kys if u think gymceling is cope

To be fair, he also beardmaxxed and neckmaxxed. The muscles definitely makes him look better, though.

That reminds me, I need to start training my neck again, I got lazy.
incels find every fucking possible way to cope with basement dwelling
I can’t with you aspies
honestly deserved inceldom I hope all incels die alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Whitepill_Saint
he wasnt ogrn to begin with he was already fine looking better than 80% of subhoomans u will see when u go out,
he’s mtn by org standards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Whitepill_Saint
I can’t with you aspies
I pointed out that he did multiple things to improve his appearance. I exercise daily, so how am I coping?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
he’s mtn by org standards
yeah .org standards are scaled up highly, people here tend to forget this from rotting that a mtn is actually kinda good and more than needed to be in a relationship with a pretty foid, they are the guys to go in and out of relationships and have had a lot of girlfriends.

• JFL
I pointed out that he did multiple things to improve his appearance. I exercise daily, so how am I coping?
I was talking generally

• JFL
yeah .org standards are scaled up highly, people here tend to forget this from rotting that a mtn is actually kinda good and more than needed to be in a relationship with a pretty foid, they are the guys to go in and out of relationships and have had a lot of girlfriends.
mtn means average that nigga looks average

I never said it’s not enough to get laid

• JFL
I was talking generally
I just think it's important to get all the facts right. Gymcelling definitely helped him a lot, but so did the beard and neck. If anything it means that you should maxx out everything including body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and autistic_tendencies
Alex Dawn goes la gym :

• JFL
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 rate Alex Dawn :

• JFL
I just think it's important to get all the facts right. Gymcelling definitely helped him a lot, but so did the beard and neck. If anything it means that you should maxx out everything including body.
neck is gym other than gymceling he just did grow his beard out nothing special

• JFL
I can’t with you aspies
Gymcelling only applies to manlets

• JFL
  • JFL
jfl if u think that women within a radius of 5 kilometres do not get wet when they see this kinda physique

„muh male gaze“

ofc if u have dogshit frame genetics it will not safe u but help fs saying gym is cope is just a cheap excuse for lazy basement dwelling incels

Thats what im saying theyre quitters, and even tho they have shitty genetic just train for strength instead of staying completely lazy and inactive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Rot in the basement or rot in the gym.

At least ur doing something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, soover4me and Carnivore
dont give bad video example to prove your point, the tik tok comment section is just majority gay gym bro praise,
post a gymcelled chad video with at least equal male and female comments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Whitepill_Saint and autistic_tendencies
jfl if u think that women within a radius of 5 kilometres do not get wet when they see this kinda physique
ofc if u have dogshit frame genetics it will not safe u but help fs saying gym is cope is just a cheap excuse for lazy basement dwelling incels
5'4 gymcels definitely bookmarking this rn:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and st.hamudi but 6‘5
dont give bad video example to prove your point, the tik tok comment section is just majority gay gym bro praise,
post a gymcelled chad video with at least equal male and female comments
who cares about comments that guy could go out and slay he’s just posting for gymbros if u want to see thirst traps watch vinnie hacker

Dyel physique but yeah you’re right.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Biggest cope in the history of coping

• JFL
That physique is unachieveable for 99% of people even on roids
Gymmaxxing takes so much time and it stresses and ages your body
Naturally wide clavicles are enough to have appeal
I gymmaxed for 2+ years with above average frame and foids don't give a fuck about physique
Foids prefer height and face over everything
If you put an ugly face on top of that physique it wouldn't matter anyway
Better spend your time and energy on improving your face cuz that's the first thing that people see and care the most

Fuck off stupid greycel.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
no I just do mma + im taller with smaller waist and wider clavicles
height fruading and thats strenuous activity and ive seen you say wrestling. if you havent even got abs from doing that. you're genetic trash.

mirin him hard tbh, but most girls will say it’s too much

• JFL
I gymmaxed for 2+ years with above average frame and foids don't give a fuck about physique
Better spend your time and energy on improving your face cuz that's the first thing that people see and care the most

Fuck off stupid greycel.
i agree but you can always get some shoulders and back just to give off that V taper.

No need to gymcel 3h a day everyday of the week until you lose all you hair.

• +1

„muh male gaze“

My guy has the ideal physique ngl

• +1
Gym is a good softmax but it ages you faster.

• JFL
height fruading and thats strenuous activity and ive seen you say wrestling. if you havent even got abs from doing that. you're genetic trash.
mma with wrestling backround and how am I frauding im taller than my door

Fuck off stupid greycel.
im spitting on your moms whore pussy

completely the opposite retard
So you really think that gym doesn't age you faster??

Ok, you have said everything and proven to be an absolute retard. Everything that you say from now on can be completely disregarded.

Some of the best ab insertions I’ve ever seen

Most people won’t look like this after years of gymcelling his insertions are 99 percentile but ye gym ain’t cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Gym is a multiplier if you are already attractive.

It's like x to 1.1 where x is attractivness + potential.

it's even more exponential than that but this is okay for reference.

So is it a cope or not is based almost entirely on attractivness + potential and attractivness is face + height and far more strict and important.

• Hmm...
So you think stressing your body to build muscle doesn’t age you? You honestly think there’s no price to be paid?
So you really think that gym doesn't age you faster??

Ok, you have said everything and proven to be an absolute retard. Everything that you say from now on can be completely disregarded.
telomeres, the caps at the end of your chromosomes that control aging, become shorter as you age. Longer telomeres are associated with longevity. Some studies have found a link between regular exercise and the lengthening of the telomeres, suggesting that exercise can slow your biological clock

260A5BEE 43FA 4CB9 AF4E 76D87768174E

• JFL
telomeres, the caps at the end of your chromosomes that control aging, become shorter as you age. Longer telomeres are associated with longevity. Some studies have found a link between regular exercise and the lengthening of the telomeres, suggesting that exercise can slow your biological clock
Any sort of physical strain kills the cells in body and causes inflammation. Destruction of cells and any kind of inflammation accelerates aging, and bla bla bla.

Do I really need to explain the basics of existence to you?