LIPOLAB IN ABS UPDATE, THIS SHIT ACTUALLY WORKS. HOPEFUEL

milkcuck

milkcuck

Iron
I injected about 9ml of Lipolab directly into my stomach roughly 3 days ago and I am already seeing very visible improvements in the fat on my lower abs (already have upper abs not complete fatard, around 13-16% bf). 100% works.
SIDES
-burning sensation for about an hour or two after but pretty mild
-overall soreness of the area
- small feelable lumps of dead fat/un-absorbed Lipolab under skin (improve greatly after first day)
-slight itchiness of the area of injection
-NO BRUISING AT ALL

Will be injecting in my buccals/jowels soon

• +1
Reactions: future_, The False Prophet and plukee
Why not just train your abs for an actual aesthetic result? Also, jfl at expecting lower abs at 16%.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Why not just train your abs for an actual aesthetic result? Also, jfl at expecting lower abs at 16%.
the lower stomach has a stubborn fat pocket for some people that never goes away.

I had one on the side of my chest that obscured my definition for years, dissolved it.

this is the area I treated, I drew on extra dots with ms paint because I realized midway through doing it that it wasn't enough.

anyway.

it used to be quite vague and shit.

now there's a defined line there with some hollowing around the armpit area.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: future_, Kristin, AySab and 9 others
the lower stomach has a stubborn fat pocket for some people that never goes away.

I had one on the side of my chest that obscured my definition for years, dissolved it.

View attachment 2927260

this is the area I treated, I drew on extra dots with ms paint because I realized midway through doing it that it wasn't enough.

anyway.

View attachment 2927262

View attachment 2927263

did u use lipolab? or something diff like aqualyx or lemontbottle

Okay now this has me convinced to buy it thank you op

• +1
Reactions: milkcuck

View attachment 2927260

anyway.

View attachment 2927262

View attachment 2927263

can i dm for some tips?

View attachment 2927260

anyway.

View attachment 2927262

View attachment 2927263

fuck I have the same chest fat I think

Yes I know brother, I have to be a 215 roided freak for the sport I play (I’m like fuckin 5”10 lmao). Currently at like 175 coming off of a major knee surgery from injury from said sport. Would rather have the extra fat not collect entirely in my stomach and face lmao. It didn’t play this sport I would cut down to like 10% then do this. Would need like half the sessions/amount.

View attachment 2927260

anyway.

View attachment 2927262

View attachment 2927263

What is your current bf%

What is your current bf%
no idea probably somewhere around 10 considering the veins on my abdomen.

I'm kind of pale still so it doesn't look as dry as it could.

View attachment 2927260

anyway.

View attachment 2927262

View attachment 2927263

Did you use lipolab on your lower core? the definition is insane, I can't get my bottom abs to come in 5'11 185lb 15%

Even when I've gotten down to 8% they've never come in, thinking of trying lipolab. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_3942.jpg
    IMG_3942.jpg
    645.7 KB · Views: 0
Did you use lipolab on your lower core? the definition is insane, I can't get my bottom abs to come in 5'11 185lb 15%

Even when I've gotten down to 8% they've never come in, thinking of trying lipolab. Thoughts?
no I just have no fat there, but you can do it, even the fat pad around your dick is dissolveable.

• Love it
Reactions: plukee

100%. It would fucking evaporate if you used 2 vials

I injected about 9ml of Lipolab directly into my stomach roughly 3 days ago and I am already seeing very visible improvements in the fat on my lower abs (already have upper abs not complete fatard, around 13-16% bf). 100% works.
SIDES
- small feelable lumps of dead fat/un-absorbed Lipolab under skin (improve greatly after first day)
-NO BRUISING AT ALL

yeah the burn and soreness is the worst part.

yeah the burn and soreness is the worst part.
burn and soreness would be the least of my concerns if it means having shredded lower abs and a half inch longer dick

burn and soreness would be the least of my concerns if it means having shredded lower abs and a half inch longer dick
For me the burning and soreness were barely painful, u prob can’t train abs for 2 days but that’s it. I do have higher pain tolerance tho so it may be different for different ppl

Don’t use 2 whole vials at once tho if ur lean enough, I would take it slower to avoid mild tissue necrosis

SIDES
-NO BRUISING AT ALL

WHERE DID YOU BUY THIS SHIT

Pls give me guide on what you bought if you're in the U.S. even if not

PLS :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: