Just swallowed the averageness pill (It began for eye area-cels)

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
Out of cheekbones, lower third and eye area, 1 or 2 (ideally) of the 3 should be great/God-tier, and the other(s) should be decent or even lacking.

Here we'll asssume "perfect" to mean in the PSL sense (squareness, angularity, and flared gonions for jaw; hunter eyes (hooded); and big cheekbones that are high-set and angular).

-For Chico, his eye area was ideal and his cheekbones/jaw were good.

-Vinnie Hacker's lower third and cheekbones are top-tier and his eye area is ok (good balance), hence his high appeal.

-Cavill's cheekbones and lower third are great and his eye area is good.

-Meeks' cheekbones and eye area are top-tier and his jaw is great, but his eyes have slight UEE and his gonions are straight. He is literally on the boundary between maximum IRL appeal and PSL perfection. Insane looks for this reason.

All of these guys have at least one great feature and at least one that isn't too "perfect", it's about balance.

People who don't look good:

-De Poot (should rope asap honestly) since all his 3 features are too perfect in the PSL sense
-O'Pry for the same reasons above

If Brad Pitt's cheekbones weren't flat it's possible he would lose a lot of appeal since his eye area and jaw are top-tier. Debateable since his large masseters steal angularity from his lower-third.

Since my eye area is mediocre, as well as hard, expensive, and risky to fix, I used to be worried. Now?

No hunter eyes? No problem. Focus on cheekbones and jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Elvisandreaa, optimisticzoomer and 9 others
I am ideal.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, AspiringMogger, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
Yes i have always thought about in that way too.

Of 3 features i'd rather have decent cheekbones decent eye area and bad jaw.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Allornothing
this forum plays ping pong between eye area and lower third since 2018

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, nevermind2, Deleted member 16275 and 18 others
Cope. No such thing as too good looking or too many good features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, notrealdanish, arabcelxxx and 12 others
Yes i have always thought about in that way too.

Of 3 features i'd rather have decent cheekbones decent eye area and bad jaw.
this forum plays ping pong between eye area and lower third since 2018

As long as your jaw is ok, the other two features can bring you to the same appeal as a man with a top-tier lower-third. Hence why the debate between whether or not eye area > jaw is pointless. It doesn't matter which features are good, as long as 2 of the 3 are.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 28691
Cope. No such thing as too good looking or too many good features
Send De Poot to a uni or club and see if he slays. Hint: He won't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Elvisandreaa, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
He's in the 5 psl range. Not that gl, jaw is far from perfect for starters

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
He's in the 5 psl range. Not that gl, jaw is far from perfect for starters
His lower-third is literally top-tier and mogs 99% of men's. My point is that on average, all his features are too PSL perfect. That isn't to say that his lower-third couldn't be improved.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
The only problem is my one maxilla is less forward grown than other

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Allornothing
The only problem is my one maxilla is less forward grown than other
This is quite unlikely. Are you sure it isn't just a bone mass issue? Either way your cheekbones will be the main problem here.

His lower-third is literally top-tier and mogs 99% of men's. My point is that on average, all his features are too PSL perfect. That isn't to say that his lower-third couldn't be improved.
They absolutely are not. You cant be too perfect. He just doesnt look that good, psl autists cant rate well

As long as your jaw is ok, the other two features can bring you to the same appeal as a man with a top-tier lower-third. Hence why the debate between whether or not eye area > jaw is pointless. It doesn't matter which features are good, as long as 2 of the 3 are.
Could you post eye areas that you think are very good?

They absolutely are not. You cant be too perfect. He just doesnt look that good, psl autists cant rate well
:feelsuhh:

Him not looking good is the point of my thread. You ironically say I'm autistic. He looks like shit specifically because all his features are too good, hence my thread. You, however, argue it's because his features aren't good and I can't rate. :feelsuhh:

the most braindead take ive read here all day. actually probably top 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Brootal, gribsufer1 and 2 others
Out of cheekbones, lower third and eye area, 1 or 2 (ideally) of the 3 should be great/God-tier, and the other(s) should be decent or even lacking.

Here we'll asssume "perfect" to mean in the PSL sense (squareness, angularity, and flared gonions for jaw; hunter eyes (hooded); and big cheekbones that are high-set and angular).

-For Chico, his eye area was ideal and his cheekbones/jaw were good.

-Vinnie Hacker's lower third and cheekbones are top-tier and his eye area is ok (good balance), hence his high appeal.

-Cavill's cheekbones and lower third are great and his eye area is good.

-Meeks' cheekbones and eye area are top-tier and his jaw is great, but his eyes have slight UEE and his gonions are straight. He is literally on the boundary between maximum IRL appeal and PSL perfection. Insane looks for this reason.

All of these guys have at least one great feature and at least one that isn't too "perfect", it's about balance.

People who don't look good:

-De Poot (should rope asap honestly) since all his 3 features are too perfect in the PSL sense
-O'Pry for the same reasons above

If Brad Pitt's cheekbones weren't flat it's possible he would lose a lot of appeal since his eye area and jaw are top-tier. Debateable since his large masseters steal angularity from his lower-third.

Since my eye area is mediocre, as well as hard, expensive, and risky to fix, I used to be worried. Now?

No hunter eyes? No problem. Focus on cheekbones and jaw.
what if i have shit everything?

• So Sad
IMG 2576 Image

these are good eye areas

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, It'snotover and forevermirin
:feelsuhh:

Him not looking good is the point of my thread. You ironically say I'm autistic. He looks like shit specifically because all his features are too good, hence my thread. You, however, argue it's because his features aren't good and I can't rate. :feelsuhh:
They arent too good though. If they were hed be impossibly good looking which he is not. Im not calling you an autist, you just fell into the autist trap which is: de poot's features are perfect. They are not and it is evident from the very moment you lay your eyes on it. For example, tyler maher has a much better jaw than de poot

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Allornothing, forevermirin and 1 other person
3441890_1685555442399.png

3441893_1685555570839.png

3441895_1685555598958.png

3441891_1685555506000.png

And Brad Pitt (pics aren't working).

Interestingly Hexum almost contradicts my thread but his slight upper eyelid exposure helps grant him averageness and gets him away from PSL perfection.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, optimisticzoomer, forevermirin and 2 others
i unironically mog his eye area - but i agree he has a decent eye area
if you are who i think you are your eyes look comical next to his and i wouldnt consider your eye area the same species as his

ur retarded
This forum must be glitched because this post is the same as every other one you have ever made.

Try better.

Interestingly, Hexum almost contradicts my thread but his slight upper eyelid exposure helps grant him averageness and gets him away from PSL perfection.
Thank you. I definitely need to max more my jaw, it is my weakest point. Also I think that for hexum it's the angle and head tilt, you can find other pictures where he has hooded eyes
134ce63057f068a219a0df338fb0b7232456571561404476 Il fullxfull1952215581 nrvc 220px Jon Erik arms

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Allornothing
if you are who i think you are your eyes look comical next to his and i wouldnt consider your eye area the same species as his
im probably not who you think i am then

• +1

Interestingly Hexum almost contradicts my thread but his slight upper eyelid exposure helps grant him averageness and gets him away from PSL perfection.
hexum? his eyes are what descend him

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and forevermirin
What if someone have a good eye area jaw and cheekbones but a big nose?

This forum must be glitched because this post is the same as every other one you have ever made.

Try better.
no it’s not

ur just negative brain

• +1
only posted that pic for eye color tbh im squinting like a dog in 45 degree indian sun.
caging irl rn. Your eye area looks comical next to that tyrone no way ur that delusional sorry

• +1
caging irl rn. Your eye area looks comical next to that tyrone no way ur that delusional sorry
whats his name? i mog his eyes and ill prove it

dreko bandz
okay its just funny how users here will bend over backwards to make excuses for known moggers "but that's a bad angle!!"/"but he hasn't had a full 8 hrs sleep" but for fellow looksmaxxers they will use the worst possible pics to rate psl.

• +1