Korean girl I met changed my view on money

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
She talked about so many things that I'm into

She talked about that book, Rich dad poor dad, and how she is trying to/already has escaped wageslavery and have passive income

she was rich asf, she drove a merc, owned apartments in korea

and she made me play the online game

i didnt wanna play it i just wanted to cuddle with her and fuck her but she forced me to, and it was quite good

it helps drill the ideas of the book into ur head repeatedly

anyways it made me moneymaxx extra hard. something ive always been trying to do but kinda fell off recently due to inceldom problems

so im glad i met her tbh she had a positive impact on my life

first high IQ girl ive ever met

she also talked about maxxing Maslow Hierarchy of Needs. soemthing ive made threads on before about maxxing it and she seemed impressed when i had an indepth understanding of it before she started explaining it

https://www.reading.guru/financial-freedom-by-grant-sabatier/ good read

financial freedom maxxing = everything in this life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
Sounds like advert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, OnlyHeightMatters, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Squishy squishy is high IQ.
In fact many squishies are high IQ.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, amkcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
ty been meaning to check out more money focused literature

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 26859
she said she will always miss me and shes gone back to korea now :(

fucking AI bots promoting shitty online games kys

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
fucking AI bots promoting shitty online games kys
briv its not even a good game dont play it but it was just part of the story so i thought id link it

This means nothing unless you're earning enough to not have to work full time
Having a slightly above average wage so u can buy a more expensive car or something is just a cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and datboijj
Rich dad poor dad
This is very mainstream here and looks like everybody and your junkie neighbor read it.
These types of girls ain't exclusive to South Korea though, plenty of them here too but they obviously don't drive Mercedes and are limited to small business mostly while having entitlement of a business woman CEO.
Talked with copypasta, I know.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This is very mainstream here and looks like everybody and your junkie neighbor read it.
These types of girls ain't exclusive to South Korea though, plenty of them here too but they obviously don't drive Mercedes and are limited to small business mostly while having entitlement of a business woman CEO.
Talked with copypasta, I know.
hmm i never met one tbh maybe i just get low class girls in UK they all seem so purposeless

what is a copypasta?

Having a slightly above average wage so u can buy a more expensive car or something is just a cope
what? thats the whole point of financial freedom

Fuck Koreans And Chinese
Japan Number 1
591 4
Img 11

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: amkcel and Deleted member 26859
what? thats the whole point of financial freedom
You're not gonna get that by wageslaving and without luck
Most of the shit u see about making money is just a meme

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, datboijj, try2beme and 1 other person
what is a copypasta?
A (usually made up) story, long message from the someone which is being reused across the internet for baiting attention/likes/trolling.

A (usually made up) story, long message from the someone which is being reused across the internet for baiting attention/likes/trolling.
what i wrote this story just now

Sorry, let me rephrase that
why would i not?

i have a good career, and put all my money into businessmaxxing(% chance of success) and propertymaxxing(guaranteed)

you probably wont tho

have you read the book? it literally recommends you to join mlms
yea but i dont remember that. anyways the info is good regardless of the upsells in there

Imdonewithyourshit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
if you make 10% investment gains with inflation at 5%, you can work 5% less hours if you so choose.

• Woah
Daddy's money and a very basic understanding of money is enough to impress zoomers? You know you're a poor shut-in when you associate mercs with rich people. Every retard with a job can finance a brand new merc, it doesn't mean anything. Infact it's almost always a sign they're bad with money. It's a bad investment and you're an impressionable kid.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 29261

She talked about that book, Rich dad poor dad, and how she is trying to/already has escaped wageslavery and have passive income

i didnt wanna play it i just wanted to cuddle with her and fuck her but she forced me to, and it was quite good

anyways it made me moneymaxx extra hard. something ive always been trying to do but kinda fell off recently due to inceldom problems

she also talked about maxxing Maslow Hierarchy of Needs. soemthing ive made threads on before about maxxing it and she seemed impressed when i had an indepth understanding of it before she started explaining it

My nigga the game is just maths and the opportunities fall into your hands by themselves. If all someone had to do was do x times y minus z equals profit then everyone would be millionaires. It's about opportunities

• +1
that book is a scam boyo

• +1
Taking advice from a female. Bluepillers.org

she drives a merc and owns apartments in her early 20s. what do u have?
JFC u fucking moron she leeched off of her parents and betabuxxers. Taking any sort of advice from females is retarted.2

• JFL
Daddy's money and a very basic understanding of money is enough to impress zoomers? You know you're a poor shut-in when you associate mercs with rich people. Every retard with a job can finance a brand new merc, it doesn't mean anything. Infact it's almost always a sign they're bad with money. It's a bad investment and you're an impressionable kid.
merc is still better than what most of u autists are driving. and yea man owning apartments is very poor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
why? she let me fuck her as much as i wanted and gave me positive advice . sounds like a nice person to me
Tales from Tamil Nadu

• JFL

the book?

nope the teachings are legit
I repeat, that book is a scam from a guy who made his fortune selling that shitty book. No good teachings in there