Lack of female attention.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
I feel like just ending it sometimes. Many other men are getting female attention and having females all over them while I just suffer and receive no attention like that. The female gender has cheated me and it really gets to my head. Even men that aren’t in relationships still have a female friend that acts like their girlfriend and it’s so unfair that lonely men such as myself get left out on that type of attention. At times I’m able to cope and embrace the pain but at other times, I just reach my breaking point. I will never be happy until the female gender stops cheating me like this. I don’t even want to care about this type of shit but craving female attention is part of being a man, especially for lonely men such as myself who struggle to receive it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Michael Myers, Time Travel and 2 others
Life isn't meant to be fair; a few embryones around the world have been flushed down the toilet because minor defects were identified by the bearer as you read that sentence without anyone knowing about it. Since you do not carry many defects you were born and are still alive, however since your phenotypic envelope is subpar you will eternally pay for it in terms of female attention unless you change it by (for the most part) surgerymaxxing. Nature is cruel, accept it, and act intelligently based on this informed awareness.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, LightingFraud, Zeta ascended and 6 others
Life isn't meant to be fair; a few embryones around the world have been flushed down the toilet because minor defects were identified by the bearer as you read that sentence without anyone knowing about it. Since you do not carry many defects you were born and are still alive, but since your phenotype is subpar you will eternally pay for it in terms of female attention unless you change it by surgerymax. Nature is cruel, accept it, and act intelligently based on this informed awareness.
Life is pain.

Life is pain.

Pain is an adaptation that evolved to motivate you to act in ways that will maximize your evolutionary fitness. Natural selection is crueler than how human program robots.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, LightingFraud and Deleted member 1332
Really!? I go to the toilet all the time jfl

Pain is an adaptation that evolved to motivate you to act in ways that will maximize your evolutionary fitness. Natural selection is crueler than how human program robots.
Society is evil.
Really!? I go to the toilet all the time jfl
I see.

ER grasped this profound understanding.
While I don’t support what Elliot Rodger did, I do agree with some of his views.

Be strong brother! Remember, somewhere out there, there is someone for you! ;)

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and androidcel
Be strong brother! Remember, somewhere out there, there is someone for you! ;)
Thanks but I don’t believe that is the case.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
go er

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Focus your energy in the pursuit of knowledge

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, kobecel and G O D
I feel like just ending it sometimes. Many other men are getting female attention and having females all over them while I just suffer and receive no attention like that. The female gender has cheated me and it really gets to my head. Even men that aren’t in relationships still have a female friend that acts like their girlfriend and it’s so unfair that lonely men such as myself get left out on that type of attention. At times I’m able to cope and embrace the pain but at other times, I just reach my breaking point. I will never be happy until the female gender stops cheating me like this. I don’t even want to care about this type of shit but craving female attention is part of being a man, especially for lonely men such as myself who struggle to receive it.
Do you have a purpose or passion in life?

• +1
Even men that aren’t in relationships still have a female friend that acts like their girlfriend and it’s so unfair that lonely men such as myself get left out on that type of attention. At times I’m able to cope and embrace the pain but at other times, I just reach my breaking point. I will never be happy until the female gender stops cheating me like this. I don’t even want to care about this type of shit but craving female attention is part of being a man, especially for lonely men such as myself who struggle to receive it.
FUCK THIS ROPEFUEL HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT HURTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS EXISTENCE IS PAIIIIIINNNNN that specific part about the friend acting like a girlfriend is legit shotgun pointing at my fucking forehead.

• +1
i hate females

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 245 and kobecel
go paddock

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel
You're missing out on HEAVENLY pleasure for something you can't control.

It’s over.

The female gender seems to be cheating many men. Female standards are only getting more sky high.

The female gender seems to be cheating many men. Female standards are only getting more sky high.
I'd say males overall lack of standards is ruining it for all of us, women honestly get away with murder.

cope they pity you
Probably, they lack the self-awareness and critical thinking skills to realise just how superior I am to them.

Yea I don’t even have a point in living anymore. I missed out on my prime years, watching girl after girl ignore my existence or reject me. There’s nothing left I look forward to anymore

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, BendLowReachHigh and androidcel
Life=Pain.

Probably, they lack the self-awareness and critical thinking skills to realise just how superior I am to them.

They'll delude themselves that you're inferior anyway.

It will only snowball and increase, and ugly men will be hated more.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
It will only snowball and increase, and ugly men will be hated more.
I know it will never happen but I hope one day it becomes the opposite where many females struggle to gain male attention but not out of being overly picky and males are able to gain female attention easily and can afford to be picky just so them picky bitches know how it feels for us lonely men.

The best thing I can say is that there are millions in the same boat as you. This is life for a lot of sub6 or autistic men in 2019. Gonna have to learn to grow past it or find a way around it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and BrettyBoy
The best thing I can say is that there are millions in the same boat as you. This is life for a lot of sub6 or autistic men in 2019. Gonna have to learn to grow past it or find a way around it.
There are copes in life but sadly, when you go outside because of needing to do so for whatever reason, you’re still gonna have PDA shoved in your face so all we can do is both, suffer and cope.

There are copes in life but sadly, when you go outside because of needing to do so for whatever reason, you’re still gonna have PDA shoved in your face so all we can do is both, suffer and cope.

Seeing attractive femoids and seeing how you'll never have sex with them, but chad will with no effort whatsoever because of genetics... and chads will never admit the blackpill, nor will desperate normies who don't want to admit looks is their fault or they don't want to acknowledge a harsh truth because if something is positive it's just true to them and they brush the blackpill off as "just more sexism".

Seeing attractive femoids and seeing how you'll never have sex with them, but chad will with no effort whatsoever because of genetics... and chads will never admit the blackpill, nor will desperate normies who don't want to admit looks is their fault or they don't want to acknowledge a harsh truth because if something is positive it's just true to them and they brush the blackpill off as "just more sexism".
Society.

I really get your pain although I am not in such a dark place like you. I can't offer any solution beyond hoping that in some near future men will wake up. Maybe if some more people would went ER we would see a revolution of some kind. I personally believe that socialization/friends and wife and a family is the single best thing you can have in this world but its not possible anymore. I don't know why but I won't accept a women with a lot of notches to be the mother of my children. Its over guys.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and BrettyBoy
I really get your pain although I am not in such a dark place like you. I can't offer any solution beyond hoping that in some near future men will wake up. Maybe if some more people would went ER we would see a revolution of some kind. I personally believe that socialization/friends and wife and a family is the single best thing you can have in this world but its not possible anymore. I don't know why but I won't accept a women with a lot of notches to be the mother of my children. Its over guys.
It’s over for real, man.

we all here hoping to ascend

• +1