Just had Sliding Genioplasty

What notches?
If you look closely at the base of my chin you’ll see these small bumps.
@qsabathi Also how is your mentolabial fold does it look alright?

I'm worried my genio next week will mess up mine that's why I'm asking.

Are those bone or something the surgeon installed I'm confused
Did you talk with your surgeon about it? I already had a crease when my before surgery. My surgeon and I agreed too much forward movement would give me a witch chin or a big dent. The bumps are bone I already had.

If you look closely at the base of my chin you’ll see these small bumps.

Did you talk with your surgeon about it? I already had a crease when my before surgery. My surgeon and I agreed too much forward movement would give me a witch chin or a big dent. The bumps are bone I already had.
Yeah he said it should be an issue I'm getting less advancement then you as well getting 5mm or 6mm

Will you show pics yet?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
@qsabathi Surgey finished my fold looks fine but I'm really swollen. When can I see you finally results?

@qsabathi Surgey finished my fold looks fine but I'm really swollen. When can I see the final results?

@qsabathi Surgey finished my fold looks fine but I'm really swollen. When can I see you finally results?
My face looks pretty good now. It’s been about 2 months. My chin is still a little swollen below my lower lip since the nerves were stretched. But it really depends. Make sure to keep a compression sleeve on for about a month to keep swelling down.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
My face looks pretty good now. It’s been about 2 months. My chin is still a little swollen below my lower lip since the nerves were stretched. But it really depends. Make sure to keep a compression sleeve on for about a month to keep swelling down.
How long after surgery could u see friends and family without obvious signs that u had something done

How long after surgery could u see friends and family without obvious signs that u had something done

1-2 weeks in terms of swelling ime. bit longer for hematoma.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: qsabathi
Will you show result eventually?

Mind sharing your surgeon so I can add another blackpilled surgeon to my catalog
Please list all the blackpilled surgeons for Genio please. Need to see a doc ASAP

Now its time for you to die

• Hmm...
Reactions: qsabathi
Started losing hair -> reverse it fin/dut (too weak for me) or with tranny meds (my choice after 5ar inhib failed to regrow). Cheap af.
View attachment 1654373
Got tits from tranny meds? Ok cut them out.. 2k euros.
View attachment 1654374
Got bad skin? Red and patchy, pimples etc. Ok go buy 10 euro tretinoin and use it for 6months with basic moisturizer.
View attachment 1654383

Got hooked nose,bad maxilla with nasolabial folds? Do research, jaw surgery is free even for minor cases in europe only thing you pay is braces (2k euros) which are another plus if you got crooked teeth, 2 birds 1 stone.
View attachment 1654377 (Second day post op swollen as mf)
No before after for this one because there is no point right now. Anyway le fort 1 7mm, ccw,impaction 3mm i think. And bsso for cant correction. For free.

Its really not that hard when you prioritize your goals and stop pussying out.
Update 5months post op:
8EF09417 0F06 4962 BAAA 0E1E508CDB6E

Before:
0C68439E 1E74 4063 A291 14E024E99197

336FEAA2 B134 4DD0 8D43 AD442BA664A0

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel, wateriswet and smvmaxxertilllate
Any updates op

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
Total advancement was 7 mm forward, but my surgeon said I was a very atypical case since I had a well developed jaw, perfect bite and very good skull development. The only thing that was severely lacking was chin height and prominence which made my features somewhat exaggerated. The surgeon said that I also had a very well developed chin muscle wise since It poked out, but a normal Genioplasty would had just made the crease I already have way more visible and unnatural. So instead we agreed on a newer version of the Genioplasty where you shift the bone downwards as well to add height. The pictures below show what he did for the procedure. Overall I’m very impressed even after the first day. My gandy nose looks much smaller and harmonizes with the rest of my face much better despite the swelling. I also can actually see that I did have a decent jaw and chin, just got a bit unlucky and got my grandfathers short chin. I’ll post more pics when I’m fully recovered.
I know this is late bro but how are you liking the results a year later. Did the swelling going away make a big difference? I just got the procedure this morning and I definitely notice the skin tightening you mentioned

Total advancement was 7 mm forward, but my surgeon said I was a very atypical case since I had a well developed jaw, perfect bite and very good skull development. The only thing that was severely lacking was chin height and prominence which made my features somewhat exaggerated. The surgeon said that I also had a very well developed chin muscle wise since It poked out, but a normal Genioplasty would had just made the crease I already have way more visible and unnatural. So instead we agreed on a newer version of the Genioplasty where you shift the bone downwards as well to add height. The pictures below show what he did for the procedure. Overall I’m very impressed even after the first day. My gandy nose looks much smaller and harmonizes with the rest of my face much better despite the swelling. I also can actually see that I did have a decent jaw and chin, just got a bit unlucky and got my grandfathers short chin. I’ll post more pics when I’m fully recovered.
I know this is late bro but how are you liking the results a year later. Did the swelling going away make a big difference? I just got the procedure this morning and I definitely notice the skin tightening you mentioned

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Yes it did for me. I was around 25% bf after the swelling died down from the procedure and I still looked better than when I was 15% bf before the procedure. I’ve leaned down now to 16% and the soft tissue difference is insane compared to what it was before at that bf.

• Love it
Reactions: sanchez451
Can you add some pictures with the progress? Also, did you see hollow cheeks from the skin stretching and low bf?

Can you add some pictures with the progress? Also, did you see hollow cheeks from the skin stretching and low bf?
Hollow cheeks really depend on your Gonians and your cheekbone position. I have hollows in very certain lighting but I’d need to cut further to see if I have hollow cheeks in all lighting.

@AscendingHero @alienmaxxer
Dr. Matthew K. Alleman. Colorado Oral surgery in Denver.
i heard alfi and aaron liddell are also good.

Hollow cheeks really depend on your Gonians and your cheekbone position. I have hollows in very certain lighting but I’d need to cut further to see if I have hollow cheeks in all lighting.
did u ever post pics?

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back