kys if u think gymceling is cope

st.hamudi but 6‘5

st.hamudi but 6‘5

Kraken
jfl if u think that women within a radius of 5 kilometres do not get wet when they see this kinda physique

„muh male gaze“

ofc if u have dogshit frame genetics it will not safe u but help fs saying gym is cope is just a cheap excuse for lazy basement dwelling incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tren_31, incelmogger, BrickTop and 13 others
+1 Most people here would rather cope than make any efforts to improve.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Akhi, MACHETE and 7 others
jfl if u think that women within a radius of 5 kilometres do not get wet when they see this kinda physique

„muh male gaze“

ofc if u have dogshit frame genetics it will not safe u but help fs saying gym is cope is just a cheap excuse for lazy basement dwelling incels

why dont you look like this then?

Physique is also important, it's a good halo, but face >>>>>>>>>>>
Face and height are far more important and not everyone has the right genetics for gymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Detective, Kamui and 2 others
That kinda physique/look is unachievable for > 90% of men even with steroids, so yeah it is a pipe dream. Keep pushin' the copium, dunce

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, HeightPilledum, kogosiano and 4 others
Men care more about muscle than women, but that is not to say that some muscle isn't attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, HeightPilledum, Clown Show and 1 other person
That kinda physique/look is unachievable for > 90% of men even with steroids, so yeah it is a pipe dream. Keep pushin' the copium, dunce
can u read

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
thx for debunking ur own thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Clown Show, exo and 2 others
i’d look better probably when I start
good joke. you've been lifting for years you just wont admit it. 'muhh wrestling doesnt count. it doesnt matter if its strenuous repetitive activity, no gym no count' frauding hard as well.

I made this thread because someone told me I shouldn’t begin with lifting and my physique is too buff (even tho I never lifted)

he says that’s the ideal frame for attracting foids (better than the one I linked)
IMG 4698

• JFL
I skim over what morons tend to write in threads unfortunately since it's not worth reading fully usually.
get out off my mentions then lil nigga who even invited you schizo

• JFL
Tall skinny dude with wide frame mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Clown Show, Allornothing and 1 other person
that is a female gaze phys, not all phys are male gaze rofl

• JFL
Men care more about muscle than women, but that is not to say that some muscle isn't attractive.
cope women care as much as men but how would u incel know

• JFL
Fuck he's aesthetic as fuck
You can only achieve this with the right genetics and insertions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Whitepill_Saint and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 30679
good joke. you've been lifting for years you just wont admit it. 'muhh wrestling doesnt count. it doesnt matter if its strenuous repetitive activity, no gym no count' frauding hard as well.
no I just do mma + im taller with smaller waist and wider clavicles

• JFL
cope women care as much as men but how would u incel know
I have a much better physique than most people on here. I used to be able to pause bench 140kg (3pl) for reps at my strongest. I never said gymcelling doesn't work, just that men care more than women do.

• JFL

„muh male gaze“

Yeah. Studies have shown women prefer the lean physique and the athletic physique

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger, Whitepill_Saint and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I have a much better physique than most people on here. I used to be able to pause bench 140kg (3pl) for reps at my strongest. I never said gymcelling doesn't work, just that men care more than women do.
u probably are autistic or ugly then

my friend is mtn with good size and females touch his biceps all the time he isn’t even that lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and autistic_tendencies
also gymbro pheno is a BIG failo ofc u don’t get laid nigga

• JFL
u probably are autistic or ugly then

my friend is mtn with good size and females touch his biceps all the time he isn’t even that lean
When did I claim to be an incel? You are putting words in my mouth. I am probably better looking than you tbh.

• JFL
When did I claim to be an incel? You are putting words in my mouth. I am probably better looking than you tbh.
no and it’s kinda obvious

• JFL
Yes!
IMG 4697
IMG 4695

Girls get soooo wet when they see this physique

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Clown Show and Whitepill_Saint
no and it’s kinda obvious
ok bro. Just because I say that men care more about muscle than women, that automatically makes me ugly and autistic, sure dude, whatever gets you to sleep at night. There is no need for me to argue with retards who have already made up their mind and can't see anything from a different perspective (autistic thinking).

• JFL
ok bro. Just because I say that men care more about muscle than women, that automatically makes me ugly and autistic, sure dude, whatever gets you to sleep at night. There is no need for me to argue with retards who have already made up their mind and can't see anything from a different perspective (autistic thinking).
ok basement dweller

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Carnivore
Says the guy who made more posts on here in 1 year than I did since pre-covid.
I dont care about posts
I could burst out 100 reply’s in 5 minutes and go on with my day

I assume that because u clearly don’t talk to bitches if u think muscles aren’t a halo

I dont care about posts
I could burst out 100 reply’s in 5 minutes and go on with my day

I assume that because u clearly don’t talk to bitches if u think muscles aren’t a halo
When did I say that?

• JFL
going to the gym is the best thing you can do for normies, having a good physique makes a normie a HTN at BARE MINIMUM more often than not a chadlite, but of course; you have to have decent genetics.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 29581 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
going to the gym is the best thing you can do for normies, having a good physique makes a normie a HTN at BARE MINIMUM more often than not a chadlite, but of course; you have to have decent genetics.
chadlite is reach but tru

• JFL
its important and nothing wrong with a healthy lifestyle but if ur ugly and think getting bigger will make u attractive to womyn while having an ogryn face then its a massive cope, but this is 90% of people going to the gym who are gaining muscle for the sake of attraction and not health/strength.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Wrong

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 50722
  • JFL
Only if you have thick neck genetics

• Woah
  • JFL
its important and nothing wrong with a healthy lifestyle but if ur ugly and think getting bigger will make u attractive to womyn while having an ogryn face then its a massive cope, but this is 90% of people going to the gym who are gaining muscle for the sake of attraction and not health/strength.
IMG 4691

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and autistic_tendencies