LATINA (MESTIZA) FOG BATTLE: PART 2

WHICH SPICY MESTIZA MAMACITA IS YOUR FAVOURITE??

• Total voters
Blanca just has beautiful features like her lips and eyes and healthy full hair that makes me want to breed her everyday. The kids would be phenomenal. Imelda is also nice but more pretty girl than 'beautiful'.

Fernanda is fucking subhuman, she looks like golem jfl. Ugly ass ears, fucked up nose and narrow lips.
Which ones are also subhuman?

you will get one in 2024.

Why?

Why? She isn't curry.

Why Gilma?
Gilma is white blonde that looks cute and not a slut, all other foids in the list look like an aged hooker whilst gilma looks like a HQNP jb

@Lefty Rankin @mulattomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Gilma is white blonde that looks cute and not a slut, all other foids in the list look like an aged hooker whilst gilma looks like a HQNP jb
None of the foids are white, they're all Mestiza
Why do they all look like aged hookers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
None of the foids are white, they're all Mestiza
Why do they all look like aged hookers?
Gilma looks white af even tho she isn't, she passes as white. And the others look like hookers cuz all of them are wearing either a sluty outfit or doing a sluty face ( looking down with mouth opened slightly) so they give hooker aura. They also look aged cuz of visible wrinkles or wrinkles that are hidden by makeup but they are still slightly visible

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Gilma looks white af even tho she isn't, she passes as white.
Gilma without blonde hair

And the others look like hookers cuz all of them are wearing either a sluty outfit or doing a sluty face ( looking down with mouth opened slightly) so they give hooker aura. They also look aged cuz of visible wrinkles or wrinkles that are hidden by makeup but they are still slightly visible
Who do you think looks aged the most?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
  • +1
Blanca all the way

• +1
Why, thoughts on the others?
It just seems to me Blanca has the most aesthetic looking face. She gives off old money vibes, glamorous and overall has a sexy face compared to the rest. The others are not bad but she is the best

• +1
It just seems to me Blanca has the most aesthetic looking face. She gives off old money vibes, glamorous and overall has a sexy face compared to the rest. The others are not bad but she is the best
Why does she give off old money vibes? I'm not really getting that

Which ones are your least favourite?

@gr1ffiths

why?
Thoughts on the others?
The others look south and East Asian and like trannys. Imelda doesn’t look very latin either, but she is very cute and pretty

• +1
Why does she give off old money vibes? I'm not really getting that

Which ones are your least favourite?
I updated the results 2nd is Jimena, third is Daniella worst is Caridad or Gilma

• +1
The others look south and East Asian and like trannys. Imelda doesn’t look very latin either, but she is very cute and pretty
They are all Latina though JFL
what's wrong with East Asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
Why is Fernanda a subhuman?
I just explained

Thoughts on the other foids not mentioned?
Idalia
She is pretty cute, but looks like a twelve year old. I would still fuck her but in general my taste is more mature.

Imelda
Cute but it's probably just the tits halo, her eyes are too far apart but she still has amazing facial harmony so it boost her.

Viviana
Mid tier becky tbh, looks like the average girl you'd see on an American TV-show. She has a droopy nose and her eyes are too big.

Caridad
She looks like an egg with a face drawn on it jfl. Ugly nose and 0 bone structure, also her eyes have an ugly round shape. Ugliest after Fernanda.

Fernanda
Dirty fucking subhuman, she looks like golem jfl. Ugly ass ears, fucked up nose and narrow lips. She is the ugliest.

Daniella
She is very feminine but frauded, too much obvious surgery. Her nose is too long and she has ugly botched lips jfl. I would still fuck though, look at those juicy tits, im sure she has a fat BBL ass too.

Jimena
One of the best women on the list, she makes pale skin look fantastic. She is HTB at least but her midface is a little too long, would fuck and marry though. If she has decent tits and a fat ass too then she is top 0.01% of women.

Blanca
Probably the most breedable woman on the list, she undoubtably has big tits and a juicy fat ass with wide hips. Those lips are made to suck cock and she is just very feminine all around.

Gilma
She is okay, but looks like a Japanese schoolgirl. I would fuck but she's not mature enough to challenge the top women on the list, although she has very good features for an asian.

Lidia
Basically looks like Daniella but uglier, although I don't really see a difference. She also has massive tits halo making her look better.

• +1
Thoughts on those lot?
The other 2 best ones have a HTB+ face, that’s what I can state but the blonde has a horse face and one in uniform has a too neotenous face

• +1
They are all Latina though JFL
what's wrong with East Asian
I don’t like the phenotypes of East Asian. They look recessed and have moon faces. Also I don’t believe they all are Latina. Especially not “Fernanda”

• JFL

What does she look like now with brunette hair?

Who else looks aged?
Gilma looks like a kpop idol rn but somehow I feel repulsive by looking at her dunno why even.

What does she look like now with brunette hair?

Who else looks aged?
Last one looks aged too and a botched filler patient. Btw I gtg bye

I don’t like the phenotypes of East Asian. They look recessed and have moon faces. Also I don’t believe they all are Latina. Especially not “Fernanda”
What do you think they are? They are all Mestizas, so they are half Amerindian (Native American) which is mongoloid.

Why not Fernanda, what do you think she is (she is Mexican)

The other 2 best ones have a HTB+ face, that’s what I can state but the blonde has a horse face and one in uniform has a too neotenous face
I gotcha.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • JFL
I just explained

Idalia
She is pretty cute, but looks like a twelve year old. I would still fuck her but in general my taste is more mature.
Why does Idalia look 12?
Imelda
Cute but it's probably just the tits halo, her eyes are too far apart but she still has amazing facial harmony so it boost her.
Ignore the tits, but you'd still say she's HTB+?
Viviana
Mid tier becky tbh, looks like the average girl you'd see on an American TV-show. She has a droopy nose and her eyes are too big.
I thought big eyes on women mog
Caridad
She looks like an egg with a face drawn on it jfl. Ugly nose and 0 bone structure, also her eyes have an ugly round shape. Ugliest after Fernanda.
Why?
Fernanda
Dirty fucking subhuman, she looks like golem jfl. Ugly ass ears, fucked up nose and narrow lips. She is the ugliest.
Rate Fernanda?
Daniella
She is very feminine but frauded, too much obvious surgery. Her nose is too long and she has ugly botched lips jfl. I would still fuck though, look at those juicy tits, im sure she has a fat BBL ass too.
Why do you think she has a fat BBL ass?
Jimena
One of the best women on the list, she makes pale skin look fantastic. She is HTB at least but her midface is a little too long, would fuck and marry though. If she has decent tits and a fat ass too then she is top 0.01% of women.
In what way does she differ from the rest though?
Blanca
Probably the most breedable woman on the list, she undoubtably has big tits and a juicy fat ass with wide hips. Those lips are made to suck cock and she is just very feminine all around.
Anything else?
Gilma
She is okay, but looks like a Japanese schoolgirl. I would fuck but she's not mature enough to challenge the top women on the list, although she has very good features for an asian.
Muh Asian, she's Mexican
Lidia
Basically looks like Daniella but uglier, although I don't really see a difference. She also has massive tits halo making her look better.
So you'd say she's a butterfat?

Here is "Blanca's" IG

Yes, she is Mexican
they are all either Latin American or American Hispanics
thoughts?
My thoughts are hmm.. you are lying

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
no,

they are all MAMACITAS so you don't have to worry about "MUH CHINK CULTURE FAILO" like every insecure brownie.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!

Attachments

• 1699550037704.png
    1699550037704.png
    963.5 KB · Views: 0
I picked gilma, as she and adilia have the most youngest looking face, these women may be attractive but they didnt knock my sox off, ill END WITH THIS ONE POST YOVANA VENTURA end of the latina debate.

And this is her post prime.

This yovana ventura 7-9 years ago

View attachment 2541971

View attachment 2541982

View attachment 2541985
View attachment 2541989

View attachment 2542017
View attachment 2542020

this is a mestiza mog battle, so no mulattas were included.