Legit New Money Millionaire, Giving Free Opinions

I am european, no costs of living, 20, studying and I have 4k euros (I have more actually but I have them as a secure).

Any tip my buddyboyo? I don't like to say it but I am relatively high iq but my work ethic to things i don't like is a bit bad, if I like whatever I do I focus 100% borderline autistic.

Anyways any tip?
find something you enjoy or at least can tolerate, that you're top 1% in and crush it then. make sure the top people in that activity make a lot of money and the ceiling is high

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, TheAscendedOne and PubertyMaxxer
find something you enjoy or at least can tolerate, that you're top 1% in and crush it then. make sure the top people in that activity make a lot of money and the ceiling is high
Well, I don't have a lot of time, I mean a passive income with that 4K.

Of what I study I am quite good (I am very Creative) but is a long ass grad, and in my country work doesn't look good about that, in other countries it seems that is good and the educational level in my uni is higher than the average outside my country.

I want to actormaxx too JFL because I love acting but I want to start as a hobby

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
This common man, approach. Of being frugal with salary. So to have some money to put away every month into index etf. So to be able to retire a millionaire or well at 65.
Sacrifising fun (if costs money) in prime. So you can be a rich old fart. Just fucking kill me already at 70, if I'm not still very fit.

Ramsey is reserved for low IQ plebs and niggers.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, TheAscendedOne, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 2 others
I'd look at who is making the most $ in that space and copy exactly what they do

no I dont

yeah im doing it currently, also thing that I learned is to get good at level where you can charge clients per project (more $$) not for hourly

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TheAscendedOne

Of what I study I am quite good (I am very Creative) but is a long ass grad, and in my country work doesn't look good about that, in other countries it seems that is good and the educational level in my uni is higher than the average outside my country.

I want to actormaxx too JFL because I love acting but I want to start as a hobby
brutal truth is u can't really expect anything by investing 4k unless youre working as well

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and TheAscendedOne
brutal truth is u can't really expect anything by investing 4k unless youre working as well
Yes I already know, but if I gain 50€ per year is worth it already specially if I learn from experience. Well I have a little incone and I spend 0€ JFL

• +1
yea being rich when old sucks, thats why you should def try to make a ton when youre young
I agree.
Especially if being rich when old, means one has to life a shit lifestyle when young because to Maxx savings rate.

• +1
@Rasputin

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Rasputin
This common man, approach. Of being frugal with salary. So to have some money to put away every month into index etf. So to be able to retire a millionaire or well at 65.
Sacrifising fun (if costs money) in prime. So you can be a rich old fart. Just fucking kill me already at 70, if I'm not still very fit.

This is why I listen to this slayer instead:

he also roasts dave ramsey here:

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, TheMewingBBC, Moneymaxxed and 2 others
This is extremely low ceiling in 2020, and you have to be like 150iq to be the best... not worth it
Poker is still literally the best way to go from nothing to 1million dollars , after that there are much better options. Obviously this is only true for people with a specific skill set rather thn iq, i do stake multiple people in poker and i got all of them to make avg income within 6 months, keep in mind they were complete beginners.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, johncruz12345, alex569 and 1 other person

High IQ
Poker is still literally the best way to go from nothing to 1million dollars , after that there are much better options. Obviously this is only true for people with a specific skill set rather thn iq, i do stake multiple people in poker and i got all of them to make avg income within 6 months, keep in mind they were complete beginners.
You are a total dumbass if you think you can "make it" with a card game LOL. That ship has sailed.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and TheAscendedOne
you said to start an online business hands down. do you mean e-commerce or online business in general?

• +1
Imagine larping as a millionaire and not even sending me money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Delboy, Kmscurry and 5 others
Do computer science. 6 figure salary after graduating
Investing is a scam also.
Investing is a scam for people who get scammed and don't manage their risk/reward and don't know what the fuck they're doing. Investing is a scam I suppose. But the people who lose are akin to jews walking themselves into has chambers by their own choice, and then doing it again and again. It's not even a zero sum game.. It's minus sum (referring to trading).

With long term investing just have enough money and keep it fucking simple.

I know a guy who picks stocks and builds portfolios and reads books all day every day as his job. And he lost money last year after making huge returns in 2018.

Only the very best can beat the market in the long term. And even if you beat the market, is it even worth all the fucking effort? You can just BUY the market with zero effort in 1 click if you have the money, and the payoff is great so long as you don't panic and sell during a recession

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox, Vvvvxxxx, johncruz12345 and 3 others
I like my own strategy that I outlined here, although it's probably way too volatile and risky for most people. If I wasn't blackpilled and severely depressed, I wouldn't have been able to handle it when I lost 70% of my money during the december 2018 dip. Now I have even less of an emotional response to life than before.

But if you do that same strategy as me, but instead put it on a world ETF like VWRL with 2.0x leverage you should be fine tbh. Good gains, less volatility. Idk if it's worth the emotional damage seeing yourself lose 70% or more in a correction. Money basically means nothing to me anymore and I got addicted to gambling as long as the odds are in my favor. I treat investing as a videogame.

But it's working so far:

Kz5QXQ3.jpg

Might suicide at the next correction, I hope to sober up mentally and decrease risk before that though lmfao.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, johncruz12345, RaciallyAndrogynous and 4 others
I like my own strategy that I outlined here, although it's probably way too volatile and risky for most people. If I wasn't blackpilled and severely depressed, I wouldn't have been able to handle it when I lost 70% of my money during the december 2018 dip. Now I have even less of an emotional response to life than before.

But if you do that same strategy as me, but instead put it on a world ETF like VWRL with 2.0x leverage you should be fine tbh. Good gains, less volatility. Idk if it's worth the emotional damage seeing yourself lose 70% or more in a correction. Money basically means nothing to me anymore and I got addicted to gambling as long as the odds are in my favor. I treat investing as a videogame.

But it's working so far:

Kz5QXQ3.jpg

Might suicide at the next correction, I hope to sober up mentally and decrease risk before that though lmfao.
Playing with leverage is like trying to control yourself playing a drinking game with 190proof everclear. Way easier to eventually get incredibly fucked than to eventually end up having a good fun time.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Michael

Ben Felix is legit
Playing with leverage is like trying to control yourself playing a drinking game with 190proof everclear. Way easier to eventually get incredibly fucked than to eventually end up having a good fun time.
Moderate leverage could in theory make sense over a long period of time (look at most real estate) but what he’s doing is reckless yea
Moderate leverage could in theory make sense over a long period of time (look at most real estate) but what he’s doing is reckless yea. The reason is he loses such a high % of his account during drawdowns so he has lower expected growth in the long term. Nvm I see you have 1% interest rate and somehow don’t pay taxes in that thread, if true it’s not as low iq but still excessively risky. Hopefully Netherlands lets you declare bankruptcy on student loans unlike usa

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, eduardkoopman and OCDMaxxing
Yeah honestly I find myself crossing every single barrier that I setup mentally. Telling myself I am done taking on extra margin loans, but do it anyways.

But I told myself that even if all of this goes completely wrong and I lose everything, I could still live a decent life. I would have a huge student loan debt, but in the netherlands under the terms applicable here for repayment, that is manageable. So that's a mental fail-safe for me.

Essentially I believe I have a 20% chance to lose everything, 10% chance to become a millionaire, 70% to make decent money or play-even at the very least. Atleast that's how I see it in my mind.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, TheMewingBBC, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
Yeah honestly I find myself crossing every single barrier that I setup mentally. Telling myself I am done taking on extra margin loans, but do it anyways.

But I told myself that even if all of this goes completely wrong and I lose everything, I could still live a decent life. I would have a huge student loan debt, but in the netherlands under the terms applicable here for repayment, that is manageable. So that's a mental fail-safe for me.

Essentially I believe I have a 20% chance to lose everything, 10% chance to become a millionaire, 70% to make decent money or play-even at the very least. Atleast that's how I see it in my mind.
Over long enough timeframe you will lose it all with that much leverage

• +1
Over long enough timeframe you will lose it all with that much leverage
Yes. I am gambling hard on the fact that there will be no recession in the next 3 years and after that I will for sure reduce leverage. But till then it's yolo time.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, TheAscendedOne and TheMewingBBC
banned from that

its over
Adsense will never allow you to have ads on this site. THis forum has to be 100% bluepill for that and removing all offensive, nudes and whatever break their rules.
Hey guys, new to forum, got some pms from other thread, people asking about moneymaxxing

My stats:

25-35 yrs old
2-3 million net worth invested in stocks, real estate, crypto. I made 7 figures again in 2019, became a millionaire in 2015
Made significant $ from at least 4 different methods in different fields and friends with tons of rich people so have a lot of general knowledge on investing and making $
My biggest success was from online

I can give unprofessional opinions, these are not investment or career advice

Basically just mention something that makes $ and I'll tell if its bullshit
I started studying Options trading from some subreddits, but honestly, so far I'm making a sustainable profit from stocks only. I wanted to take more time into options because I know it's much more profitable. What would you be your advice? Course, any online resource where I could learn and master it long term?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Adsense will never allow you to have ads on this site. THis forum has to be 100% bluepill for that and removing all offensive, nudes and whatever break their rules.

I started studying Options trading from some subreddits, but honestly, so far I'm making a sustainable profit from stocks only. I wanted to take more time into options because I know it's much more profitable. What would you be your advice? Course, any online resource where I could learn and master it long term?

I’ve said in this thread like 6 times that I think active trading is wrong for 99.9999% of people. Hedge funds with Billions are competing for every last penny what makes you think yo have an edge for buying some course? Have to do something special to make it unless passive investing

Btw, options tend to be higher fee/bid ask slippage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox and TheAscendedOne
I’ve said in this thread like 6 times that I think active trading is wrong for 99.9999% of people. Hedge funds with Billions are competing for every last penny what makes you think yo have an edge for buying some course? Have to do something special to make it unless passive investing
Okay, I get you and yeah what makes you think I'm entering in a market to be doing what losers are doing? My mindset is to always do the opposite long run, build, build and build then later have profits. And also saturation is the bullshit made-up idea.
Also, could you explain to me why you then invested in stocks? I'm not getting it, you say that you invested in it but do not recommend?

• +1
Yes. I am gambling hard on the fact that there will be no recession in the next 3 years and after that I will for sure reduce leverage. But till then it's yolo time.
Like you said you seem to have no self control so eventually you will blow up the account if that’s truly the case. There are ways for high iq people like you to reliably make a lot of money instead of gambling like this
Okay, I get you and yeah what makes you think I'm entering in a market to be doing what losers are doing? My mindset is to always do the opposite long run, build, build and build then later have profits. And also saturation is the bullshit made-up idea.
Also, could you explain to me why you then invested in stocks? I'm not getting it, you say that you invested in it but do not recommend?
What do you mean exactly
Like you said you seem to have no self control so eventually you will blow up the account if that’s truly the case. There are ways for high iq people like you to reliably make a lot of money instead of gambling like this
I think that actively trading is dumb unless you’re the .001% that has an edge somehow but passive investing is good

But it's working so far:

Kz5QXQ3.jpg

you may want to look up Kelly criterion And risk of ruin to fully understand how you’re screwing yourself over. Seem to be rationalizing this excessive risk with “I’m depressed so yolo”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Yerico7, TheAscendedOne and 2 others

What do you mean exactly

I think that actively trading is dumb unless you’re the .001% that has an edge somehow but passive investing is good

you may want to look up Kelly criterion And risk of ruin to fully understand how you’re screwing yourself over. Seem to be rationalizing this excessive risk with “I’m depressed so yolo”
High IQ as hell :)

First person to mention the Kelly Criterion ! Riskmanagemtmaxxing :)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Elvisandreaa, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
You skipped my question on Page 3, do we each only get one?

• +1
when I lost 70% of my money during the december 2018 dip.
WOW, freaking WOW.
That period there was like a 20% drop orso (S&P500). Almost got wpied out.
Imagine though, If you were short (with a massive turbo on it) in that period?
This, should be semi-calculate-able. Like the odds percentage of that happening, in general.
I have no freaking idea how. But should.

To increase the odds. I would imagine, is a strategy that one would not lose more then 50% when the stock market plumets 50% (like it did in 2007-2009).
I have betted on the stock market peaking a few times the last couple of months. Also with massive leverage, of like 10x. Turbo's short, basically. I lost all bets.
I recall there was the hapening last year of that inverse (%-rate long term debt with short term debt) happening; and there being an historically high percenatge (like 90% orso) of economic recession and stock drops happening within 12 months orso.
I just read/see it recently inverted (yield curve inversion) for the 2nd time.

To be more precise.
it happened the first time in May 2019
quote; " since an inverted yield curve is a sign that a recession may transpire. In fact, this has occurred for the last three recessions since 1990, with them starting 13, 8 and 18 months, respectively, after the start of the yield curve inverting."

Last edited:
  • +1

Same man i also want to start acting but don't know where

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Hector
WOW, freaking WOW.

This, should be semi-calculate-able. Like the odds percentage of that happening, in general.

To increase the odds. I would imagine, is a strategy that one would not lose more then 50% when the stock market plumets 50% (like it did in 2007-2009).

I have betted on the stock market peaking a few times the last couple of months. Also with massive leverage, of like 10x. Turbo's short, basically. I lost all bets.
I recall there was the hapening last year of that inverse (%-rate long term debt with short term debt) happening; and there being an historically high percenatge (like 90% orso) of economic recession and stock drops happening within 12 months orso.

To be more precise.
quote; " since an inverted yield curve is a sign that a recession may transpire. In fact, this has occurred for the last three recessions since 1990, with them starting 13, 8 and 18 months, respectively, after the start of the yield curve inverting."
Don’t listen to these low iq people saying inverted curve = death it’s one of a million factors and extremely small sample size on it mattering anyways

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, TheAscendedOne, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
Don’t listen to these low iq people saying inverted curve = death it’s one of a million factors and extremely small sample size on it mattering anyways
Thanks for the input. I recall it was all over fincancial news media back in May 2019 when it happened. And it was like: inverted yield curve = death within 2 years.

• +1
Thanks for the input. I recall it was all over fincancial news media back in May 2019 when it happened. And it was like: inverted yield curve = death within 2 years.
It’s generally a reliable sign but as of now our economy is still quite strong

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and TheMewingBBC
My account has 10€, im roping.

• +1
WOW, freaking WOW.
Tech dropped more than average, which I was heavy in. I believe most of my positions were down 35%.
Yeah I have thought about touching options and turbo's multiple times, but the rational part of my brain has advised against it so far. It also doesn't work well with my margin leverage strategy, because my broker considers options a risky product so they won't allow me to take as much margin to dump into options instead of stock if I go down that route.

Yeah you should be able to calculate expected volatility with this strategy and get to those odds percentages. For some reason though, I don't even want to know.

You would have to have bonds in your portofolio and no leverage if you want to have less than market risk. But that's a bad strategy in the long run. I prefer the more risk, more (average) reward approach. Rather risk it all than play it safe.

Yeah shorting the market is a really risky play, which I would most likely never take. Markets tend to go up, so you have to have some really good knowledge to think that it's going to go down. And even in that case I prefer to not be invested than actually short it.

To be more precise.
It's definitely scary, but I don't really see why an inverted yield curve should be correlated to a recession. So I don't take it too seriously.

• +1
It's definitely scary, but I don't really see why an inverted yield curve should be correlated to a recession. So I don't take it too seriously.
I justed checked out. What it even means. Basically it was "predictor" (recession happening after the inversion) for upcomming recession for the past 50 years. Which is not a long time and a large amount of data, imo. Not that long. "Only" 5-6 recessions. Plus, recession may not necesairly mean a drop in the stock market. I mean 2009 - the stock market performed well-ish (+10%), even though economic recession in that year of like -2.5%.

IT also depends, on how much influence you think intitutional investors still have. Since it's basically a sign of intitutional investors feeling from stocks into bonds.

Here a video from 2018, before the yield curve inversion happened in May 2019

Last edited:
  • +1
Send me 1 grand so I can buy a macbook. You should afford this cause you’re a millionaire
When I’ll get richer I’ll pay it back with interest tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, TheAscendedOne, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Send me 1 grand so I can buy a macbook. You should afford this cause you’re a millionaire
When I’ll get richer I’ll pay it back with interest tbh
Weak investment proposal. If you had a good proposal, you might had maybe even had a chance maybe.

• +1
Weak investment proposal. If you had a good proposal, you might had maybe even had a chance maybe.
He could propose to leave him the fuck alone. Sounds like the best proposal

• +1
A lot of indicators are signaling an incomming recession, and the Federal Bank is predicting one too and they have historically been really accurate in their predictions. I would stop now if I were you.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and turkproducer
I don’t think it’s “saturated” If youre High iq and work ethic

Pm me
bro can you help me make money

i only have $100 and can't get a job

i can make money unethically but i don't want to do that

pls i can't even get a job

• +1
gosh reply to my texts too

• +1
A lot of indicators are signaling an incomming recession, and the Federal Bank is predicting one too and they have historically been really accurate in their predictions. I would stop now if I were you.
Jew

You might be right, you might be wrong. Idk fam, usually there's parabolic gains before the market does crash. Don't want to miss out.

If Corona passes without too much trouble in the next 2 months, and it becomes clear trump is getting re-elected, stocks are gonna moon.

• +1
Most important indicator - THE FUCKING MARKET is NOT signalling for recession. Look where the money is not at doom&gloomers.

Where do you park your money right now if not the stocks? What alternatives are there?

• +1
Send me 25k if you're a millionaire like you said tbh.

• +1
Most important indicator - THE FUCKING MARKET is NOT signalling for recession. Look where the money is not at doom&gloomers.

Where do you park your money right now if not the stocks? What alternatives are there?
Cardone Capital :lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
If I ever hit a 100 million I'll pay for all your surgeries (people who posted in this thread) before now lmao

Got a small chunk, last yr April probably shortly after that April fools pump

I had some before as well around 1k, and sold it around 8.6k

But crypto is not how I make my money bro, its just a small % of passive investment. Not trying to win the lottery through crypto like some people
What business opportunities are a good idea for high school students?

I started with Dropshipping in middle school but i failed and burned 7000€, i always was in the negative after facebook ads cost

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and draco

I liquified all my money and keep it in a few different currencies because when a recession hits cash is king. We will see, buddy boyo. I think it is comming within 2 years.

• +1
If I ever hit a 100 million I'll pay for all your surgeries (people who posted in this thread) before now lmao

Got a small chunk, last yr April probably shortly after that April fools pump

I had some before as well around 1k, and sold it around 8.6k

But crypto is not how I make my money bro, its just a small % of passive investment. Not trying to win the lottery through crypto like some people
100 million bruh who are you? :eek: Bought BTC in 2010 or how did you get so wealthy?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and PubertyMaxxer
Degree and starting a biz are 2 separate things. Apply for no/low interest loan and every scholarship and grant you can find. If they didn’t literally pay me to college I would have dropped out

college probably only worth it if you’re getting a STEM degree

Online biz you can start by literally googling things and a few thousand dollars
@Fat cunt i edited it
What are the best degrees for gaining knowledge in future technologies / market teends to start a business in and also earning starting capital ?

• +1
"A lot of indicators are signaling an incomming recession, and the Federal Bank is predicting one too and they have historically been really accurate in their predictions. I would stop now if I were you. "
You might be right, you might be wrong. Idk fam, usually there's parabolic gains before the market does crash. Don't want to miss out.
So long as people, institutions, and other bigger players are considering a downward trend reversal. I feel it doesn't happen.
It's usually when no one is warning for anything, and euphoria is running high that it can only go up; that it's a dangerous signal. With that hyperbolic spike.
Now I do see average Joe's joining the stock market again, so I do kinda feel that's the start of an end phase. But I guestimate not yet fully the end. Wtf I'm betting big short at the moment, I dunno. I guestimate a small pullback the comming months, and then another massive euphoric rally with average Joe's jumpning into the market. Then maybe time to Jump out. Mioght all happen in this year. Who knows, no one likely.

• +1
I liquified all my money and keep it in a few different currencies because when a recession hits cash is king. We will see, buddy boyo. I think it is comming within 2 years.
USD, JPY and XAU are usually the best risk-off assets. Cash is king when you can buy up all the cheap shit after a recession hits. But to really profit from a huge drop, I wouldn't even advise short selling stocks. It'd be more worthwhile to buy PUT options in particular companies pre-recession, the capitalize on that.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and TheMewingBBC