Least painful and fastest way to kms?

Hernan

Hernan

Doctor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
answer. I'm gonna kms either today or tomorrow. My life is made up of pain and suffering only, love nowhere to be found not even from my parents(they hate me)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Zonar, High Cortisol Chad and 5 others
ANSWER U FILTHY NIGGERS

It's okay to feel extremely sad sometimes but don't do it it's not worth it.

In the end everything turns out right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, 5'7 zoomer, Zonar and 5 others
It's okay to feel extremely sad sometimes but don't do it it's not worth it.

In the end everything turns out right
not for me im officially ending it today either way im gonna stab myself or im gonna use a rope

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
don’t do it bro, you have us.

We are friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, 5'7 zoomer, Infinite and 4 others
not for me im officially ending it today either way im gonna stab myself or im gonna use a rope
Don't think about it right now, take some rest for now.

Sometimes it's normal to feel like to kill yourself but trust me it will get better just take rest for sometime

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
don’t do it bro, you have us.

We are friends.
I HAVE NO-ONE besides my grandmas who love me, 1 forgot i existed due to alzheimer and one is almost dead. I HAVE NO-ONE.

Don't think about it right now, take some rest for now.

Sometimes it's normal to feel like to kill yourself but trust me it will get better just take rest for sometime
I almost killed myself but it always failed, each time. It wont get better. This attempt will work or i'll keep trying till it works. I dont deserve this i never did anyone wrong. Im alreadydead inside. I hope God will forgive me but it's made.

No dont kys u have an account on org

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
I HAVE NO-ONE besides my grandmas who love me, 1 forgot i existed due to alzheimer and one is almost dead. I HAVE NO-ONE.
I’ve been alone for the past year too, my family doesn’t care about me and I don’t have any real friends to talk to.

Just do drugs if you can’t accept reality but please don’t kys.

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza, futuregigamogger, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I almost killed myself but it always failed, each time. It wont get better. This attempt will work or i'll keep trying till it works. I dont deserve this i never did anyone wrong. Im alreadydead inside. I hope God will forgive me but it's made.
Why are you doing this ? Reason ?

No dont kys u have an account on org
Some faggot was pretending to be you on discord yesterday

In one of the blackpill server with girls allowed.
That nigga definitely bagged a few e-thots with your image

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
I’ve been alone for the past year too, my family doesn’t care about me and I don’t have any real friends to talk to.

Just do drugs if you can’t accept reality but please don’t kys.
no one will remember me it doesnt really matter if I exist does it? No. Life's best gift is death and today im accepting it.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
no one will remember me it doesnt really matter if I exist does it? No. Life's best gift is death and today im accepting it.
no one will remember no one, and it’s fine.

Life is about enjoying it at its fullest, drop out of school and go somewhere travel.

Leave your job and go somewhere new.

People think they have obligations, but it’s not true. You are free to do whatever you do right now. In this moment you are free.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Zonar, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
no one will remember no one, and it’s fine.

Life is about enjoying it at its fullest, drop out of school and go somewhere travel.

Leave your job and go somewhere new.

People think they have obligations, but it’s not true. You are free to do whatever you do right now. In this moment you are free.
same thing goes for me, i’m in my office job rn, but I could stand up rn and leave.

I could be in thailand tomorrow and work as an english teacher.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Hernan
Jump out from a building

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PseudoMaxxer and Hernan
Why are you doing this ? Reason ?
My life is unenjoyable, loveless, i suffer every day every minute every breath im reminded what a piece of shit i am by my parents and everyone i see in school. I mog them to hell, ill even go as far to say im chadlite. But looks dont matter if ur reputation is that of a filthy worthless unloved piece of shit. Thats why. My life consists of pain and suffering death is better than what my current life is and my life of the past 5 years. Facereveal before death?

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
answer. I'm gonna kms either today or tomorrow. My life is made up of pain and suffering only, love nowhere to be found not even from my parents(they hate me)
Do it broo fuckin so it you motherfucker everyone hates you and you know the every single atom reason for it I even randomly hates you bitch idk why

Btw

Best way to killyourself is to blow your skull with 50gauge shotgun at pointblank distance to your temporal bone

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
no im gonna stab myself its better
its not better you will not die instantly and you will also regret if you stab urself like a faggot and u will end up call ambulance

Get a gun and shoot yourself in the head

My life is unenjoyable, loveless, i suffer every day every minute every breath im reminded what a piece of shit i am by my parents and everyone i see in school. I mog them to hell, ill even go as far to say im chadlite. But looks dont matter if ur reputation is that of a filthy worthless unloved piece of shit. Thats why. My life consists of pain and suffering death is better than what my current life is and my life of the past 5 years. Facereveal before death?
"im reminded what a piece of shit i am by my parents and everyone i see in school"

Why do you care what they say in the first place ? You are the MC of your life, it doesn't matter what some side characters say anyway. Only you matter

• +1
its not better you will not die instantly and you will also regret if you stab urself like a faggot and u will end up call ambulance

Get a gun and shoot yourself in the head
dont have one and no im not gonna regret trust me.

"im reminded what a piece of shit i am by my parents and everyone i see in school"

Why do you care what they say in the first place ? You are the MC of your life, it doesn't matter what some side characters say anyway. Only you matter
BECAUSE ITS TRUE U DUMB NIGGER

Really? Wtf lmao

I'm telling you now not to kys, it is such a waste of life
I am a waste of life. Killing myself is the one action that you can take that actually has meaning

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft6inches and shieldzz
I am a waste of life. Killing myself is the one action that you can take that actually has meaning
kill everyone that you hate before killing urself and rape a hot girl

@PseudoMaxxer @LooksThinker @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @kebab

• +1

Tell me more about it. Who the fuck is doxxing me? Should i wipe my acc

• +1
I mean i live in shithole but i dont wamt to be discord popular nigga

Imma need you to explain your living conditions

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
kill everyone that you hate before killing urself and rape a hot girl

@PseudoMaxxer
no. I wanna go out not with the reputation of rapist and murderer. I still have hope for god to give me access to heaven.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and PseudoMaxxer
no. I wanna go out not with the reputation of rapist and murderer. I still have hope for god to give me access to heaven.
no heaven for .org users

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
Nah they ain't doxxing or shit.

They just asked him his org username and he said "" edgemaxx".

And some girls started spouting bs.
Oh that chad with acne. He looks cute and all but manlet and mentally unstable and shit.

But maybe he still got a few of them.

• JFL

Oh that chad with acne. He looks cute and all but manlet and mentally unstable and shit.

Nigga what? This gotta be bait

• +1
  • +1
How old are you?

Fuck bro. Imagine getting called a manlet fuckkk

• JFL
hey man, its not worth it trust me even if you dont feel loved right now and feel like only your grandparents are the ones that love you think about the fact that ur taking away your possibility of getting more people that will love you in the future.

your opportunities are endless, you only lose in this life when you give up and do this

any day could be your lucky day and its never too late to restart and head a different path, take a week break from any obligations that you have and only do what brings you joy

just hold on for that week of doing what you want for yourself and your happyness and after that start grinding towards a goal that you are passionate about, if school is making you unhappy and youd rather pursue work directly and saving up from there then do that

but dont just rope man, theres infinite possibilities and ur limiting urself to one of them

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Hernan and futuregigamogger
if reputation is the problem, why not work, save money and move away?

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and dragomaxxer
  • +1
  • +1
Can't invite and shut.
Plus it was in threads, so they alr deleted.
Why no one invites me to their server. Niggas think im gonna nuke it or what

• JFL
hey man, its not worth it trust me even if you dont feel loved right now and feel like only your grandparents are the ones that love you think about the fact that ur taking away your possibility of getting more people that will love you in the future.

your opportunities are endless, you only lose in this life when you give up and do this

any day could be your lucky day and its never too late to restart and head a different path, take a week break from any obligations that you have and only do what brings you joy

just hold on for that week of doing what you want for yourself and your happyness and after that start grinding towards a goal that you are passionate about, if school is making you unhappy and youd rather pursue work directly and saving up from there then do that

but dont just rope man, theres infinite possibilities and ur limiting urself to one of them
I agree 100%.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan and dragomaxxer