LATINA (MESTIZA) FOG BATTLE: PART 2

WHICH SPICY MESTIZA MAMACITA IS YOUR FAVOURITE??

• Total voters
gilma and fernanda

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Thanks bhai
Do you recognise any of them?
Do you actually think they're Latina?
At least a couple of these are full blooded Asian women

• JFL
Y

Who are the worst?

pat pat
I don't really like latinas. The first chick has a more exotic look about her though. The second one I mentioned looks Asian, and that's what I like. All the rest are just alright. I don't know about worst. Oh the one with black, curlier hair is the worst. I don't like the bones in her face and I don't like wavey hair.

• +1
I don't really like latinas. The first chick has a more exotic look about her though. The second one I mentioned looks Asian, and that's what I like. All the rest are just alright. I don't know about worst. Oh the one with black, curlier hair is the worst. I don't like the bones in her face and I don't like wavey hair.
All of these women are asian

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
@Xangsane Is candidad an actor, what does she do?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hiwasuwor
@yeeyeeslayer @schizo echochamber @Sprinkles @fikki @Graham @Lefty Rankin @Ark @drop @Brootal @JustShower @ElTruecel @Yaarhuni @prada wave @Heinrich Schmidt @PseudoMaxxer @TheDarkEnigma @Beastimmung @Sens @rand anon @schizo echochamber @orangomango2003 @forevermirin @Allornothing @HJKL @Graham @Callisto* @drop @Krakowski @bruhmaxxing @gr1ffiths @ElTruecel @EnglandBadman @Benny @PseudoMaxxer @Nerozine @sportsmogger @jacky hanma @Mog3D @stamaster21 @hiwasuwor @fikki @bishōnenmaxxer @Krakowski @halfbloodaryanmaxxe @ThatOneDude @Thus000 @vampyre @PseudoMaxxer @the MOUSE @PSL GOD @Chintuck22 @GuyFromSingapore @arabcelxxx @Framemogger69 @KING REIDYZ @Beastimmung @wollet2 @flippasav @defezman @PointOfNoReturn @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Hottaco34 @HeightPilledum @Pleiadian

all foids in the OP are asian or HAPA. White worshipping browncels on suicide watch.
HAHAHAHAHA!

@yeeyeeslayer @schizo echochamber @Sprinkles @fikki @Graham @Lefty Rankin @Ark @drop @Brootal @JustShower @ElTruecel @Yaarhuni @prada wave @Heinrich Schmidt @PseudoMaxxer @TheDarkEnigma @Beastimmung @Sens @rand anon @schizo echochamber @orangomango2003 @forevermirin @Allornothing @HJKL @Graham @Callisto* @drop @Krakowski @bruhmaxxing @gr1ffiths @ElTruecel @EnglandBadman @Benny @PseudoMaxxer @Nerozine @sportsmogger @jacky hanma @Mog3D @stamaster21 @hiwasuwor @fikki @bishōnenmaxxer @Krakowski @halfbloodaryanmaxxe @ThatOneDude @Thus000 @vampyre @PseudoMaxxer @the MOUSE @PSL GOD @Chintuck22 @GuyFromSingapore @arabcelxxx @Framemogger69 @KING REIDYZ @Beastimmung @wollet2 @flippasav @defezman @PointOfNoReturn @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Hottaco34 @HeightPilledum @Pleiadian

all foids in the OP are asian or HAPA. White worshipping browncels on suicide watch.
HAHAHAHAHA!
@Kamui

HAHAHAHAHA!
@Alt Number 3

HAHAHAHAHA!
@stamaster21

@tombradylover

Thots?

mestizas>hapas even tho they're basically the same