LATINA (MESTIZA) FOG BATTLE: PART 2

WHICH SPICY MESTIZA MAMACITA IS YOUR FAVOURITE??

• Total voters
@GuyFromSingapore

Jimena
isn’t she hapa?

who do you vote for?
Imelda

Daniella mogs

why does Viviana mog?

She's extremely feminine. I want to marry her and have beautiful children with her.

Can you please pm me her name, insta and links? Please brother. I'm in love. We are friends and you are my brother.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She's extremely feminine. I want to marry her and have beautiful children with her.

Can you please pm me her name, insta and links? Please brother. I'm in love. We are friends and you are my brother.
she is some Kazakh model. forgot her name

• So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
jfl at Imelda voters. weird as shit taste

• +1
least favourite is easily Caridad

then Imelda. these are the most subhumans

she is some Kazakh model. forgot her name

Why you tease me bro? I'm suicidal right now. I want a girlfriend. :(

• So Sad
Why?
Thoughts on the others?
Blanca just has beautiful features like her lips and eyes and healthy full hair that makes me want to breed her everyday. The kids would be phenomenal. Imelda is also nice but more pretty girl than 'beautiful'.

Fernanda is fucking subhuman, she looks like golem jfl. Ugly ass ears, fucked up nose and narrow lips.

• +1

She is ugly as fuck

Blanca just has beautiful features like her lips and eyes and healthy full hair that makes me want to breed her everyday. The kids would be phenomenal. Imelda is also nice but more pretty girl than 'beautiful'.
Thoughts on the other foids not mentioned?
Fernanda is fucking subhuman, she looks like golem jfl. Ugly ass ears, fucked up nose and narrow lips.
Why is Fernanda a subhuman?