LATINA (MESTIZA) FOG BATTLE: PART 2

WHICH SPICY MESTIZA MAMACITA IS YOUR FAVOURITE??

• Total voters
They're all asian jfl
No shit.

I know knew.
Don’t fall for it. Some are disgusting half Asians. They are all subhumans

Omg I just falled in love with Fernanda, she is so pretty and exotic looking? What's her @?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How did u know

She straight up looks like some kpop stars

Putting her first probably wasn't a good idea since it'd be easier to miss if it were in the middle or even something like second to last.

After noticing her I just looked up the rest too and that was days ago when I first came across this thread tbh.

• +1
Omg I just falled in love with Fernanda, she is so pretty and exotic looking? What's her @?
Danielle Marsh from Newjeans

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
She straight up looks like some kpop stars

Putting her first probably wasn't a good idea since it'd be easier to miss if it were in the middle or even something like second to last.

After noticing her I just looked up the rest too and that was days ago when I first came across this thread tbh.
I gotcha. Who else straight up looked kpop?
Yes she is a kpop star, Shannon something
I wanted to test out a hypothesis that browncels who are obsessed with latinas and menas but won't date a hapa or asian woman because they think "they're too chonk" , even though latinas and central asian/hapa are the same lol.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
blanca is a hapa

@HernanDrago did you stuff your face in that moist hurricussy?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
idalia and gilma are both the prettiest imo but gilma looks like she has an aggravating personality so idalia

• +1
@mulattomaxxing

@sportsmogger @WanderingBurro @Manchild

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and sportsmogger
  • +1
thoughts on the poll?
Curious where you took the pics from and if there was any pattern to why they were assigned each of their hurricane names. They look a bit too real to be AI generated but I'm pretty sure none of these are their names.

• JFL
Curious where you took the pics from and if there was any pattern to why they were assigned each of their hurricane names. They look a bit too real to be AI generated but I'm pretty sure none of these are their names.
What hurricane names? Where did you pull that out of your ass?

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
@WanderingBurro these are their actual names

@WanderingBurro these are their actual names
I actually tried to look if you just picked out people with matching names but I couldn't find anything, and some of them look hapa rather than mestiza/castiza.

I did find some local foggers though when searching.

Jimenez

• +1
they're mestiza + castizas are nearly white

searching where?
Google search.

Some people who only have quarter admixture are still noticeably ethnic. Depends on the genetic recomb.

• +1
I actually tried to look if you just picked out people with matching names but I couldn't find anything, and some of them look hapa rather than mestiza/castiza.

I did find some local foggers though when searching.

View attachment 2564958
also these aren't hurricane names

• JFL
Google search.

Some people who only have quarter admixture are still noticeably ethnic. Depends on the genetic recomb.
also these aren't hurricane names but their real names

also these aren't hurricane names but their real names
Caridad: Joen Somi (Korean and English hapa)

Idalia: Shannon Williams (Korean and Dutch hapa)

Imelda: Anelia Moors (Kazakh and Russian hapa)

Fernanda: Danielle (Korean and Asutralian hapa)

Daniella: A Kazakh woman

Literally none of these are mestiza are they. I thought something was fishy but I know looks can vary amongst us. The only one that looked mestiza to me was "Blanca", real idenity Aisha Potter who's a hapa of Malay and Swedish descent, probably closest mimicking a First Nation + Spaniard mix since ASEAN's are brown mongoloids.

• JFL
Caridad: Joen Somi (Korean and English hapa)

Idalia: Shannon Williams (Korean and Dutch hapa)

Imelda: Anelia Moors (Kazakh and Russian hapa)

Fernanda: Danielle (Korean and Asutralian hapa)

Daniella: A Kazakh woman

this was a challenge JFL
Literally none of these are mestiza are they. I thought something was fishy but I know looks can vary amongst us. The only one that looked mestiza to me was "Blanca", real idenity Aisha Potter who's a hapa of Malay and Swedish descent, probably closest mimicking a First Nation + Spaniard mix since ASEAN's are brown mongoloids.
Also who said these are hurricanes? Hurricanes have nothing to do with the poll JFL

• JFL
this was a challenge JFL

Also who said these are hurricanes? Hurricanes have nothing to do with the poll JFL
What's the challenge, to hunt down their identities?

Or to figure out none of them were mestiza.

to fool deathnics who tend to overrate latinas and underrate Asians/hapas
I've actually started looking to some of them for goals. Having a mixed pheno sucks when looking for clear looks goals but I started throwing some hapas into the mix.
anyway I wonder where you got "muh hurricanes" from?
Every name I searched brought up hurricane first instead of a girl.

• +1