Leanmaxxing is finally paying off.

P

PotassiumMaxxer

Iron
Looked in the mirror yesterday while debloated and in alright lighting and I could finally see my cheeks starting to hollow.

Lost most of my gym gains but completely worth it cause I look so much better and aleady getting more attention and compliments from girls.

Feels good bros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThraxMax, Jungcuck, sayi and 9 others
Rope

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, 2025 chad candidate, kebab and 2 others
Life starts at 12% bf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ThraxMax, Deleted member 52404, j05 and 11 others
Kill yourself greycel scum, your mother should’ve aborted you

• JFL
Reactions: hydralxck
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThraxMax, j05, bradpittshairline and 6 others
Mirin username, what are your source(s) of potassium?

Mirin username, what are your source(s) of potassium?
Canned tomatoes are my absolute favourite as per my comment on another post "Tomatoes also have loads of potassium. I like to eat a whole can of tomatoes on toast for lunch everyday. Tastes delicious and has about 1200mg of potassium (equivalent of about 600ml of coconut water)"

Here's a helpful list that I wrote up but didn't end up posting:

Drinks:

Coconut water (100ml)
Sodium: 28mg
Potassium: 196mg

*So high in potassium that Indians would force feed it to elderly/disabled people in the village to induce hypokalemia (potassium poisoning).

Orange Juice (100ml)
Sodium: 4.6mg
Potassium: 200mg

*Better potassium/sodium ratio than coconut water but double the calories.

Food:

Banana (100g)
Sodium: <1mg (negligable)
Potassium: 358mg

Baked potatoes (100g)
Potassium: 535 mg

*High in carbs so be careful

Avocado (100g)
Potassium: 196mg

Raisins (100g)
Sodium: 11mg
Potassium: 749mg

*Ultra high in potassium because they've been dried, so essentially compressing all the macros into a tiny amount. With this comes a very high sugar content so be careful.

Spinach (100g)
Sodium: 70mg
Potassium: 466mg

Chicken breast (100g)
Sodium: 65mg
Potassium: 255mg

Salmon (100g)
Sodium: 46mg
Potassium: 422mg

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, kokoszanel and Youㅤ
Spinach (100g)
Sodium: 70mg
Potassium: 466mg
Beware that Spinach is extremely high in oxalates. This stops calcium and magnesium absorption and if the oxalates are absorbed, can can many health issues.

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
Beware that Spinach is extremely high in oxalates. This stops calcium and magnesium absorption and if the oxalates are absorbed, can can many health issues.
Thanks man, didn't know about that. I'll be careful

meanwhile I’m dirty bulking

meanwhile I’m dirty bulking
That's what I did last year. Bulked up 13kg. Been cutting for the past 7 months or so, dropped down about 8kg since.

Not worth it imo. I'd rather stay lean now year round than keep bulking and than cutting, looking bloated half the time during my prime years.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
potassium chloride :feelskek::feelsshh:
Been meaning to try this. I just haven't been salting my food but would make sense just use potassium chloride instead of nothing.

Or just mixing it with water

That's what I did last year. Bulked up 13kg. Been cutting for the past 7 months or so, dropped down about 8kg since.

Not worth it imo. I'd rather stay lean now year round than keep bulking and than cutting, looking bloated half the time during my prime years.
I looked like a skinny lanky fag before, it feels so much better rn even though my midsection is a bit blurred

How long does high potassium take to debloat ?

Welcome to another episode of, "Things that never really happened," from a fine .org user's basement or asylum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31399
Trying potatoe blasting rn with low sodium salt (has 2:1 ratio of potassium and salt)
Nice. Why not use salt that's only potassium and no sodium?

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Looked in the mirror yesterday while debloated and in alright lighting and I could finally see my cheeks starting to hollow.

Lost most of my gym gains but completely worth it cause I look so much better and aleady getting more attention and compliments from girls.

Feels good bros
From which bf% to what % did you go?

*So high in potassium that Indians would force feed it to elderly/disabled people in the village to induce hypokalemia (potassium poisoning).
Why did they do that?

Congratulations bro, great to hear you are happy with your progress, keep us updated!

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer