Lean face - water

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
Been testing the best methods of getting my face leaner, and right now it seems low carbs/low sodium/low water, however I don't understand when people say your face will be leaner when drinking loads of water as you will piss it out but it seems the opposite for me, i've tried low carbs/low sodium/gallon of water and it still feels like low water is better, anyone think the same or?

Also does vitamin C work too?

Been testing the best methods of getting my face leaner, and right now it seems low carbs/low sodium/low water,
For how long

Drink a shitton of water and don't eat sugars and processed foods (specially the later) at all, I did it and it worked wonders for me, really reduced bloat. You need to be constant tho, I needed like 3 weeks but it's worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and mojopin
Drink a shitton of water and don't eat sugars and processed foods (specially the later) at all, I did it and it worked wonders for me, really reduced bloat. You need to be constant tho, I needed like 3 weeks but it's worth it tbh
This is lifefuel I relate to this. is oatmeal good or bad for facial leaness

This is lifefuel I relate to this. is oatmeal good or bad for facial leaness
oatmeal is neutral but you are better off not eating it (because it's very caloric dense and will easily make you fatter). I don't know why would you want to eat oatmeal in the first place (unless you are bulking which is retarded and if anything will increase bloat) but if you really need to eat then go for it, it will not aggravate bloat by itself.