh as it’s bloat inducing

Good plan just make sure you take care of your gums and don’t expand to their point of molar eruption aka the teeth loses its place in your gums etc. should be okay with slow turns and high calcium diet etc

Also high protein and saturated fat for optimal steroidogensis. And also d3 and k2

• +1
Real igf 1 yeah but not hgh as it’s bloat inducing
I should quit the gh? not even pharma?

Also high protein and saturated fat for optimal steroidogensis. And also d3 and k2
What will happen to me face if i include this
will do already take d3, chin looked kinda square today for some weird reason but i dont want a placebo

• +1
How would you train the malaris? I’ve been squinching which has haloed under eye support. But don’t know how to make checks tighter other than losing a lot of fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
How would you train the malaris? I’ve been squinching which has haloed under eye support. But don’t know how to make checks tighter other than losing a lot of fat.
Need to check in with @RecessedPrettyboy and those facial youtubers like koko and that french lady

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and qsabathi
I should quit the gh? not even pharma?

What will happen to me face if i include this
will do already take d3, chin looked kinda square today for some weird reason but i dont want a placebo

D3 and k2 and a good diet with high quality saturated fats like organic eggs, raw milk, beef
And lots of sleep
Exogenous Hormones are always very unpredictable. Almost zero pro body builders that take gh have lean bony faces. Insulin/gh are both trash tier for face gains

Real lr3 or Tren would be the only thing but at that point the risks of hairloss or diabetes severely out weights the reward

It’s why @6foot2gymcell guy landed in a psych ward from body dysmorphia and personality change

• Woah
And lots of sleep
Ironic im typing this shit at 2am lmao on a school night

D3 and k2 and a good diet with high quality saturated fats like organic eggs, raw milk, beef
And lots of sleep
So i do this and how does this facially ascend me?

It’s why @6foot2gymcell guy landed in a psych ward from body dysmorphia and personality change
he went crazy and did too much tbh lmao

Real lr3 or Tren would be the only thing but at that point the risks of hairloss or diabetes severely out weights the reward
would igf-1 lr3 be enough for giga bone mass?

tren is retarded esp for a teen

maxx out endogenous hormones, if u were to pin, much better shit out there. Cycles+proper pct are musts

Ironic im typing this shit at 2am lmao on a school night

So i do this and how does this facially ascend me?

he went crazy and did too much tbh lmao

would igf-1 lr3 be enough for giga bone mass?

tren is retarded esp for a teen

maxx out endogenous hormones, if u were to pin, much better shit out there. Cycles+proper pct are musts

Pct is a bitch esp bc you feel like shit the entire time

It should in theory but again how many test subjects do we have for lr3. Almost all body builders take gh making their faces look like shit. Hormones are all speculation and theories. Even with test it bloats some and doesn’t bloat others at similar cycle length and mgs. So everything is very dependant on your individual body response

D3 and cholesterol make are the precursor to testosterone and all steroids in your body. Look up steroidogeneis

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Wiizero, qsabathi and 7 others
In the soft tissue estimation, my cheeks and eye fat became a lot less rounded and tighter. This showed me that I actually had cheekbones when I thought I was boneless
@wannalooksmax this comment kinda indicates I could get away with genio if it's gonna spread my lip/facial tissue better than risky bimax.

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi and Deleted member 5892
Do you have strong cheekbones? Based on your CTs they look very good...

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi
GJ, good recovery to you mate. What happens with the space between the separated bone, does it connect to the mandible and grow together, or does it stay de-attached for ever?

Also does the jawline become visibly interrupted? I mean the line isnt straight anymore but slightly offset, is it visible on the actual jawine/skin?

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and qsabathi
GJ, good recovery to you mate. What happens with the space between the separated bone, does it connect to the mandible and grow together, or does it stay de-attached for ever?

Also does the jawline become visibly interrupted? I mean the line isnt straight anymore but slightly offset, is it visible on the actual jawine/skin?
No. Your body is pretty amazing, what the surgeon does is he puts a type of scaffolding between the cut piece of bone and the rest of your chin. Your body is capable of filling the area back with new bone over time. For your second question no, the picture makes it look offset but it’s supposed to be smoothly connected between the two pieces.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Ascendant
Greycels strike again :chad:

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and qsabathi
Total advancement was 7 mm forward, but my surgeon said I was a very atypical case since I had a well developed jaw, perfect bite and very good skull development. The only thing that was severely lacking was chin height and prominence which made my features somewhat exaggerated. The surgeon said that I also had a very well developed chin muscle wise since It poked out, but a normal Genioplasty would had just made the crease I already have way more visible and unnatural. So instead we agreed on a newer version of the Genioplasty where you shift the bone downwards as well to add height. The pictures below show what he did for the procedure. Overall I’m very impressed even after the first day. My gandy nose looks much smaller and harmonizes with the rest of my face much better despite the swelling. I also can actually see that I did have a decent jaw and chin, just got a bit unlucky and got my grandfathers short chin. I’ll post more pics when I’m fully recovered.

chad skull

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and qsabathi
@wannalooksmax this comment kinda indicates I could get away with genio if it's gonna spread my lip/facial tissue better than risky bimax.
Yeah genio would be enough to solve the lip protrusion

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and qsabathi
Do you have strong cheekbones? Based on your CTs they look very good...
I thought I was boneless tbh. The scans showed I wasn’t and now Already a day after surgery despite how swollen my face is my cheekbones stick out way more and I now have a slight ogee curve.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
i hate this mf forum errors, delete my shit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back