Leanmaxing is cope if:

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
You are sub 18% body fat and:

-Your canine fossa are shallow (a deep canine fossa accumulates fat more easily around the cheeks and so high body fat descends the face 10x more)

-Your face isn’t wide

If you still look like shit at sub-18% body fat and these 2 points are true for you it’s because of bones buddy boyo not leanness.

Inb4 “buh buh- leanness will always make you look better” and “muh fat distribution” :soy:

On the flip-side this is mainly lifefuel to any fatcels who have deep canine fossa:

You can try and have a feel around your cheekbones and maxilla to see if there is a clear depression or not next to the maxillary process of your zygos but it’s not easy, especially if you’re not lean.

The main indicator of deep canine fossa is nasolabial folds. The problem is that to tell whether or not the folds are due to your canine fossa, you would need to have youthful skin quality, fat pads and a prominent maxilla to control all the potential variables essentially and know that any deficiency in these factors isn’t what’s causing the folds.

When you get lean, the hollowness in your cheekbones will follow the nasolabial folds and create a protruding definition effect around your mouth like Khabib in some lighting. This is why the folds exist in the first place.

Tldr: you need to get very lean if your canine fossa is deep because your face will look bloated much more easily.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fl0w, Mr. President, rooman and 12 others
No bones No lean, pretty simple

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, rooman, Polish Chincel and 9 others

-Your canine fossa are shallow (a deep canine fossa accumulates fat more easily around the cheeks and so high body fat descends the face 10x more)
my canine fossa is deep and my bodyfat is around 14-16%, is it worth getting to 10-12 or not? I have some ab show but not TOO much

• +1
Reactions: rooman, subhuman incel and PointOfNoReturn
my canine fossa is deep and my bodyfat is around 14-16%, is it worth getting to 10-12 or not? I have some ab show but not TOO much
You should still look good imo. If you look bad at that body fat level your bones are probably sub-optimal.

The main distinction between people like us and people with shallow canine fossa is that we usually look much better the leaner we get since the fat accumulation is much more severe and brutal for us. As you get leaner you just will look better. For many people this isn’t the case and these are usually the people you see in weight loss transformations whose faces barely changed in average lighting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, subhuman incel, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others

-Your face isn’t wide

If you still look like shit at sub-18% body fat and these 2 points are true for you it’s because of bones buddy boyo not leanness.

Inb4 “buh buh- leanness will always make you look better” and “muh fat distribution” :soy:

On the flip-side this is mainly lifefuel to any fatcels who have deep canine fossa:

You can try and have a feel around your cheekbones and maxilla to see if there is a clear depression or not next to the maxillary process of your zygos but it’s not easy, especially if you’re not lean.

The main indicator of deep canine fossa is nasolabial folds. The problem is that to tell whether or not the folds are due to your canine fossa, you would need to have youthful skin quality, fat pads and a prominent maxilla to control all the potential variables essentially and know that any deficiency in these factors isn’t what’s causing the folds.

When you get lean, the hollowness in your cheekbones will follow the nasolabial folds and create a protruding definition effect around your mouth like Khabib in some lighting. This is why the folds exist in the first place.

Tldr: you need to get very lean if your canine fossa is deep because your face will look bloated much more easily.
Yup. I'm pretty much 14% bf (70kg) and still am zygoless with recessed infra-orbital rims. Not to mention my sunken maxilla and etc. No prominent ogee curve at 20% bf = pack your bags.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, 5'8manlet, AspiringMogger and 5 others
Yup. I'm pretty much 14% bf (70kg) and still am zygoless with recessed infra-orbital rims. Not to mention my sunken maxilla and etc. No prominent ogee curve at 20% bf = pack your bags.
“Bro you just gotta softmax and put in the work!”

Statistically speaking leanmax will usually be cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, subhuman incel, Bushman and 4 others
Anybody will look much better at 10-12% bf than they looked at 18-20%
Shit thread .

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Sub0, rooman and 11 others
You should still look good imo. If you look bad at that body fat level your bones are probably sub-optimal.

The main distinction between people like us and people with shallow canine fossa is that we usually look much better the leaner we get since the fat accumulation is much more severe and brutal for us. As you get leaner you just will look better. For many people this isn’t the case and these are usually the people you see in weight loss transformations whose faces barely changed in average lighting.
in normal lighting my face looks really bloated, probably cause of weak chin and bad fat genetics, but when im outside and it's cold my deep canine fossa really shows and I have deep canine fossa style hollow cheeks that are really prominent, if I get to low body fat I want my face to look like this all the time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 15854, subhuman incel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, molluskmuncher, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others

There's so much fat when i pinch my cheekbones.

No forward projection, 0.

They're wide at least.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and PointOfNoReturn
“Bro you just gotta softmax and put in the work!”

Statistically speaking leanmax will usually be cope.
It makes me look like a corpse due to me having weak bones and thin skin.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Marsik, Bushman and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Bushman, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, It'snotover, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Bushman, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
in normal lighting my face looks really bloated, probably cause of weak chin and bad fat genetics, but when im outside and it's cold my deep canine fossa really shows and I have deep canine fossa style hollow cheeks that are really prominent, if I get to low body fat I want my face to look like this all the time
Just get lean and see what happens. Chin height and width are really important for stretching skin which is why I’m looking to fix it with genio and implants.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 15854, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Hollow cheeks due to anything but large zygos - it’s a wrap.
Genetically impossible for me to have hollow cheeks because my cheekbones are non-existent. None of my male relatives on my mum's side had hollow cheeks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, AspiringMogger, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
i think this is lifefuel for me , my face looks fat at 17% body fat but its wide and very forward grown and i dont have nl folds i have the thing barrett has

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, It'snotover, Deleted member 15854 and 3 others
Just get lean and see what happens. Chin height and width are really important for stretching skin which is why I’m looking to fix it with genio and implants.
lifefuel if so, you don't need both tho since genio can give you chin height, protrusion and width, so implants are kind of obsolete

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, It'snotover, Allornothing and 1 other person
dnr but everyone should be lean regardless of facial appearance

• +1
Reactions: rooman, AspiringMogger, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
i think this is lifefuel for me , my face looks fat at 17% body fat but its wide and very forward grown and i dont have nl folds i have the thing barrett has
Wide faces are known to look like shit unless you’re lean. Even Barrett swallowed the anorexia pill.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, gribsufer1, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
Dnrd but yes this is true if you have bad bones, I’m putting on weight for this reason

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, It'snotover, Deleted member 23804 and 1 other person

-Your face isn’t wide

my face is too wide at about 17% bodyfat, how much less wide could it actually get going from that to 10-12%?

lifefuel if so, you don't need both tho since genio can give you chin height, protrusion and width, so implants are kind of obsolete
I’ll check this out. Also I doubt you are as lean as you say you are. I have abs at 20% body fat in the morning. Might just be muscle development in the abs though.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 15854, LowTrust and 1 other person
People´s bones show at different bfp, some people´s bones show at 8%, and others show at 14%. You can go as low as 7% and still see no results, it´s worth the try though.

Honestly, most people here have a habit of eating junk food and can´t help it.

my face is too wide at about 17% bodyfat, how much less wide could it actually get going from that to 10-12%?
Weight loss isn’t about changing the width. It’s about defining the bones so the width doesn’t make your face look round. The main features that leanmaxing seems to complement are wide faces and large masseters. Both of these can steal a lot of angularity if there is too much fat reducing bone definition at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, gribsufer1, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
I’ll check this out. Also I doubt you are as lean as you say you are. I have abs at 20% body fat in the morning. Might just be muscle development in the abs though.
I might not be, but I am a twink and my waist is tiny so I don't see how I could ever be above 17%

• So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing

-Your face isn’t wide

sup bro ur one of highest iq on cheekbones here, do u think u can evaluate my case if u want?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, Allornothing and LowTrust
sup bro ur one of highest iq on cheekbones here, do u think u can evaluate my case if u want?

Your cheekbones are almost exactly like mine. They are masc with a nice high set placement, angularity and vertical height (mass). Positive orbital vector too (deepset eyes). The problem is they are just too flat and lack prominence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Your cheekbones are almost exactly like mine. They are masc with a nice high set placement, angularity and vertical height (mass). Positive orbital vector too (deepset eyes). The problem is they are just too flat and lack prominence.
thnx bro. yeah im beltpulling, bonesmashing for prominence rn and then implants if this is to no avail. extraction braces cucked me hard lol and im fighting so hard to mitigate the damage.

cheekbone prominence, lower third, skin is top priority rn. it is my mission to ameliorate this no matter what

• Love it

this asian guy and iqbal got legendary results, my motivation and lifefuel

leanness will always make you look better

• +1
fat distribution

• +1
thnx bro. yeah im beltpulling, bonesmashing for prominence rn and then implants if this is to no avail. extraction braces cucked me hard lol and im fighting so hard to mitigate the damage.

cheekbone prominence, lower third, skin is top priority rn. it is my mission to ameliorate this no matter what
>bone smashing
>belt pulling

Lol

Whatever you do (implants etc.), make sure you prioritise keeping that angularity since it’s not a trait you want to sacrifice for zygo prominence.

• +1

this asian guy and iqbal got legendary results, my motivation and lifefuel
Useless without a side profile pic imo. Its probably just weight loss, angle, lighting, and maybe surgery.

• Hmm...
Do jbs really care for your canine fossa!?>

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Allornothing
3443147_1685629172307.jpeg

“Just leanmax bro!”

Notice the 0 facial changes.

Also I forgot but since it’s relevant to the thread, your canine fossa is deep.

• +1
not enough push ups done im afraid…

• JFL
I have deep canine fossa and narrow jaw, even if clenching makes me more bloated my jaw looks a bit better. All I know is that I look very bloated with flash pics, is that because of deep canine fossa?

-Your face isn’t wide

I feel as though you put too much importance on Zygos tbh

• +1
I feel as though you put too much importance on Zygos tbh
I just feel they’re under-appreciated and I suspect they are the reason why my face is so lighting and weight-dependent.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
If i understood correctly i think we have a similar bone structure, i have prominent zygos, good jaw width and deep canine fossa, i still look my best on low bf bc i get the hollow cheeks and even more zygos prominence, just go down and see how you look.
imo the deep canine fossa is a problem if on top of it you have weak infras/orbits in general, you will look insanely flat from the side and if you add on top of that a big nose its over

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Allornothing
I have deep canine fossa and narrow jaw, even if clenching makes me more bloated my jaw looks a bit better. All I know is that I look very bloated with flash pics, is that because of deep canine fossa?
I don’t know what it is about flash pics but they make you look like shit if you aren’t lean, as I know from experience.

I think it’s because flash kind of reveals your bones and simulates bigger bone mass without the benefits of being lean. What I’ve noticed is that at parties and stuff most normies look 10x better at night and in flash because it gives them hollow cheeks. For me it does the opposite and exacerbates my facial bloat when I am >15%.

Since a deep canine fossa is a rare, masc trait, this seems to be uncommon.

Since most guys have no hollow cheeks in most lighting due to poor bone mass, the flash gives them hollow cheeks since fat accumulation isn’t the issue for them. For me and you, fat accumulation in the canine fossa is a bigger issue than bone mass so the flash will just highlight the excess fat and make us look worse. You need to get lean basically.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, It'snotover and Deleted member 15854
Also I forgot but since it’s relevant to the thread, your canine fossa is deep.
oof brutal. maybe wide and outward gonial pairs well with deep canine fossa as i think these ppl have it too?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
imo the deep canine fossa is a problem if on top of it you have weak infras/orbits in general, you will look insanely flat from the side and if you add on top of that a big nose its over
Bro i think i have this 😐
Is there any solution ?