Just swallowed the averageness pill (It began for eye area-cels)

okay its just funny how users here will bend over backwards to make excuses for known moggers "but that's a bad angle!!"/"but he hasn't had a full 8 hrs sleep" but for fellow looksmaxxers they will use the worst possible pics to rate psl.
your eyes look shit compared to his what do u want me to say. Post a good eye are pic then

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
They arent too good though. If they were hed be impossibly good looking which he is not. Im not calling you an autist, you just fell into the autist trap which is: de poot's features are perfect. They are not and it is evident from the very moment you lay your eyes on it. For example, tyler maher has a much better jaw than de poot
Tyler Maher's eye area is just slightly "worse" than de Poot's (arched eyebrows and slightly more round eye shape which PSL-wise are "bad") such that it brings him down to averageness and makes him look good. Jaw-wise I'd say they're pretty similar, unless I'm missing something.

Yes i have always thought about in that way too.

Of 3 features i'd rather have decent cheekbones decent eye area and bad jaw.
i literally have those lol usually i think i would rather have worse cheekbones in exchange of a better jaw, mainly for the side profie view

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
The interesting thing is you're right. Some people will say his eyes are too non-NT and "aspie" and that slight UEE mogs, eyelashes are more important etc. They're confusing harmony through averageness for a superior individual feature. Imo his eyes are ideal. The problem lies when both the cheekbones and jaw are too good as well. Hunter eyes by themselves will always be ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, It'snotover, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Tyler Maher's eye area is just slightly "worse" than de Poot's (arched eyebrows and slightly more round eye shape which PSL-wise are "bad") such that it brings him down to averageness and makes him look good. Jaw-wise I'd say they're pretty similar, unless I'm missing something.
Nah maher jawmogs him hard. And maher also has low-ipd and negative hooding. With those 2 corrected he would look better, not worse. Failos=/=averageness

your eyes look shit compared to his what do u want me to say. Post a good eye are pic then
just looked him up i mog him facially too. wont post pics publicly bc some users like to draw dicks on my face but ill dm u

Arched eyebrow pill? If his brow ridge was too straight his eye area might look too masc. Also his cheekbone mass is ideal since it doesn't make his face too extreme. Looks like a high school jock.
He was pretty ideal under almost everything if you ask me. He had perfect bone mass, soft tissue and angularity without looking just too uncanny like some tik tokers or zanoza. Most models have arched browridge i think, not sure if it's only browridge or a combination of browridge with supraorbitals, probably both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
The interesting thing is you're right. Some people will say his eyes are too non-NT and "aspie" and that slight UEE mogs, eyelashes are more important etc. They're confusing harmony through averageness for a superior individual feature. Imo his eyes are ideal. The problem lies when both the cheekbones and jaw are too good as well. Hunter eyes by themselves will always be ideal.
Began for my eye area.
Edited for privacy.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, It'snotover and Deleted member 29155
Vinnie Hacker's lower third and cheekbones are top-tier and his eye area is ok (good balance), hence his high appeal.
Vinnie Hacker has UEE and NCT, dudes posting on here with his eye area are rated to have subhuman eye areas. Therefore, applying this logic fairly, Vinnie Hacker's eyes are subhuman tier and not simply "ok / average".

what the fuck

Attachments

• when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif
    when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Vinnie Hacker has UEE and NCT, dudes posting on here with his eye area are rated to have subhuman eye areas. Therefore, applying this logic fairly, Vinnie Hacker's eyes are subhuman tier and not simply "ok / average".
Well I'm not "dudes" rating curries on the Ratings section. I would give them a bit of leeway like I did this guy. Also they are subhuman because they usually just have no good features. Vinnie's eyes are ok/below average because his eyebrows and eye shape is good, save the NCT.

The eyes make or break a face. People don't like looking at people with sub par eye areas.

• +1
The eyes make or break a face. People don't like looking at people with sub par eye areas.

Over for this guy.

3442012_1685560923055.png

I bet women hate looking at him.

3442010_1685560873426.png

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, DelonLover1999 and Allornothing
While you can have a kind of mix-and-match over which features are good and not (cheekbones, jaw or eyes) to achieve averageness, there are some combinations which are better than others.

The most dimorphic combination would be where every feature is perfect (V-shaped jaw with flared, angular gonions, as well as huge, high-set cheekbones that are angular) except for the eyes where everything is good except for slight UEE. This guarantees good looks and maximum dimorphism since eye hooding is irrelevant to the matter.

For most good looking people all 3 of the features are very good but not too good to be extreme. While Vinnie hacker can get away his shit eye area, it probably isn't great for one-on-one interactions where eye contact is important for respect and attraction. In his case I would rather sacrifice some jaw and cheekbone aesthetics (dimorphism) for some more PCT and hooding.

-De Poot (should rope asap honestly) since all his 3 features are too perfect in the PSL sense
:lul: :lul:

• +1
Out of cheekbones, lower third and eye area, 1 or 2 (ideally) of the 3 should be great/God-tier, and the other(s) should be decent or even lacking.

Here we'll asssume "perfect" to mean in the PSL sense (squareness, angularity, and flared gonions for jaw; hunter eyes (hooded); and big cheekbones that are high-set and angular).

-For Chico, his eye area was ideal and his cheekbones/jaw were good.

-Vinnie Hacker's lower third and cheekbones are top-tier and his eye area is ok (good balance), hence his high appeal.

-Cavill's cheekbones and lower third are great and his eye area is good.

-Meeks' cheekbones and eye area are top-tier and his jaw is great, but his eyes have slight UEE and his gonions are straight. He is literally on the boundary between maximum IRL appeal and PSL perfection. Insane looks for this reason.

All of these guys have at least one great feature and at least one that isn't too "perfect", it's about balance.

People who don't look good:

-De Poot (should rope asap honestly) since all his 3 features are too perfect in the PSL sense
-O'Pry for the same reasons above

If Brad Pitt's cheekbones weren't flat it's possible he would lose a lot of appeal since his eye area and jaw are top-tier. Debateable since his large masseters steal angularity from his lower-third.

Since my eye area is mediocre, as well as hard, expensive, and risky to fix, I used to be worried. Now?

No hunter eyes? No problem. Focus on cheekbones and jaw.
The most common failo in men isn’t cheekbones imo it’s the under eye area (either upper maxilla or infra orbital rim). I think they matter a lot more for aesthetic and universal appeal.

The most common failo in men isn’t cheekbones imo it’s the under eye area (either upper maxilla or infra orbital rim). I think they matter a lot more for aesthetic and universal appeal.
A lot of guys look good without a prominent upper maxilla. I’m thinking of Gandy, O’Pry, and Stephen James. I think soft tissue is more important there to determine the shape of the lower eyelid.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
While you can have a kind of mix-and-match over which features are good and not (cheekbones, jaw or eyes) to achieve averageness, there are some combinations which are better than others.

The most dimorphic combination would be where every feature is perfect (V-shaped jaw with flared, angular gonions, as well as huge, high-set cheekbones that are angular) except for the eyes where everything is good except for slight UEE. This guarantees good looks and maximum dimorphism since eye hooding is irrelevant to the matter.

For most good looking people all 3 of the features are very good but not too good to be extreme. While Vinnie hacker can get away his shit eye area, it probably isn't great for one-on-one interactions where eye contact is important for respect and attraction. In his case I would rather sacrifice some jaw and cheekbone aesthetics (dimorphism) for some more PCT and hooding.
What's the difference between the v jaw vs the square jaw? give examples

Out of cheekbones, lower third and eye area, 1 or 2 (ideally) of the 3 should be great/God-tier, and the other(s) should be decent or even lacking.

Here we'll asssume "perfect" to mean in the PSL sense (squareness, angularity, and flared gonions for jaw; hunter eyes (hooded); and big cheekbones that are high-set and angular).

-For Chico, his eye area was ideal and his cheekbones/jaw were good.

-Vinnie Hacker's lower third and cheekbones are top-tier and his eye area is ok (good balance), hence his high appeal.

-Cavill's cheekbones and lower third are great and his eye area is good.

-Meeks' cheekbones and eye area are top-tier and his jaw is great, but his eyes have slight UEE and his gonions are straight. He is literally on the boundary between maximum IRL appeal and PSL perfection. Insane looks for this reason.

All of these guys have at least one great feature and at least one that isn't too "perfect", it's about balance.

People who don't look good:

-O'Pry for the same reasons above

If Brad Pitt's cheekbones weren't flat it's possible he would lose a lot of appeal since his eye area and jaw are top-tier. Debateable since his large masseters steal angularity from his lower-third.

Since my eye area is mediocre, as well as hard, expensive, and risky to fix, I used to be worried. Now?

No hunter eyes? No problem. Focus on cheekbones and jaw.
I don’t think you understand what averageneness is or means

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Allornothing
What's the difference between the v jaw vs the square jaw? give examples
V shaped jaw just means a higher gonial angle.

3442195_1685566248395.jpeg

Square

3442200_1685566330126.jpeg

V-shaped

Google their side profiles and you’ll see the difference in gonial angles.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
A lot of guys look good without a prominent upper maxilla. I’m thinking of Gandy, O’Pry, and Stephen James. I think soft tissue is more important there to determine the shape of the lower eyelid.
You might’ve had a point but saying Gandy and O’pry don’t have forward grown/ good upper maxilla’s is not helping your case at all JFL.

You might’ve had a point but saying Gandy and O’pry don’t have forward grown/ good upper maxilla’s is not helping your case at all JFL.
How? O’Pry’s cheekbones are still giga-high-set.

How? O’Pry’s cheekbones are still giga-high-set.
Cheekbones are not the same thing as upper maxilla and should never be confused as such.

Cheekbones are not the same thing as upper maxilla and should never be confused as such.
? You implied that me saying Opry looks good PSL-wise despite a poor upper maxilla contradicts my statement about averageness. I’m curious why.

The only significance of the upper maxilla is the forward projection of the cheekbones. That’s only one factor in having good cheekbones.

? You implied that me saying Opry looks good PSL-wise despite a poor upper maxilla contradicts my statement about averageness. I’m curious why.

The only significance of the upper maxilla is the forward projection of the cheekbones. That’s only one factor in having good cheekbones.
You have a fundamental lacking idea of the importance of the maxilla. The upper maxilla is the result of whether your under eye area looks concave or not and it gives your lower eyelid proper hooding which the vast majority of people don’t have. The zygomatic bone gives the face anterior depth and dictates the arch of your hollow cheeks on the face.

You can have good cheekbones and a shit upper maxilla at the same time. I know because I’ve lived my whole life with this predicament. They have very little to do with each other.

O’pry both have good cheekbones and a forward grown maxilla. Same can be said for Gandy which is why they are both PSL gods.

You have a fundamental lacking idea of the importance of the maxilla. The upper maxilla is the result of whether your under eye area looks concave or not and it gives your lower eyelid proper hooding which the vast majority of people don’t have. The zygomatic bone gives the face anterior depth and dictates the arch of your hollow cheeks on the face.

You can have good cheekbones and a shit upper maxilla at the same time. I know because I’ve lived my whole life with this predicament. They have very little to do with each other.

O’pry both have good cheekbones and a forward grown maxilla. Same can be said for Gandy which is why they are both PSL gods.
This is when I stop replying.

Edit: nvm you just think upper maxilla and cheekbones are independent for some reason.

How to know if you have a good one or not?