Leanmaxing is cope if:

Pretty much anything goes well with it. You just need to have good bones and be lean. The last thing you need is any fat accumulation.
lifefuel, it doesent seem hard to widen bigonial too. this guy got insane results, his course is just chewing and clenching too basically. alot of good anecdotal chewing results online too, one of most legit looksmaxxes imo, but temporalis hypertophy is one potential downside. could maybe mitigate if chew in more forward motion, masseter pattern as temporalis doesent engage when do this

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Bro i think i have this 😐
Is there any solution ?
If you can find a high iq surgeon or whatever to put filler or maybe even an implant into the canine fossa you could potentially fill it out. I’m not aware of whether this has ever been done before or not. I don’t suspect it should be too hard though. This would have an big effect on the fat distribution of your face in general.

A better but more expensive, time-consuming and comprehensive way of dealing with things though would be getting lean and increasing mass everywhere to stretch the skin on your face more. This way you aren’t wasting a unique trait.

If, in terms of bone mass, your infras are the only problem, you can just get implants for that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
lifefuel, it doesent seem hard to widen bigonial too. this guy got insane results, his course is just chewing and clenching too basically. alot of good anecdotal chewing results online too, one of most legit looksmaxxes imo, but temporalis hypertophy is one potential downside. could maybe mitigate if chew in more forward motion, masseter pattern as temporalis doesent engage when do this

Chewing is legit if you have good muscle building potential in your masseters. Free jaw width basically. I’ve never seen temporalis hypertrophy as a problem. For me it maintained the ratio between my jaw and temple width which was already quite good. The problem would be if it made your temples wider than your cheekbones.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
If you can find a high iq surgeon or whatever to put filler or maybe even an implant into the canine fossa you could potentially fill it out. I’m not aware of whether this has ever been done before or not. I don’t suspect it should be too hard though. This would have an big effect on the fat distribution of your face in general.

A better but more expensive, time-consuming and comprehensive way of dealing with things though would be getting lean and increasing bone mass all-around to stretch the skin on your face. This way you aren’t wasting a unique trait.

If, in terms of bone mass, your infras are the only problem, you can just get implants for that.
I just have weak infras
Other bone features are top notch
But what if implants look uncanny ?

I don’t know what it is about flash pics but they make you look like shit if you aren’t lean, as I know from experience.

I think it’s because flash kind of reveals your bones and simulates bigger bone mass without the benefits of being lean. What I’ve noticed is that at parties and stuff most normies look 10x better at night and in flash because it gives them hollow cheeks. For me it does the opposite and exacerbates my facial bloat when I am >15%.

Since a deep canine fossa is a rare, masc trait, this seems to be uncommon.

Since most guys have no hollow cheeks in most lighting due to poor bone mass, the flash gives them hollow cheeks since fat accumulation isn’t the issue for them. For me and you, fat accumulation in the canine fossa is a bigger issue than bone mass so the flash will just highlight the excess fat and make us look worse. You need to get lean basically.
High iq tbh mirin dude. In flash i look by far much worse compared to natural and artificial lighting, and like you said i can see the bloat especially in the lower cheek area where is the canine fossa. Narrow jaw doesn't help this too. Relatives with hollow cheeks had the same problem, i'd need to be leaner but i'm 17 and I don't want to tank my hormones rn so i'll wait to be older. For the moment i'll keep my focus on jaw maxxing.

• +1

A better but more expensive, time-consuming and comprehensive way of dealing with things though would be getting lean and increasing bone mass all-around to stretch the skin on your face. This way you aren’t wasting a unique trait.

How will you increase bone mass ?

Bro i think i have this 😐
Is there any solution ?
midface implants/paranasal implants and probably rhino on top of it, but it depends

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
Do jbs really care for your canine fossa!?>
not especially, but a deep canine fossa can make the rest of your face look better imo, and for me at least I find getting hollow cheeks much easier than people with shallow (I only know 1 guy with hollow cheek and he have shallow canine fossa)

I just have weak infras
Other bone features are top notch
But what if implants look uncanny ?
I don’t know. If your other bones are fine then I would just focus on getting lean.
How will you increase bone mass ?
I didnt mean bone mass my bad. I just meant implants and surgeries.

What’s your take on buccal fat remover ?

What’s your take on buccal fat remover ?
Buccal fat is a youthful and healthy trait that is literally one of the main indicators of age. Ideally your cheeks should be defined due to a healthy body fat level ~12% and good bones, especially zygos. Too much buccal fat makes you look like a kid and too little makes you look gaunt, ill and old.

Buccal fat removal is silly imo because hollow cheeks should mostly come from the stretching of the skin by the cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28616
If i understood correctly i think we have a similar bone structure, i have prominent zygos, good jaw width and deep canine fossa
yeah to describe my bone structure I'd say above average jaw width, dogmaxxed forward jaw growth, weak chin, prominent cheekbones in all outdoor lighting but subhuman indoor,

My bone structure very similar to this guy, but my jaw is wider
if on top of it you have weak infras/orbits in general, you will look insanely flat from the side and if you add on top of that a big nose its over
my nose is giga tiny but my orbitals aren't that good maybe because of fat idk but my eye area looks kinda dogshit from the side profile

• +1
You are sub 18% body fat and:

-Your canine fossa are shallow (a deep canine fossa accumulates fat more easily around the cheeks and so high body fat descends the face 10x more)

-Your face isn’t wide

If you still look like shit at sub-18% body fat and these 2 points are true for you it’s because of bones buddy boyo not leanness.

Inb4 “buh buh- leanness will always make you look better” and “muh fat distribution” :soy:

On the flip-side this is mainly lifefuel to any fatcels who have deep canine fossa:

You can try and have a feel around your cheekbones and maxilla to see if there is a clear depression or not next to the maxillary process of your zygos but it’s not easy, especially if you’re not lean.

The main indicator of deep canine fossa is nasolabial folds. The problem is that to tell whether or not the folds are due to your canine fossa, you would need to have youthful skin quality, fat pads and a prominent maxilla to control all the potential variables essentially and know that any deficiency in these factors isn’t what’s causing the folds.

When you get lean, the hollowness in your cheekbones will follow the nasolabial folds and create a protruding definition effect around your mouth like Khabib in some lighting. This is why the folds exist in the first place.

Tldr: you need to get very lean if your canine fossa is deep because your face will look bloated much more easily.
Just cocainemaxx bruv