LATINA (MESTIZA) FOG BATTLE: PART 2

WHICH SPICY MESTIZA MAMACITA IS YOUR FAVOURITE??

• Total voters
@Xangsane You limit your profile
I follow you.
follow me.
SQUISHY SQUISHY

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Download 1

• Love it
@Geoff2024 @the MOUSE

@Zikel_Nut @Alt Number 3

Prolly gilma

• +1
Prolly gilma
The name Gilma has been used for eight tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean.

Why Gilma?
Thoughts on the others?
she’d look the cutest swallowing my ballsack.

The others are objectively good looking but not my type

• +1
Recommend Retirement of Selected East Pacific Tropical Cyclones - Informational
NOAA
Several storms originating in the East Pacific have become memorable in Hawaii because of damage, threat, etc. Hawaii State Civil Defense has asked that the following names be retired and no longer used. Remove the following names from the East Pacific Tropical Cyclone name lists: Bud, Carlotta, Daniel, Emilia, Estelle, Fabio, Fausto, Fernanda, Gil, Gilma, Guillermo, Jimena, John, Jova and Kenneth.

I stuffed my PSL 5.5 face in Jova's hurricussy​

@Gaygymmaxx

Recommend Retirement of Selected East Pacific Tropical Cyclones - Informational
NOAA
Several storms originating in the East Pacific have become memorable in Hawaii because of damage, threat, etc. Hawaii State Civil Defense has asked that the following names be retired and no longer used. Remove the following names from the East Pacific Tropical Cyclone name lists: Bud, Carlotta, Daniel, Emilia, Estelle, Fabio, Fausto, Fernanda, Gil, Gilma, Guillermo, Jimena, John, Jova and Kenneth.

I stuffed my PSL 5.5 face in Jova's hurricussy​

I'd fuck all of them my guy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Gaygymmaxx
First one idalia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hurricane Idalia
Overall effects
Category 4 hurricane
Meteorological history

Idalia at peak intensity while approaching the Big Bend region of Florida on August 30
FormedAugust 26, 2023
Post-tropicalAugust 31, 2023
DissipatedSeptember 8, 2023
1-minute sustained (SSHWS/NWS)
Highest winds130 mph (215 km/h)
Lowest pressure940 mbar (hPa); 27.76 inHg
Fatalities7 direct, 3 indirect
Damage$2.5 billion[1]
Areas affectedYucatán Peninsula, Cayman Islands, Western Cuba, Southeastern United States, Bermuda, Atlantic Canada

Part of the 2023 Atlantic hurricane season
Hurricane Idalia was a powerful and destructive Category 4 hurricane that caused significant damage across parts of the southeastern United States, especially in North Florida, in late August 2023. The tenth named storm,[a] third hurricane, and second major hurricane of the 2023 Atlantic hurricane season, Idalia formed from a low-pressure area that crossed Central America from the eastern Pacific Ocean. Gradual development ensued as it meandered in the western part of the Caribbean Sea; the system was upgraded to a tropical depression on August 26, 2023, and strengthened into a tropical storm a day later, receiving the name Idalia. It traversed the Gulf of Mexico where it underwent rapid intensification, briefly becoming a Category 4 hurricane prior to making landfall in the Big Bend region of Florida at Category 3 strength on August 30. Idalia remained a hurricane as it moved through Northern Florida and crossed into Southeast Georgia; it then pushed into the Carolinas as a tropical storm. On August 31, Idalia emerged into the Atlantic, where it transitioned into a post-tropical cyclone that same day. Later, it passed south of Bermuda, made a counterclockwise loop, then meandered off the coast of Nova Scotia while winding down.
Idalia caused significant damage to thousands of homes, businesses, and other infrastructure along its inland path, primarily in Florida, where winds and the resulting floodwaters were highest. Its storm surge was record-breaking from the Big Bend region south to Tampa Bay. The system also spawned a tornado outbreakwith around 12 confirmed tornadoes. Idalia was the most powerful hurricane to hit Florida's Big Bend region since the 1896 Cedar Keys hurricane.[2] Four people died in storm-related incidents in the two states. Early estimates placed insured losses at $2.2–5 billion. The hurricane's remnants produced dangerous rip currents across the Eastern United States during Labor Day Weekend, resulting in several additional deaths and numerous rescues.

Meteorological history​

Map plotting the storm's track and intensity, according to the Saffir–Simpson scalehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Idalia#cite_note-4
Map key
On August 24, 2023, a trough of low pressure formed in the Eastern Pacific basin offshore of the Central America coast.[3] The disturbance crossed over into the Atlantic basin the following day, and began to organize as it moved northward through the western Caribbean Sea. The pace of organization quickened on August 26, while the disturbance was located near the northeastern Yucatán Peninsula, and at 21:00 UTC it was upgraded to Tropical Depression Ten.[4] Later that day, and into the next, the depression drifted due to weak surrounding steering currents, with its center moving in a small counterclockwise loop.[5][6] The depression became Tropical Storm Idalia at 15:15 UTC on

@HeightPilledum @EnglandBadman

but who mogs the most?
Who doesn't mog?
I'd say the onw that mogs the most is Gilma, Lidia and the second chick you posted (Can't remember her name)

I can't see onw who doesn't mog, all of them deserves my SEAcock

• +1
I'd say the onw that mogs the most is Gilma, Lidia and the second chick you posted (Can't remember her name)

I can't see onw who doesn't mog, all of them deserves my SEAcock
What pheno do they look like????

BIANCAAAA @defezman

• +1
@Graham

• +1
Reactions: Graham
@ftl let me guess, you don't find any of them attractive because you're so insecure of your race?

• +1