LA is brutally MOGGED by London / Europe in general

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I've only been here 12 hours and my god I'm surprised many of you niggas stay her and have the gall to complain about being mogged.

So many short niggas I (5'7.5) almost feel average. I returned from Morocco a few days ago and I can say on average LAcels are just as tall. The Mexicans bring the average down for sure, they are probably 5'7, but even the white guys here are short wtf.. Definitely around 5'9 for white men.

Compare this with (central) London where most are like 6'2 on average and women 5'7ish. It's brutal. Even when I got off at Stansted Airport a couple days ago the mog was evident. But got out of LAX and I could barely see a guy 6'0+. Less than 5% definitely. In England it's more like 30% while in central London it's 50%

Also Mexicans. The number of Mexicans I saw in my life, before today I could count using my fingers. However, some of them look a bit curry passing I'm actually surprised. Maybe it's like 10%-15% If these guys visited England they'd be mistaken for a paki for sure. Mexican women are also brutally fogged by MENA women and slightly more shorter too

Infrastructure is also shit. Is this supposed to be a first world country? It's on par with high tier second world countries in general. I'm sure if I went Beverly Hills I'd be impressed. But so far what I've seen isn't impressive - and I haven't even been to the ghettoes yet

@chosen-one
@Xangsane
@AlexBrown84
@Manchild
@ElBastardo
@GodAmongstMen
@rand anon
@666nevada

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, m0ss26, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
felt the same way in la. lots of manlets

i wouldn’t say central london is 6’2 tho. most people were subhuman save for the small minority of finance chads

soho new york mogs both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, m0ss26, Napoleon1800 and 2 others

i wouldn’t say central london is 6’2 tho. most people were subhuman save for the small minority of finance chads

soho new york mogs both
Did you walk around zone 1 during rush hour? It's brutal

I agree NY is probably on par. Can't speak from experience though.

I've only been here 12 hours and my god I'm surprised many of you niggas stay her and have the gall to complain about being mogged.

So many short niggas I (5'7.5) almost feel average. I returned from Morocco a few days ago and I can say on average LAcels are just as tall. The Mexicans bring the average down for sure, they are probably 5'7, but even the white guys here are short wtf.. Definitely around 5'9 for white men.

Compare this with (central) London where most are like 6'2 on average and women 5'7ish. It's brutal. Even when I got off at Stansted Airport a couple days ago the mog was evident. But got out of LAX and I could barely see a guy 6'0+. Less than 5% definitely. In England it's more like 30% while in central London it's 50%

Also Mexicans. The number of Mexicans I saw in my life, before today I could count using my fingers. However, some of them look a bit curry passing I'm actually surprised. Maybe it's like 10%-15% If these guys visited England they'd be mistaken for a paki for sure. Mexican women are also brutally fogged by MENA women and slightly more shorter too

@chosen-one
@Xangsane
@AlexBrown84
@Manchild
@ElBastardo
@GodAmongstMen
@rand anon
@666nevada
LA is a Mexican city, what do you expect?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, WanderingBurro and SecularIslamist
Usa is subhuman obviously jfl

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Bump

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

soho new york mogs both
Nigger. FUCKING EVERYONE WAS GIGANTIC IN CENTRAL LONDON

you should visit Vancouver for a truly eye-opening experience:

me as a 5-6/10 mixed-ethnic 5'10 manlet, felt like a god amongst men. With all the short bug people with zero sense of style or charisma walking the streets there.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and m0ss26

Infrastructure is also shit. Is this supposed to be a first world country? It's on par with high tier second world countries in general. I'm sure if I went Beverly Hills I'd be impressed. But so far what I've seen isn't impressive - and I haven't even been to the ghettoes yet

@chosen-one
@Xangsane
@AlexBrown84
@Manchild
@ElBastardo
@GodAmongstMen
@rand anon
@666nevada
jfl la is filled short fucks, im from the eu and height mogged 80% of them, They’re also unattractive in general America is unattractive, Probably due to subhumans having inter racial offsprings

Nigger. FUCKING EVERYONE WAS GIGANTIC IN CENTRAL LONDON
West London too, full of wealthy people with good genetics.
I see 6ft women all the time

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800