Life since 2020 has not felt fully real

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
I cannot truly believe that 4 years are gone. 4 years of my life have passed and I feel like my mind is still stuck in march of 2020. I don’t know why I feel this way. It’s as if my life and state of mind have been on pause for 4 years now but the world already moved on and left me behind.

It is so profoundly saddening to think about and I often become despondent and want nothing more than to completely check out of everything as a result.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, murdah and Klasik01

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Same somehow social dynamics and culture have changed so much in 4 years maybe it was all covid lockdowns and shot but shits wierd man, maybe the jab gave everyone autism

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I’m a slave to society

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
dnrd, it is real not coping you motherfuck fuck loser fucker

I cannot truly believe that 4 years are gone. 4 years of my life have passed and I feel like my mind is still stuck in march of 2020. I don’t know why I feel this way. It’s as if my life and state of mind have been on pause for 4 years now but the world already moved on and left me behind.

It is so profoundly saddening to think about and I often become despondent and want nothing more than to completely check out of everything as a result.
COVID didn't made you sick, it made you incel.

• +1
Reactions: aber