Latinos are NOT inmune to the black pill

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
Niggas here see edgars slay some girl who doesn't know her value yet and say "bro Latinos can be ugly and slay bro".

They don't know the truth, latinas nowadays are empowered by feminism as well all over the world. Latino men are the cuckiest race, they accept single moms, sluts, landwhales and roasties.

So much for being immune to the black pill when you have to dumpster dive to the depths of the ruins of Mumbai.

In our cucked cultured men are told that it's ok to raise another man's kid, that it's ok to marry a woman who has a kid and who's divorced, that it's ok to date a hoe who ran the cock carousel in her teens and 20s. If every race accepted this shit no race would be incel.

The woman cheats, the man gets mad but forgives her cause he knows it's over for him, especially if they live in a country like USA or other first world couuntries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, EggKing, Skywalker and 5 others
this is why you only date JB virgins

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EggKing, T50 Demon, hardestmfintheroom and 4 others
There’s many Latino Incels such as myself due to the fact that we are non NT

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Maalik, Skywalker and 9 others
I know quite a few Latino incels, they're ugly, no amount of jestermaxxing can save them unless they improve their looks.

It's not about oofy doofymaxxing or edgarmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yes sub HTN. @Luffymaxxing

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
There’s many Latino Incels such as myself due to the fact that we are non NT
Have you tried larping as Indian? That will help you a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, EggKing, Skywalker and 5 others
People say "bro just be NT as a Latino and stay" they don't understand the same lookist rules applies to Latinos as much as they do for other races.

You can get bullied if too fat or skinny, if ugly, etc. You can miss out on love early in life solely because of your looks, these things shape your confidence. It's no different for Latinos, they miss out on teen and early 20s love as well

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and Deleted member 43822
Just get drunk or use drugs stop being gay and a pussy nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
No imagine being Mexican and worrying about your looks, most Mexicans look like literal shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, HitAndRun, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
No imagine being Mexican and worrying about your looks, most Mexicans look like literal shit
I'm not incel nigga but I accept the blackpill cause it's the truth. An ugly brown Mexican is more likely to be deported than a normie whitexican if they're both illegal

Mexicans are ugly af and because of that their country is full of feminists who hate men and rally on the streets every day to fight for muh rights. They despise their ugly dwarf men so much they'd rather protest for an entire decade than to settle down with a 5'5 brown Juan

Imagine being a Mexican, working hard, providing for your family only for the women of your country to chant "The rapist is you". Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, BeanletMogger, HitAndRun and 3 others
@IAMNOTANINCEL tu é gay né?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, IAMNOTANINCEL and Luffymaxxing

Daily reminder Indians are immune to the heightpil​

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
they get wives/ltrs easier cause of the ultra social culture, but thats about it......

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Maalik and Primalsplit
Third world mfs be like "my wife cheated on me, guess i'll kill her lover and rot in jail"

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I'm not incel nigga but I accept the blackpill cause it's the truth. An ugly brown Mexican is more likely to be deported than a normie whitexican if they're both illegal

Mexicans are ugly af and because of that their country is full of feminists who hate men and rally on the streets every day to fight for muh rights. They despise their ugly dwarf men so much they'd rather protest for an entire decade than to settle down with a 5'5 brown Juan

Imagine being a Mexican, working hard, providing for your family only for the women of your country to chant "The rapist is you". Jfl

they call them "feminazis" :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Shut up nigga

if you didn’t lose it until 20 then you may as well be an incel (or semi incel), this site is a mix of incels / semi incels with a few active sexhavers