Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Good evening.
My quartermaster @PseduoAryan has committed several mistakes that eventually made him end up getting permabanned.

I talked to him and he sent me all the warnings he got.... Surely he is in the wrong but I talked to him, scolded him and he is a good guy.

He admits his mistakes and he is willing to be considerate not to commit anything like them again.

However two of the warnings he got (20% each) are really trivial and not that serious, perhaps they should have been 10% instead, if they were then the warnings total would been 90% .
Image 12
Image 11

Tagging mods, please look and into this and think about it again, pseduo is a good person it's a shame to lose him just because of little slips like these.
@Gengar @Squirtle @Lmao @coispet @NumbThePain_FoxH

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy, aesthetic beauty, RAMU KAKA and 16 others
Good evening.
My quartermaster @PseduoAryan has committed several mistakes that eventually made him end up getting permabanned.

I talked to him and he sent me all the warnings he got.... Surely he is in the wrong but I talked to him, scolded him and he is a good guy.

He admits his mistakes and he is willing to be considerate not to commit anything like them again.

However two of the warnings he got (20% each) are really trivial and not that serious, perhaps they should have been 10% instead, if they were then the warnings total would been 90% .
View attachment 2837476 View attachment 2837477

Tagging mods, please look and into this and think about it again, pseduo is a good person it's a shame to lose him just because of little slips like these.
lol at getting banned over rating comments. reddit.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slayer69, NoseProphecy, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, moggathon and Hernan
"nigga you got the lips of a slut born to suck dick u ain't mogging" :lul::lul::lul: unban this dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, JoshuaG, RAMU KAKA and 11 others
"nigga you got the lips of a slut born to suck dick u ain't mogging" :lul::lul::lul: unban this dude
Just made it into a poll.
It would be really appreciated if you help us.

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
@sub5c3l @Iasacrko @Hernan @wsada @almostchadlite @flippasav @StraightHeadJames @Sushifart

NARCY PIRATES, LETS HELP OUR BROTHER

• Love it
Reactions: Hernan, neverchadlite, wsada and 2 others
@randomop @yeeyeeslayer @tombradylover @fufurjde @try2beme

Good evening.

This guy is funny af unban him, not having him here is a loss for the community

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
@Gengar @NumbThePain_FoxH what did our boy @PseduoAryan Do 😡 ???

We want our quartermaster back ARERGHHH

we will piledge the Jewish base if need be :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, wsada, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
Good evening.

I will lynch every single mod if they dont free my nigga( in game)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fufurjde, starvecell and Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, starvecell and sub5c3l

Shut the fuck up before they ban you too
You guys really don't know how to negotiate huh
You need to tickle thier balls, call them misters and shit

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, fufurjde, Iasacrko and 1 other person
  • +1
You guys really don't know how to negotiate huh
You need to tickle thier balls, call them misters and shit
Master @Gengar ur looking so hot today :aheago:

Would look even better if u freed our boy :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Narcissus🥀
  • +1
@Gengar
IMG 6242
free him

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and sub5c3l
maybe

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, wsada and sub5c3l
@flippasav @wsada @Squirtle

• +1
Reactions: wsada, flippasav, sub5c3l and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, rand anon, wsada and 2 others
@wishIwasSalludon
Are tags working?

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
@randomop

3 him he didn’t do anything wrong

• +1
  • +1
Please bro I beg u
Not just him maybe some other dudes this forum is dead and boring unban the good funny guys!!
It's think it's @Lmao who has the final say.

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
Please bro I beg u
Not just him maybe some other dudes this forum is dead and boring unban the good funny guys!!

Hello guys! I'm sorry to hear that about your friend! I will reduce the warning with 10% so that he is at 90%

We appreciate our forum members. Have a nice day! 🌸

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sub5c3l, wsada and 2 others
Good evening.

#Freepseduo Mods clearly targeted him, I would be banned 10 times already if he gets banned for this little misbehavior

• +1
Hello guys! I'm sorry to hear that about your friend! I will reduce the warning with 10% so that he is at 90%

Download

@PseduoAryan get your ass over here ya scallywag, it's time to celebrate
@sub5c3l go get the fum let's drink, @Iasacrko we did it.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, starvecell and sub5c3l

thank you

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l

Thanks Bhai I truly love you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: starvecell, NumbThePain, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Good evening.

mods crush his skull

@Narcissus🥀 @sub5c3l @Iasacrko @Hernan @wsada @flippasav @StraightHeadJames @Sushifart
@Gengar @Squirtle

He was framed by the 🔯mods🔯 because he was threatening the forum's growth by bullying away tiktokcels.

This is all a set-up captain. Slowly they will eliminate our crew one by one because we've become to powerful.

We must prepare for war.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, RAMU KAKA, wsada and 3 others
That nigga couldnt even type his username right when he registered jfl

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, RAMU KAKA, tombradylover and 5 others
The mods are so inconsistent with bans and warnings its a fucking joke. They don't give a single shit :ROFLMAO:

• +1
@Narcissus🥀 @sub5c3l @Iasacrko @Hernan @wsada @flippasav @StraightHeadJames @Sushifart
@Gengar @Squirtle

He was framed by the 🔯mods🔯 because he was threatening the forum's growth by bullying away tiktokcels.

This is all a set-up captain. Slowly they will eliminate our crew one by one because we've become to powerful.

We must prepare for war.

@NumbThePain_FoxH SUCK MY DICK YOU FUCKING GOOK MANLET. COME TO BELGIUM AND I WILL RAPE YOUR VIRGIN ASSHOLE. BRING YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER THEY'LL BECOME GOOK WHITE-WORSHIPPING SEX SLAVES.

This guy is such a nerd he :sick: reacted my post about becoming a mod.
JFL he's so proud of being a mod and feels threatened when someone even jokes about becoming one like it's some sacred title.

Canadian Lol GIF

Belgium? Me and @PsychoDsk are also Belgian and planning a meetup want to join? Also pm me and send your instagram

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite and sub5c3l
The mods are so inconsistent with bans and warnings its a fucking joke. They don't give a single shit :ROFLMAO:
True, @aloha got banned for being gay, meanwhile, you posted a bbc covered in cum and wanted to suck dick and you're still here :feelsokman:. Anyways, as I said before, bans shouldn't exist on a schizo Indian forum, unless for illegal shit

• JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, tombradylover, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
Good evening.

This was only possible to your and the crews efforts captain.
Thanks a lot.
That nigga couldnt even type his username right when he registered jfl
Download 1

#Freepseduo Mods clearly targeted him, I would be banned 10 times already if he gets banned for this little misbehavior
Thanks for support brother
lol at getting banned over rating comments. reddit.org
I am afraid I will get permanent banned again for calling someone poopyhead this time.

I am back

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, fufurjde, Iasacrko and 1 other person
Thanks a lot.

View attachment 2837884

I am afraid I will get permanent banned again for calling someone poopyhead this time.

I am back

damn nigga this actually worked welcome back my G

• +1
True, @aloha got banned for being gay, meanwhile, you posted a bbc covered in cum and wanted to suck dick and you're still here :feelsokman:. Anyways, as I said before, bans shouldn't exist on a schizo Indian forum, unless for illegal shit
Fuck u niger u have another grown man shirtless as ur pfp bitch niger

• JFL
Fuck u niger u have another grown man shirtless as ur pfp bitch niger
You're the one looking at the body, this is the pic where, imo, he looks the best facialy, hence why it's my avi. It just so happens he is naked in it

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Thanks a lot.

View attachment 2837884

I am back

Glad ur back nigga always sad to lose a important crew member :feelsokman: