leanmaxx and follicles of hair

urukhaiascension

urukhaiascension

Silver
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I was curious, I have to go on a very strict diet to define my body but the dermatologist told me that a diet can kill hair follicles and I suffer from alopecia. Has anyone who has practiced leanmaxx experienced hair loss or any advice to prevent it from occurring?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
You don't have to diet tbh, just eat normally and exercise more to maintain caloric deficit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sub5inchcel
I stayed at 72kg for months, I do cardio every day, I'm afraid that auswitchmaxx will make me bald

Yea bro in my two times of giga leanmaxxing i lose so much hair especially from the top, then after stopping the leanmaxxing process the hair grows back but still thinner than before :feelsrope::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Repentsinner
I stayed at 72kg for months, I do cardio every day, I'm afraid that auswitchmaxx will make me bald
alopecia arata? or andorgenic alopecia? MPB (male pattern baldness) have nothing to do weight. genetics only

alopecia arata? or andorgenic alopecia? MPB (male pattern baldness) have nothing to do weight. genetics onlad
andorgenic alopecia. i take avodart, regaine, vitamins, minerals.

Yea bro in my two times of giga leanmaxxing i lose so much hair especially from the top, then after stopping the leanmaxxing process the hair grows back but still thinner than before :feelsrope::feelsbadman:
that's very bad news, need a lot of hair for my ugly face

• So Sad
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Suicide fuel I swear us fatcels can never win

• So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Does it really grow back?

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩