LDAR IDEA: creating country wise clans on .org and having clan wars in coc

M

mayo mogger

Kraken
CUrries would mog hard i clash of clans what do u guys say?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, darktriadmogger123, brucewayne78 and 5 others
@PseudoMaxxer

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I don’t play anymore, but it would not ngl

• +1
Reactions: darktriadmogger123 and mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Coc is old news now, mobile games are for curries and chinks only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop, soover4me, BrahminBoss and 5 others
im th - 10 I believe , havent played it since 2018

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and PseudoMaxxer
I only played cod, coc and pokemkn series . Mobile is casual ngl works well for me

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
I only played cod, coc and pokemkn series . Mobile is casual ngl works well for me
Why not play on a console bro much more dopamine from that

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mayo mogger and Debetro
Mobile games attract subhumans who LDAR by default since they were born. You will never compete versus someone who spends +5 hours a day on some shitty game. It also happens at f2p console games.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mayo mogger and deadmanwalking
Mobile games attract subhumans who LDAR by default since they were born. You will never compete versus someone who spends +5 hours a day on some shitty game. It also happens at f2p console games.
Fortnite for example, I play ranked with my friend from time to time on PS5 just for fun and the competitive aspect of it.

Once you realize that 90% of the player base is an incel-in-denial anime loving tranny freak jewish PC using zoomer you quickly understand how subhuman non-casual non-story gaming really is.

Just look at how popular having a tranny PC setup has become after Corona lockdown. Literally every faggot has one of those coomer gaming chairs with RGB LED lights & such. Ngl gotta give the deathnik subhumans playing mobile games a break those PC faggots are worse

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Debetro and mayo mogger
Why not play on a console bro much more dopamine from that
Yeah exactly i will get addicted to it , i play games whilst eating and stuff played mcpe aswell chill shit

• Love it
Yeah exactly i will get addicted to it , i play games whilst eating and stuff played mcpe aswell chill shit
Cracked APK on a Xiaomi Redmi

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and mayo mogger
. You will never compete versus someone who spends +5 hours a day on some shitty game. It also happens at f2p console games.
Yeah right i have better right to do , Ldar you should be mild and small part of your life or else you would become desensitized to it.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Pikabro and Debetro
Fortnite for example, I play ranked with my friend from time to time on PS5 just for fun and the competitive aspect of it.

Once you realize that 90% of the player base is an incel-in-denial anime loving tranny freak jewish PC using zoomer you quickly understand how subhuman non-casual non-story gaming really is.

Just look at how popular having a tranny PC setup has become after Corona lockdown. Literally every faggot has one of those coomer gaming chairs with RGB LED lights & such. Ngl gotta give the deathnik subhumans playing mobile games a break those PC faggots are worse
To add to this these players are kids, 9-12 years old with such setups. Jfl this and next generation is brutally finished

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Pikabro and mayo mogger
  • Love it
Yeah half screen of my phone is hone lmfao dropped it 3 stories on the stair mfer is still holding on somehow rofl
Perks of using chink phones, no mercy & reliable

• +1
To add to this these players are kids, 9-12 years old with such setups. Jfl this and next generation is brutally finished
Dopamine baseline is lower than marriane trench jfl , addictive cycles are even harder to break if built from a younger age your neural pathways are fucked

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and deadmanwalking
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Debetro and deadmanwalking
Dopamine baseline is lower than marriane trench jfl , addictive cycles are even harder to break if built from a younger age your neural pathways are fucked
I have more in common with a chink infant playing Coc in the slums of Chongqing than with the zoomers around me

• JFL
MIne is samsung atleast i do not have random ass mandarin apps poping up after every update
Samsung is the same old gook shit tbh. Also has bloatware like Bixby or some shit. The fuck even is that? Do you have the Ronnie McNutt ringtone?

• JFL
  • +1
Samsung is the same old gook shit tbh. Also has bloatware like Bixby or some shit. The fuck even is that? Do you have the Ronnie McNutt ringtone?
Nahh ui is very fucking clean just smasung store and shit which you can uninstall

• +1

This. That's why I still play PC World of Tanks after 12 years, because of the amount of tanks, amount of time and money needed and MM importance, you won't really find any braindead tryhard zoomer, only slavic construction workers play it after their job shift at RU servers.

I also play Rocket League, I know I will not get to GC2 level because I don't want to waste my time on it, I will still get overplayed by 13 years olds kids. 2017-19 Fortnite was very enjoyable but I was a tryhard back then.

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, mayo mogger and deadmanwalking
Nahh ui is very fucking clean just smasung store and shit which you can uninstall
You as a proud Bharati male why not buy a Google Pixel!

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
This. That's why I still play PC World of Tanks after 12 years, because of the amount of tanks, amount of time and money needed and MM importance, you won't really find any braindead tryhard zoomer, only slavic construction workers play it after their job shift at RU servers.

I also play Rocket League, I know I will not get to GC2 level because I don't want to waste my time on it, I will still get overplayed by 13 years olds kids. 2017-19 Fortnite was very enjoyable but I was a tryhard back then.
World of Tanks mog, playing with real incels who are actually sentient is always more fun than fried zoomer brains. Yeah rocket league is dogshit now for comp & same as Fortnite. All good “NT” games get overtaken by tranny zoomers and ruined

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Debetro
We should make a telegram group for sharing best hentai

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Just play Minecraft

• +1
Join my hentai group for cooming 30% plus and become a coomercel ...add everyone bhais share

• JFL
@mayo mogger come here dalit join my group and share some stuff
I dont use tele and whatsapp only org, bhenchod tune srsly bna liya lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
I dont use tele and whatsapp only org, bhenchod tune srsly bna liya lmfao
That WhatsApp thing has happened to me bhai it will create a fear and you will become mentally ill

• JFL