[lame ahh story time] if your girl goes out to the club, DUMP HER

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I was rizzing up this chick in the club by asking for a lighter. My dumbass friend tossed mine outside the fucking club window because he wanted to look cool in front of this chick he was trying to pursue for a year and a half now, jfl. It's cool though he bought me a decent vodka drink.

This chick, who was pale skinned with black hair (my type, holy FUARK) approaches me. I was literally jizzing myself jfl

Anyways we both lit our cigs (thank god she doesn't vape, what a fucking turn-off) and were talking. She was calling me cute n shit and we eventually made out

Then her friend came over and was like "but you already have a boyfriend" and then they all left lmao

lowkey felt kinda bad for the BF tbh, he doesn't know his girl kissed some shitskin pajeet

unironically cigmaxxing for conversation starters along with strategic BB cream and eyeliner frauding has gotten me to make out with more girls than i can imagine (thanks, @pneumocystosis)

I didn't even kiss a girl until the age of 16 and felt like a cuck tbh. younger me would have been dumbfounded by the amount of girls I've fucked and kissed three years later. I end up making out with like 7 girls a weekend nowadays to the point where it gets boring

8EC84491 7E2F 4EC4 94A5 769D587FC90C

can't wait to start my YK11 cycle. I lost so much of my RAD140 gains cuz I didn't bother doing PCT jfl at my dumbass.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: D3v, flippasav, House Lannister and 3 others
Why nsfw tho

Are you thin

I was rizzing up this chick in the club by asking for a lighter. My dumbass friend tossed mine outside the fucking club window because he wanted to look cool in front of this chick he was trying to pursue for a year and a half now, jfl. It's cool though he bought me a decent vodka drink.

This chick, who was white with black hair (my type, holy FUARK)

Anyways we both lit our cigs (thank god she doesn't vape, what a fucking turn-off) and were talking. She was calling me cute n shit and we eventually made out

Then her friend came over and was like "but you already have a boyfriend" and then they all left lmao

lowkey felt kinda bad for the BF tbh, he doesn't know his girl kissed some shitskin pajeet

unironically cigmaxxing for conversation starters along with strategic BB cream and eyeliner frauding has gotten me to make out with more girls than i can imagine

I didn't even kiss a girl until the age of 16 and felt like a cuck tbh. younger me would have been dumbfounded by the amount of girls I've fucked and kissed three years later. I end up making out with like 7 girls a weekend nowadays to the point where it gets boring

View attachment 2480264

can't wait to start my YK11 cycle. I lost so much of my RAD140 gains cuz I didn't bother doing PCT jfl at my dumbass.
aint reading allat sorry bro

what's ur slay count brother

what's ur slay count brother
only 7 I'm a cuck...

I was super late to the game so I make up for my abused doggedness now as a 19 y o

This chick, who was pale skinned with black hair (my type, holy FUARK) approaches me. I was literally jizzing myself jfl

View attachment 2480269

unironically cigmaxxing for conversation starters along with strategic BB cream and eyeliner frauding has gotten me to make out with more girls than i can imagine (thanks, @pneumocystosis)

View attachment 2480275

You’re a pajeet? Wtf

What’s your honest rating of yourself facially

View attachment 2480269

View attachment 2480275

shes hot

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin