Someone bumpero ?
I go to bed now and want to see 99+ inbox stupid fags

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Luke LLL, Lorsss and 7 others
Wait...

That changes PFL???

What about @FatmanO ?? Would this work for him??

Jfl
I have only seen bad eye area before afters but I have to guess that this is as good or better than other canthos (alone). I have seen good ascensions on canthos on people who had average eye area before and I think this appeals to a wider range of possible patients

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Canthopexy doesn’t last forever though.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Holy shit thats a subhuman eye area

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
If your eyes are as bad as the woman in the OP then you need more than just cantho, more like orbital rim/zygo implants with cantho and a spacer graft as well inserted below the lower eyelid

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Linoob, Nobody96 and 1 other person
If your eyes are as bad as the woman in the OP then you need more than just cantho, more like orbital rim/zygo implants with cantho and a spacer graft as well inserted below the lower eyelid
Obviously
but he said, if normal Canthos can ascend average eye areas, this could even do more (in my case it does)

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
Fuark

Get it done for prime years then age into a negative canthal tilt incel ftw
Fuck it tbh. IMO, looks matter until like 40-45 then you’re basically too old to care.

• +1
Eye area seems really unfixable. We never see any before-after photos of ascended patients. Looks like you've got to combine so many surgeries just in hope to slighlty improve your eyes but it is most likely gonna be without results and pointless.

• +1
Eye area seems really unfixable. We never see any before-after photos of ascended patients. Looks like you've got to combine so many surgeries just in hope to slighlty improve your eyes but it is most likely gonna be without results and pointless.
It is fixable

Attachments

• BF217B77-469D-48D9-864D-05B145891AA9.jpeg
    BF217B77-469D-48D9-864D-05B145891AA9.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
upper eyelid fillers? i need this wtf.
Fat grafting. I need this too. I contacted a clinc and they say 10k saudi riyals. Where am I suppose to get this money

2021 surgery probably.

Wow

Wtf did she have done

Fixed from every dimension
Upper eyelid fat grafting.

I disagree with the general consensus that eye area is hard to fix. What id hard to fix is actually the lower third as you need legit bone remodeling and playing around with it

Upper eyelid fat grafting.

I disagree with the general consensus that eye area is hard to fix. What id hard to fix is actually the lower third as you need legit bone remodeling and playing around with it
true, but eye area also contains IPD, supra orbital, lateral orbital, colour, and PFL for example, which are hard to fix

true, but eye area also contains IPD, supra orbital, lateral orbital, colour, and PFL for example, which are hard to fix
Arent there implants for those

Arent there implants for those
for the orbitals
PFL and CT remain to be the most important and hardest to fix

the surgery I mention here could change CT for an extend and tackles PFL a bit but changing PFL significantly is impossible

for the orbitals
PFL and CT remain to be the most important and hardest to fix

the surgery I mention here could change CT for an extend and tackles PFL a bit but changing PFL significantly is impossible
Lol just do what you can do for you face you dont have to be perfect

Lol just do what you can do for you face you dont have to be perfect
would rather increase pfl by 4 mms than a whole wraparound implant

Of you lol
no sorry bro
online one who ever saw a pic of me is @Guest but it was an old one

I know my flaws despite me having BDD and I took the one which I can fix "easily" (surgery afterall) but still make much difference

Bimax with Genio count as one surgery on my list lmao

• +1
Reactions: Guest
no sorry bro
online one who ever saw a pic of me is @Guest but it was an old one

I know my flaws despite me having BDD and I took the one which I can fix "easily" (surgery afterall) but still make much difference

Bimax with Genio count as one surgery on my list lmao
Jfl at me everyone calls me ugly and i cant see my flaws

What do you mean
never mind

View attachment 115624

bridge14.jpg

Someone with average eye area has to try that
My threads get ignored, should have guessed
Someone bumpero ?
I go to bed now and want to see 99+ inbox stupid fags
I wonder how good this surgery will synergize with my eye hooding, would be extreme if you cant see the lateral canthus anymore

Jfl at me everyone calls me ugly and i cant see my flaws
Do they actually? I'm pretty ugly and no ones actually straight up called me ugly.

Want this surgery bad...
066EF44B FCA2 4357 83DB 6FEC145C2960

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I doubt it, I'm not relevant enough for anyone to do that. And even if they did idc if they do.

However my friends have said whenever someone brings me up in a convo people say I'm either: funny, nice, retarded. Never ugly.

Get undereye fat grafting as well.
then you are high trust cuck ?

Want this surgery bad...
View attachment 116923
ooh bad NCT
is this natural head position? I also include the angle

yep this surgery could be something for you, with infraofbital rim implant

your face looks melting, so it could look unnatural (for the professional eye atleast)

Contact Yaremchuk and if you really do, PM me what he said

Want this surgery bad...
View attachment 116923
It is like good looking and incel infused into one. Nct hits you hard just like me
Do they actually? I'm pretty ugly and no ones actually straight up called me ugly.
i have plenty of times in front of my face. It was constantly when i was 15 reminded as if I were some kind of evil criminal. Foids call me ugly. I posted my pic online once saying “good morning i hate women” and a foid replied “thank god it is coming from you”

I posted my pic online once saying “good morning i hate women” and a foid replied “thank god it is coming from you”
Nigga what were you expecting? Lol