Leanmaxing will be the end of you

Bro-Steve

Bro-Steve

Iron
the reality is that Leanmaxing especially doing so aggressively will negatively impact all your other max’s - including testosterone maxing, sex maxing, growth and height maxing in some cases and social maxing it could even affect money-maxing

Now before I start I wanna say if you’re a fat guy 20plus percent body fat this doesn’t apply if you are skinny fat it probably also doesn’t apply. You should most definitely go into a deficit

This is only applying to those who would die for having a little more hollow checks and think that’s all there is to life while having the diet of a 10 year old girl to achieve this also those who are built like a twig and think being lean is all that matters

testosterone maxing- if you are depriving your body of calories and nutrients for an extended period of time it’s known that in turn your test decreases and this can be a large decrease

Sex maxing - how are you meant to be a dominant figure and dominate a woman when you have test levels of a 90 year old granny and have her energy levels bcos you eat 3.5 almonds a day to achieve hollow cheeks

Height and height maxing - if you are in your puberty years it is important to fuel your body for the changes that are to come you won’t grow a flower without watering it the same your body won’t grow and develop properly if you don’t feed it

Social maxing - I can attest to this as I’m sure others can but when you are really lean and are on a very low cal diet you’re more irritable and less sociable in general it’s harder to meet and make new friends bcos of mood levels also if you are taking it rlly seriously you will begin to avoid social events as things like food will be there or you just might not even want to anymore bcos of your energy and or mood levels

Money maxing - if you diet hard enough making money outside of a job, for example starting a business will be so much harder as your motivation levels will be dead low amd everything will seem like a chore and you’ll have no drive due to lack of testosterone

Closing point -

I’m not saying you should be a fat piece of shit as that’s possible even worse than Leanmaxing to death but you should be a healthy levelish which is maintainable where you are still nice and lean but still healthy where you sleep and enduro time system shouldn’t be affected at all and if so very little , those hollow cheeks and insane veins won’t help when you get ED bcos you’re eating like a little girl and have test levels lower than my grandma

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, Mewton, It'snotover and 12 others
I take thyroid and have insane testosterone, progesterone, pregnenolone.libido and eat whatever I want and still lose weight. Problem faggot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, efidescontinuado, arrow_24 and 3 others
You're not going to get matches with chubby cheeks and sagging nasolabial folds anyway, so any amount of additional testosterone will go to complete waste instead of being channeled towards a FWB or one night stand.

You don't need to lean down forever. Eat at a deficit for 3-6 months while using clenbuterol or DNP, and most guys at 20% body fat can get very close to hollow cheeks and visible abs.

After that, maintain that body fat for the rest of your life simply by not overeating.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Bitchwhipper2, chosen-one and 10 others
Cry about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilxder2, Deleted member 32973, efidescontinuado and 4 others
I take thyroid and have insane testosterone, progesterone, pregnenolone.libido and eat whatever I want and still lose weight. Problem faggot?
how you get thyroxine?

Leanmaxing to death but you should be a healthy levelish which is maintainable where you are still nice and lean but still healthy where you sleep and enduro time system sh
U do realize only 1% of .org users are dedicated enough to even get to this level lmao. Ur acting like it’s easy to just randomly drop down to sub 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Corleone, j05 and 6 others
You're not going to get matches with chubby cheeks and sagging nasolabial folds anyway, so any amount of additional testosterone will go to complete waste instead of being channeled towards a FWB or one night stand.

You don't need to lean down forever. Eat at a deficit for 3-6 months while using clenbuterol or DNP, and most guys at 20% body fat can get very close to hollow cheeks and visible abs.

After that, maintain that body fat for the rest of your life simply by not overeating.
I’m not saying have chubby cheeks I’m saying stay between 10-15percent body fat to maximise all benefits at 15 percent you already have visible abs so I don’t see the issue

U do realize only 1% of .org users are dedicated enough to even get to this level lmao. Ur acting like it’s easy to just randomly drop down to sub 10%

Going to debunk this.
testosterone maxing- if you are depriving your body of calories and nutrients for an extended period of time it’s known that in turn your test decreases and this can be a large decrease
Not true, fasting increases T: this study shows a 180% increase from a 56 hour water fast
Sex maxing - how are you meant to be a dominant figure and dominate a woman when you have test levels of a 90 year old granny and have her energy levels bcos you eat 3.5 almonds a day to achieve hollow cheeks
Again, baseless, ad hominem.
Height and height maxing - if you are in your puberty years it is important to fuel your body for the changes that are to come you won’t grow a flower without watering it the same your body won’t grow and develop properly if you don’t feed it
I'm 16. Been doing water fasts repeatedly for about a year and have grown 3 inches. Fasting increases HGH (study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC329619/), this is bullshit
Social maxing - I can attest to this as I’m sure others can but when you are really lean and are on a very low cal diet you’re more irritable and less sociable in general it’s harder to meet and make new friends bcos of mood levels also if you are taking it rlly seriously you will begin to avoid social events as things like food will be there or you just might not even want to anymore bcos of your energy and or mood levels
I am more NT and can easily talk to people more often when I'm water fasting.
Money maxing - if you diet hard enough making money outside of a job, for example starting a business will be so much harder as your motivation levels will be dead low amd everything will seem like a chore and you’ll have no drive due to lack of testosterone
This is based off of "muh T" which I already debunked, fasting increases T

TL ; DR
STOP LISTENING TO GRAYCELS

• +1
Reactions: aussiecel, t50prince and Tr0ubLe
U do realize only 1% of .org users are dedicated enough to even get to this level lmao. Ur acting like it’s easy to just randomly drop down to sub 10% bf
The amount of posts I see about ppl eating 500 calories to loose weight disagrees

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
The amount of posts I see about ppl eating 500 calories to loose weight disagrees
K there’s retards on this forum so what. People still post about bonesmashing, mewing etc. Those kinds of users are just hopeless

You need to be eating lots to have mass, out in the real world girls don't want a staved skinny twink

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Debetro and autistic_tendencies
Going to debunk this.

Not true, fasting increases T: this study shows a 180% increase from a 56 hour water fast

I'm 16. Been doing water fasts repeatedly for about a year and have grown 3 inches. Fasting increases HGH (study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC329619/), this is bullshit

TL ; DR
Fasting increases T yes but what does extreme dieting do to T, run that shit to the ground if you’ve ever had blood work done before and after a extreme diet you’d know the negative impact a extreme deficit for a long period of time can have on your endocrine system

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
probably most retarded thread ive read on this website so far i wish i could go back in time and not read it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and schizo echochamber
You need to be eating lots to have mass, out in the real world girls don't want a staved skinny twink
I don’t think people realise this, the amount of positives I’ve achieved from having a good figure and regularly going to the gym while looking after my body is insane

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
I don’t think people realise this, the amount of positives I’ve achieved from having a good figure and regularly going to the gym while looking after my body is insane
I'm not gyming at the moment just eating lots of good quality food high protein, 3500 kals and I look fit and healthy lots of looks from women
When I was starving myself to be a lean maxed autist people just said I looked ill

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Debetro, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
its just genetics

• +1
Reactions: Bro-Steve
Going to debunk this.

TL ; DR
what brought u here at 15 man if u look good iyo, u were so miserable?

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
ur larpin or just a straight creep
What? Is it so unbelievable I found the site before I was 15? I wasn't agreeing that I was on the site when I was 10 though.

What? Is it so unbelievable I found the site before I was 15? I wasn't agreeing that I was on the site when I was 10 though.
Idk buddy. I'm not here to insult you, but if you don't try and experience life at 13 or later and handle your disappointments the way you should, idk how u end up here. i can also understand people being here mostly fo entertainment

• +1
Idk buddy. I'm not here to insult you, but if you don't try and experience life at 13 or later and handle your disappointments the way you should, idk how u end up here. i can also understand people being here mostly fo entertainment
lurked for a while, first started at 13 years ago. Just wanted to perfect everything and not mess up anything while still developing. Hows that hard to understand, Im sure most people started this way too.

Going to debunk this.

TL ; DR
Incredible how you can convince people to willingly starve themselves as long as it's labeled as "soyence". How braindead do you need to be to believe all that?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Bro-Steve
lurked for a while, first started at 13 years ago. Just wanted to perfect everything and not mess up anything while still developing. Hows that hard to understand, Im sure most people started this way too.
it may be cause of generations, but in my generation at your age we didn’t give a fuck thought bout that, cus u realise u cucked your development when u already a bit older

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777 and Debetro
it may be cause of generations, but in my generation at your age we didn’t give a fuck thought bout that, cus u realise u cucked your development when u already a bit older
u just do the basics: gym, try flirting, if ur a fag u start skincarin at 13 but that’s it

• +1
probably cause of social media, you can see the most succesful people and do everything to try and be like them, first started for me attempting to gymcel at home when I was 12, somehow led me here.

Based DNP enjoyer

the one that is

“CYNOMEL (LIOTHYRONINE)” ?​

pretty cheap, any side effects or something worth noting?
increased heart rate and body temperature at the start, euphoria, increased libido, increased appetite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
increased heart rate and body temperature at the start, euphoria, increased libido, increased appetite
will I face legal trouble if I put my real name, address and real phone number?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Only retards or the most desperate of boneless cucks go for sub 10% bodyfat

If your face isn’t chiseled af before single digit bodyfat it’s probably just over.

Legit, very lean physiques look disgusting for most women and the whole hollow cheeks worship here is such a fucking meme.

Lots of the proclaimed incels would stop being one if they stopped being skinny. Not to be confused with getting fat, very big difference. The goal would be a muscular body with some fat, most attractive and pretty sure the healthiest.

Clothes will look way better, more strenght, better hormones and a long etc.

Not to mention being skinny in adulthood is laughable as fuck and a big failo, a grown man should be big and not look like a boy who just hit puberty

2652071_1640078920695.png
iu

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, It'snotover and Bro-Steve
Water 10-12% bf mogs

Should have closed the forum before this village idiot got in

So well said.

Legit, very lean physiques look disgusting for most women and the whole hollow cheeks worship here is such a fucking meme.

Lots of the proclaimed incels would stop being one if they stopped being skinny. Not to be confused with getting fat, very big difference. The goal would be a muscular body with some fat, most attractive and pretty sure the healthiest.

Clothes will look way better, more strenght, better hormones and a long etc.

Not to mention being skinny in adulthood is laughable as fuck and a big failo, a grown man should be big and not look like a boy who just hit puberty

2652071_1640078920695.png
iu
Exactly what I was trying to get across

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
When im getting below 15% bf I always end up binge eating

• +1
Reactions: Bro-Steve
When im getting below 15% bf I always end up binge eating
I’ve had that issue before aswell especially after dieting for months some tips I’d give you are

Massively increase water intake and drink Diet Coke or any diet drink if you don’t have issues with that
Try lower fats in diet to give space for protein and carbs as those are 4calories per gram whereas fat is 9 cal
Remove the binge food from the house if your staring at cookies all day it’s gonna be hard to resist the temptation
Implement volume full food into your diet such as fruit and veg especially veg which can have a massive volume but low calories
Try increase fibre or take a fibre supplement before eating this will trick your body into thinking it’s full
Make sure you diet is high in protein really high protein digestion begins in the stomach so if your eating high protein food your stomach will hold the food for longer giving you a satisfactory feeling for longer
Try find low cal versions of your binge foods I like low cal ice cream you can either buy or make at home

• +1
Reactions: marek937
what colour way is that in your pfp