Killed my dad

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
>Having dinner with family
I get into an argument with my dad + end up telling him that he’s ugly, useless + I hate him. He starts throwing cocktail sticks at me, so I retaliate by hurling tins of canned food back. Mother starts screaming + crying but it was war at that point. We get into a grapple/wrestle + when we break free I start hurling knives at him.

He managed to grab a dish rack + use it as a shield then backs off into the far corner of the room, while simultaneously throwing the knives I missed back. I dive for cover behind my fridge on the other side, just hurling anything I find at him. I knew I had the advantage because he was in an open corner, while my corner was hidden.

So I end up throwing a heavy pan, must have got lucky because I think it hit his head, wherever it hit, it was enough time for him to be stunned. I rush out + start kicking him all over his body, whacking him with anything I can find, felt like I was slicing him into pieces. I finish the dude off with some stomps to his almost dismembered head. Then I woke up, SadShit.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Tales from your smelly bedroom

• WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt
sure

Download

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Tales from the subhuman dick suckers' mental asylum

Nigga fuckyou :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL