Lgd4033 bloat

J

jabaduk

Master
It’s my second day of taking lgd4033 10mg dose, im currently bloated af but last few days I was eating shit foods, do you think that I’m bloated because lgd4033 is already in my blood and because of it or rather due to shit foods like sweets wheat gluten and salt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24055
I mean, it’s in your blood, but the bloat is definitely because of the shit you ate

lgd bloats you really hard in my experience, eat clean while you are on it

way too high of a dose for your first cycle. I gained 10bs + of muscle on my first cycle of that with 5mg/day. Any excess will just shut you down/bloat you to an unnecessary extent.

way too high of a dose for your first cycle. I gained 10bs + of muscle on my first cycle of that with 5mg/day. Any excess will just shut you down/bloat you to an unnecessary extent.
How long was your cycle and did you run any PCT?

How long was your cycle and did you run any PCT?
My cycle was 8 weeks. I ran it with 10mg/day MK-677, which I continued to take for a subsequent 4 weeks. The MK-677 acted as a sufficient PCT. I didn't experience any side effects of low test at any point after the first 8 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
lgd bloats you really hard in my experience, eat clean while you are on it
Lgd never should cause subcutaneous water retention. It only goves muscle fullness. If you get bloat from "lgd", thats not a real lgd

Lgd never should cause subcutaneous water retention. It only goves muscle fullness. If you get bloat from "lgd", thats not a real lgd
Weird that’s not what I’ve heard, I got mine from (jk can’t source) a long time ago. However, it is a very very reputable place.

My cycle was 8 weeks. I ran it with 10mg/day MK-677, which I continued to take for a subsequent 4 weeks. The MK-677 acted as a sufficient PCT. I didn't experience any side effects of low test at any point after the first 8 weeks.
if you’re running it for 8 weeks you will shut yourself down and you will definitely need PCT.

Why? If it retains water in muscle tissue it should also affect your face since there are muscles too

• +1
Reactions: leveruis
Why? If it retains water in muscle tissue it should also affect your face since there are muscles too
Yeah that’s the same shit these morons say about creatine ‘it only holds water in muscles trust me it won’t bloat your face’ these retards must not realise that your face has muscles.

Using anything that bloats your muscles will bloat your face.

• +1
Reactions: leveruis and jabaduk