Just Roidmaxx - Aspiring pro bodybuilder a little perspective for you guys

Don't bother with these guys @OP. Most people here are teenagers with zero life experience. They don't know what they are talking about.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Highrise and NothingCanStopMe
I’ve considered test only. I heard it makes makes you less high inhib/more alpha, that true?

Yeah, 19.5 inches is quite short since you're under the average of bideltoid breadth while being above average in height but nothing unfixable, watch how narrow I was when I began at 1m68/45kg/13yo.
just lol, im something like 18.6 and almost 6'2 but my body looks like v taper

Well, it sure helps in club setting but TBH it helps in any settings in which you have a body. :lul: Being 85kg or 105kg doesn't bring you the same kind of stares and to be honest, the more stares you get the better. It sure helped me aswell in a festival setting (Hellfest in France) where I got shirtless and got a ton of attention from anyone, wanting photos, asking me if I was famous just because I had a great body and things like this. I sure respect your choices aswell and not wanting to get enhanced but I'm just telling you my story and how it tremendously helped me in life.
size vs aesthetics?

I’ve considered test only. I heard it makes makes you less high inhib/more alpha, that true?

It is. Testosterone acts directly on the brain and gives you more confidence and agressiveness just by being in your body. You will also get more confidence based on the feedbacks you will receive. When hundreds of people will tell you you're big, you will definitely know that you're big without having to fake it.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
cpx2m9lj26w41.jpg

this is what a natural looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooksmaxer, Loud_Jock and ProfessionalGymcel
It is. Testosterone acts directly on the brain and gives you more confidence and agressiveness just by being in your body. You will also get more confidence based on the feedbacks you will receive. When hundreds of people will tell you you're big, you will definitely know that you're big without having to fake it.
Sounds good. I’m a bit scared of balding (am genetically inclined to), balls shrinking, and post-cycle shit.

I was the biggest guy in high school and always got comments from guys but never really from girls lol. I’m honestly a bit skeptical that it really attracts girls but I can believe there’s a subset of girls that are into very big guys

Already made a post in the "Ratings" section :
But I make it here also if I can help more people, I would more than happily do so.

Aspiring pro bodybuilder here. 1m88 for 102kg at 10% already roided obviously but I want to make my way to 115kg/8% and become an IFBB Pro League Classic Physique. Look for Calum Von Moger/Chris Bumstead to see what it looks like.
Just a little perspective from someone who actually knows what it's like to be really muscular and what it was like to be really skinny (I've started at 45kg for 1m68 at 13 y/o and everyone used to think I was a girl because I had my hair long until 16).

In my experience going to nightclubs (I've been at the very least one hundred times in my life), I've seen guys my height with model tier faces who couldn't compete with me. Girls tend to gravitate around me as I'm almost always the tallest guy and obviously the largest guy, even among bouncers. In France, where I live, people use roids even less so I'm almost in my own league. Only seen one obvious other roid user in the hundred of nights out I've went to.

Agreed that I'm far from ugly but just know that when you have 30 to 40kg of muscle on every male in the room, that you're lean and veiny as fck, there is this raw agression/domination that can compensate for a lot of your failos and which is MUCH MORE remarkable than a few milimeters on your face.
No offense to any male models but you would put them at my side, they would look ridiculous frame wise as they would look so small.
In my experience, I've been up to 102kg 10%bf, and I've still not seen one diminishing return, the bigger I get the better. Obviously we're on a blackpilled forum here, but it's always good to remember to look at what girls are doing and not what they're saying. I've litteraly had one girl asking me to get out of the nightclub and go to her appartement, but I refused her because it was still early and I knew I could do so much better than her just to hear her a few minutes later talking to one of my friend "The muscular guy right here, I don't like him at all, he's toooooo muscular." Talk about protecting your ego lmfao.

My advice to anyone reading this is : go to the gym and roid your way to height +10/15kg at 10%, that's the time you'll be really freaky, you will obtain immediate respect from other guys who will go to you asking for advices and present you to their female friends. Their female friends which will be impressed as hell if you flash your abs or contract your biceps and will want to touch you everywhere and from there, it's hard not to fuck. And know that's NOT that bad for health, I'm actually cruising as opposed to blasting and I'm keeping the physique that you can see on 200mg Test E/week and 2IU GH/day. I've been on much higher doses to build this physique but maintaining is easy as fck and not that bad for health.

Just remember that when more than half the population is overweight, a great body goes a long way ! AMA !

View attachment 584223View attachment 584224View attachment 584225View attachment 584226View attachment 584227View attachment 584228View attachment 584229View attachment 584230View attachment 584231View attachment 584232
I was going to say good thread then I saw the ass pic :hnghn:. Anyways I'll never touch that shit cause I know I'd go bald

Sounds good. I’m a bit scared of balding (am genetically inclined to), balls shrinking, and post-cycle shit.

I was the biggest guy in high school and always got comments from guys but never really from girls lol. I’m honestly a bit skeptical that it really attracts girls but I can believe there’s a subset of girls that are into very big guys

If you're already balding, roiding will definitely accelerate it.

In my experience there is a turning point at which you're so big, that it gets obvious that you're doing bodybuilding, I'm not talking top 1% physique but top 0.1% where you're obviously roiding to knowing eye. Then people will stare at you for long period of time in disbelief and come and talk to you because they are impressed and never seen someone this big. Size is something primal and is written in your DNA, it instill fear in the mind of guys and lust and a desire of protection and domination in the mind of girls and that's the same reason why you won't go fight a bear with you bare hands. This desire cannot be recreated by a beautiful face, that I can assure you, the two are complementary.
Sure being huge won't help if your face is 1PSL, but stop being ridicule and taking extreme examples, just take an average faced guys like most my bodybuilders friends are and they are doing so MUCH MORE fine than the average bodied average faced guy.
When I was natty and only weighing 85kg, it was more of a background thing than the main thing visible about me, to experience what I experienced, I would say that roiding is a must otherwise you will never cause the wow factor of being big and shredded at the same time.

And to those that think there is something as too big, I would like to refer you to this video :

This video is a classic, the man is fcking huge, elite genetics, he took the second place at 212 Mr Olympia 2011 and then took the title 7 years in a row (excited to see him compete in open this year btw) but the dude is short as fck : 5 feet 5 inches and still, no one can miss the lust of the journalist interviewing him. There is nothing as too big, not even with roids, it's a good thing to be remarkable in a crowd and not be like everyone else. I thought that on a blackpilled forum you would know that you can't just listen to what girls want but have to look at what they do.
Or maybe you guys are trying to convince yourselves that it's not worth it because you guys don't want to go to the darkside but in my experience, if you have no cardiac problems and don't go all out retarded 5G/week AAS, 18IU GH/day and hundreds of IU of slin a day like professional open bodybuilders, you will reap the benefits while avoiding the side effects (except for hair loss where, well, you're fcked).

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 5875, MentalistKebab and 1 other person

In my experience there is a turning point at which you're so big, that it gets obvious that you're doing bodybuilding, I'm not talking top 1% physique but top 0.1% where you're obviously roiding to knowing eye. Then people will stare at you for long period of time in disbelief and come and talk to you because they are impressed and never seen someone this big. Size is something primal and is written in your DNA, it instill fear in the mind of guys and lust and a desire of protection and domination in the mind of girls and that's the same reason why you won't go fight a bear with you bare hands. This desire cannot be recreated by a beautiful face, that I can assure you, the two are complementary.
Sure being huge won't help if your face is 1PSL, but stop being ridicule and taking extreme examples, just take an average faced guys like most my bodybuilders friends are and they are doing so MUCH MORE fine than the average bodied average faced guy.
When I was natty and only weighing 85kg, it was more of a background thing than the main thing visible about me, to experience what I experienced, I would say that roiding is a must otherwise you will never cause the wow factor of being big and shredded at the same time.

And to those that think there is something as too big, I would like to refer you to this video :

This video is a classic, the man is fcking huge, elite genetics, he took the second place at 212 Mr Olympia 2011 and then took the title 7 years in a row (excited to see him compete in open this year btw) but the dude is short as fck : 5 feet 5 inches and still, no one can miss the lust of the journalist interviewing him. There is nothing as too big, not even with roids, it's a good thing to be remarkable in a crowd and not be like everyone else. I thought that on a blackpilled forum you would know that you can't just listen to what girls want but have to look at what they do.
Or maybe you guys are trying to convince yourselves that it's not worth it because you guys don't want to go to the darkside but in my experience, if you have no cardiac problems and don't go all out retarded 5G/week AAS, 18IU GH/day and hundreds of IU of slin a day like professional open bodybuilders, you will reap the benefits while avoiding the side effects (except for hair loss where, well, you're fcked).

I'm legitimately pissed i didn't start lifting at like 15. I can't believe the shit i missed out on because i was not black pilled on gymceling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875

yes yes, keep that in mind that being big man wouldnt save you from diesieses, face is a symbol of strong imune system which is the most important with reproduction. Yes being tall and having good physique is good but if you tell me that being as big as bodybuilder is good, i wont belive it. Those bodybuildiners are OPPOSITE of protection, since their fighting abilitites are limited couse of their mass. I saw that video but lets me honest, do you think that really top tier foids would go for a guy who is 5'5 with normie face cause of his body? Propably not. Im not against gymceling but imo having connor murphy or david laid type physique is much better than disgusting physique of pro bb. ITs just my opinion tho

• +1
Reactions: Julius
yes yes, keep that in mind that being big man wouldnt save you from diesieses, face is a symbol of strong imune system which is the most important with reproduction. Yes being tall and having good physique is good but if you tell me that being as big as bodybuilder is good, i wont belive it. Those bodybuildiners are OPPOSITE of protection, since their fighting abilitites are limited couse of their mass. I saw that video but lets me honest, do you think that really top tier foids would go for a guy who is 5'5 with normie face cause of his body? Propably not. Im not against gymceling but imo having connor murphy or david laid type physique is much better than disgusting physique of pro bb. ITs just my opinion tho

What point are you trying to make here ? Both Connor Murphy and David Laid have model tier faces, are 6 feet 2 AND are roided. :lul: Obviously women would prefer going for these guys, they have everything going for them.
Just deal with the cards that you get at birth. Just know that in any fcking cases, being as big as possible is the way to go.

And no, bodybuilding isn't healthy, even being really muscular natty is less healthy and will shorten your life span more than being slim. If you want to live a long life, just be a 100 pounds female doing cardio everyday and eating antioxydants all day longs, you will live over 100 if you have good genes.
Anyway, once you roided your way to the physique you want, you can pretty much maintain everything on 200mg test a week, just look at Greg Doucette, he's on 140mg/week and looks amazing. And this low of testosterone is healthy enough to get the best from both world, having a top 0.1% physique while probably living over 75 years old.
And fighting abilites doesn't matter, it's a question of primal threatening. Connor Mc Gregor doesn't seem all that threatening being this short and light but still he would wipe my bodybuilder 30kg heavier ass because he has great technique but females and humans in general can't see technique. You would put Connor Mac Gregor next to me and blur both our faces, you would bet on me because I'm taller and bigger. Physique is much more important because of the impression of power that you give, no one really gives a fck about your actual power in the day to day life. That's why bouncers are recruited on size and not much on fighting abilites, intimidation goes a long way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 9568 and TopzCat1
And fighting abilites doesn't matter, it's a question of primal threatening. Connor Mc Gregor doesn't seem all that threatening being this short and light but still he would wipe my bodybuilder 30kg heavier ass because he has great technique but females and humans in general can't see technique. You would put Connor Mac Gregor next to me and blur both our faces, you would bet on me because I'm taller and bigger. Physique is much more important because of the impression of power that you give, no one really gives a fck about your actual power in the day to day life. That's why bouncers are recruited on size and not much on fighting abilites, intimidation goes a long way.
yes, still i dont want to be bb size because theres so many cons to that and i dont even mean health

117769356_310345763499001_2493735709077880306_n-jpg.584227

• +1
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel
What do you think of NPP for bulking ?

What is your go to bulking stack and training ? PPL ?

Do you prefer low test high anabolics or high test?

Good thread. I want to roid at 20 too I am 15 yet. I dont want to become a pro bodybuilder like you tho I just want a respectable body could i achieve this with 500 mg test?

Being an average faced (like me) roid head is superior to being a skinny supermodel faced chad. Being a skinny supermodel will never commands respect or domination among males of females. You can't really take any male seriously as a threat when his arms are barely 14 inches and he couldn't even bench 2 plates.
None of these people go out bro, they’re fucking delusional and don’t realize what matters most is sex appeal. At a club it’s so obvious. The boyish technically good looking by an aspie scale twinks absolutely don’t do nearly as well as the masculine big dudes with at least average faces and douchebag energy. Because girls want to be dominated and pinned down and fucked. I got fucking ZERO attention before I started lifting and now I do okay despite a probably below average face and being 5’9.

I have my reservations about roiding at the moment (might look into some kinds of peptides or other things that can at least give me some benefit) but one thing’s for sure lifting and getting bigger will instantly boost any person’s appeal. Anyone here who’s not willing to do it is a lazy POS who can’t even do the most basic and natural looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and ProfessionalGymcel
C'est culturellement mal vu d'être musclé comme c'est mal vu d'être riche parce que les français sont fainéants et préfèrent se trouver un maximum d'excuses pour ne pas blesser leur égo plutôt que de se bouger le cul et d'améliorer leur condition.
Cependant, même si c'est culturellement mal vu et rempli de stéréotypes débiles, biologiquement, tout le monde est soumis aux mêmes règles, quelqu'un de grand et imposant se verra octroyé le respect des hommes sans même ouvrir la bouche et les femmes verront en lui quelqu'un capable de les protéger.

English, fags

None of these people go out bro, they’re fucking delusional and don’t realize what matters most is sex appeal. At a club it’s so obvious. The boyish technically good looking by an aspie scale twinks absolutely don’t do nearly as well as the masculine big dudes with at least average faces and douchebag energy. Because girls want to be dominated and pinned down and fucked. I got fucking ZERO attention before I started lifting and now I do okay despite a probably below average face and being 5’9.

Then you're in the know my friend. I'm trying to spread this knowledge but seems like a lost cause because incels just want to get their head broke and open with surgeries and be done with it. And I respect that because it indeed will help a lot but it's only a part of the equation. You would put Justin Bieber right next to me, guy being 6 inches shorter than me and almost 100 pounds lighter than me would look like a child.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
Then you're in the know my friend. I'm trying to spread this knowledge but seems like a lost cause because incels just want to get their head open and be done with it. And I respect that because it indeed will help a lot but it's only a part of the equation. You would put Justin Bieber right next to me, guy being 6 inches shorter than me and almost 100 pounds lighter than me would look like a child.
Yeah man I’m still at that childish weight right now. 5’9 and 160 but crazy lean. And even I get lots of compliments from guys and girls whenever I have the opportunity to go shirtless. Can’t imagine you get anything less than worship at your size. I want to get to around 190 over the next couple years so I’m definitely considering using something to help me get there. Maybe not as extreme as roids yet but I’m willing to go a little unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and ProfessionalGymcel
This is shit advice for any manlets tbh. For you it works because of your height so you end up mogging most people frame and height. For me being a turbo manlet if I roid maxxed people would think I am a napoleon complex midget who thinks he is tough or whatever shit they would say

manlets have to run swag and style game, not acting like meatheads, that will never work for short guys.

mirin, do you have an ab routine or just compound lifts?

Already made a post in the "Ratings" section :
But I make it here also if I can help more people, I would more than happily do so.

Aspiring pro bodybuilder here. 1m88 for 102kg at 10% already roided obviously but I want to make my way to 115kg/8% and become an IFBB Pro League Classic Physique. Look for Calum Von Moger/Chris Bumstead to see what it looks like.
Just a little perspective from someone who actually knows what it's like to be really muscular and what it was like to be really skinny (I've started at 45kg for 1m68 at 13 y/o and everyone used to think I was a girl because I had my hair long until 16).

In my experience going to nightclubs (I've been at the very least one hundred times in my life), I've seen guys my height with model tier faces who couldn't compete with me. Girls tend to gravitate around me as I'm almost always the tallest guy and obviously the largest guy, even among bouncers. In France, where I live, people use roids even less so I'm almost in my own league. Only seen one obvious other roid user in the hundred of nights out I've went to.

Agreed that I'm far from ugly but just know that when you have 30 to 40kg of muscle on every male in the room, that you're lean and veiny as fck, there is this raw agression/domination that can compensate for a lot of your failos and which is MUCH MORE remarkable than a few milimeters on your face.
No offense to any male models but you would put them at my side, they would look ridiculous frame wise as they would look so small.
In my experience, I've been up to 102kg 10%bf, and I've still not seen one diminishing return, the bigger I get the better. Obviously we're on a blackpilled forum here, but it's always good to remember to look at what girls are doing and not what they're saying. I've litteraly had one girl asking me to get out of the nightclub and go to her appartement, but I refused her because it was still early and I knew I could do so much better than her just to hear her a few minutes later talking to one of my friend "The muscular guy right here, I don't like him at all, he's toooooo muscular." Talk about protecting your ego lmfao.

My advice to anyone reading this is : go to the gym and roid your way to height +10/15kg at 10%, that's the time you'll be really freaky, you will obtain immediate respect from other guys who will go to you asking for advices and present you to their female friends. Their female friends which will be impressed as hell if you flash your abs or contract your biceps and will want to touch you everywhere and from there, it's hard not to fuck. And know that's NOT that bad for health, I'm actually cruising as opposed to blasting and I'm keeping the physique that you can see on 200mg Test E/week and 2IU GH/day. I've been on much higher doses to build this physique but maintaining is easy as fck and not that bad for health.

Just remember that when more than half the population is overweight, a great body goes a long way ! AMA !

View attachment 584223View attachment 584224View attachment 584225View attachment 584226View attachment 584227View attachment 584228View attachment 584229View attachment 584230View attachment 584231View attachment 584232
@LOST this post matches with a lot of your ideology